Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP (16838 Views)

Just in!!!APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Campaigns For LP / Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Adamawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Gov. Ugwuanyi Joins Priests To Bid Late Fr. Offu Farewell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by femtex007(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
Man is a political animal and the bishop is free to support whoever he wants.
Is a priest. You don't have business with partisan politics

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Mpanyi: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
Apga is putting nails to their coffin finally. Confirmed

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by DesChyko: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
What is the meaning of APGA Catholics?
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by OlawaleBammie: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am a Christian mysef, but let it be known that na Christian first carry politics enter church openly.. campaigning in church openly...

Vinnie2000:

In 2015 Elections, Imams all over the North told Islam Faithfuls that
Anyone who fail to vote Buhari is an INFIDEL. 😕

If this is tru then I retrieve my statement...

2 Likes

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
tamdun:
Election is gone but the damages will linger for so long,obi was busy campaigning in churches,telling churches to take back their country,as if NIG doesn't belong to Muslims and traditional worshipers

U guys should be ashamed of your LIES ! embarassed undecided

When Did Peter Obi say this in any Church? 😕
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Epinbiz(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ijo ti wo inu aye
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Shikena(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
A die-hard Obi supporter got schooled by a friend who served in Anambra, about Obi's double face, divisive nature and documented issues in Anambra but he shouted his friend down. After winning the presidential votes for Obi, the guy switched to Sanwo-Olu for governorship and was roundly insulted by lots of his co-Obidients. Now the mumu just shared this article, published about Obi in 2017, today on our platform

https://saharareporters.com/2017/09/12/anambra-2017-peter-obi-malignant-narcissist-masquerading-saint-churchill-okonkwo

We asked him "Bro, but that same article was shared with you long before the presidential election and you trashed it as irrelevant." Nobody asked him not to vote Obi, they only warned him that Obi himself is not the saint that he thought he was. When you find fault in other people's candidate, it is natural for them to look closely at your candidate too.

Ayo25:
Obi's footprint is division. Wherever he goes he spreads division grin

Nigeria is too divided already to have Obi as President again. grin

3 Likes

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I am a Christian mysef, but let it be known that na Christian first carry politics enter church openly.. campaigning in church openly...

In 2015 Elections, Imams all over the North told Islam Faithfuls that
Anyone who fail to vote Buhari is an INFIDEL. 😕
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
femtex007:

Is a priest. You don't have business with partisan politics

Hope you remember a Priest is now Benue State governor under APC? 😏

Hope u know that Pastor Yemi Osinbajo was VP and contested APC presidential primaries? undecided
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Solsix(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
Throwback:
I was surprised when I learnt that Enugu Catholics were challenging the priest and Bishop for promoting the PDP candidate.

Is it not same Priests and Bishops all over Igboland that were promoting Peter Obi and Labour Party, and the congregation never challenged them?

Peter Obi is just too desperate for my liking.
I feel your pains

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Gspot(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Alphybuks:
Soludo God punish you.

You are playing with fire. The people have rejected you. No matter anything you do, come 2024 we will vote you out.

Shame on you, same chest beating you did by weaponizing your Andrew Liver Salt euphoria of obi movement to threaten Soludo during Assembly election, see where it landed you, APGA got 17 seats yet you want to brag again, who are you to speak for the people? Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Okorietitus: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:

But you hypocritical losers have been insulting the Sultan, insulting Oyedepo, insulting Adeboye, insulting Kumuyi and also insulted Mbaka.

Thank God Yorubas saw through your deceit and cut you to size.
Shameless thieves.

5 Likes

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by spiralwedge(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
The bigotry and hypocrisy of this people is incomparable to what they say the Muslims do. Just look at this mess.

Gawdd. This people make me puke

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
DesChyko:
What is the meaning of APGA Catholics?

There is NOTHING like Apga Catholics! sad

That statement is from a 'Judas Iscariot' paid by Charles Soludo to Attack Obi/LP via the Onitsha Archbishop. 😒

Soludo has HATRED for Obi and doing everything Possible to Tarnish the Image of Obi.
Soludo will end MISERABLY. 😞
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Digriz(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Soludo urchins

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Fortruth: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2023
Hungry people in Anambra, writing to Holy See..

Holy See just sees that you are hungry and foolish

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Fahdiga(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Okorietitus:

But you hypocritical losers have been insulting the Sultan, insulting Oyedepo, insulting Adeboye, insulting Kumuyi and also insulted Mbaka.

Thank God Yorubas saw through your deceit and cut you to size.
Shameless thieves.
Sharap.

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

If this is tru then I retrieve my statement...

Actually, True!
Dat's why Buhari was Massively voted in the North in 2015!🙂

For those Priests in Anambra, wouldn't Blame them.
This is the FIRST time an Igbo Man is coming as Presidential Candidate since Odumegwu Ojukwu in 2003. 😒

Why won't They urge the Parishioners to Support their brother Obi and his Party?

TALK TRUE, if Osinbajo won APC Presidential Primaries, Wouldn't RCCG and Several Churches/Pastors campaign (Even Publicly) for him? sad
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Okorietitus: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Actually, True!
Dat's why Buhari was Massively voted in the North in 2015!🙂

For those Priests in Anambra, wouldn't Blame them.
This is the FIRST time an Igbo Man is coming as Presidential Candidate since Odumegwu Ojukwu in 2003. 😒

Why won't They urge the Parishioners to Support their brother Obi and his Party?

TALK TRUE, if Osinbajo won APC Presidential Primaries, Wouldn't RCCG and Several Churches/Pastors campaign (Even Publicly) for him? sad

OUK ran under PPA in 2007
Osita Okechukwu ran in 2011

This is why we say you people calling yourselves Obidients lack knowledge of politics and history.

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Okorietitus: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
Sharap.

You are very senseless.
You Igbo hypocrites do worse than you accuse others of.
I am happy everyone has seen the kinds of people you are.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by brutal1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
I've never seen someone so hungry & thirsty for God like PO in the build up to the election. He visited all Christian programmes and events, Shiloh he was there LOshi he was there, got endorsed by Enenche, Oyedepo and co. The touts on the altar, serial AProstitue Suleman...Infact where two or three were gathered he was there. Seeking endorsement by associating with Christians to win their vote. He is a Catholic and Catholics dont even see Pentecostals as real Christian's because they have different doctrines but he left that one aside, he embraced them all for political gain..na only Celestial and Cherubum he didn't go. All the daddy GO's / pastors that Introduced him during his "God finding visit" used the pulpit to push political agenda. Some even said God showed them the name of the president and it is in the bible grin. (I never knew Bola is inside the bible) I hope your pastors that saw all those predictions they called vision keep fooling and milking you
for the rest of una life. The Pastors that didn't support them were called fake and they abused them. Must everybody agree with you guys? Thugs on the streets and online are the same. You dont bully people into doing your wish. The big question here now with your pastors is that? Are they really men of God? They said Donald trump will win his reelection too. If truly they are Gods servant and God talks to them, how come humans are changing Gods plan? because they said God told them PO will win. Is it safe to say humans can change Gods will or they are just carrying you guys handicap? grin
Zico5:
You can never win through propaganda. They preached hatred and see non Christians as enemies of Nigeria. A house that stand against itself can never stand. Only a fool will not know that these people are just heating polity for selfish gain. They turned the pulpit to political arena but what they fail to understand is that he who God has blessed no one can curse. We shall see this movie to the end.

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
Okorietitus:

OUK ran under PPA in 2007
Osita Okechukwu ran in 2011

This is why we say you people calling yourselves Obidients lack knowledge of politics and history.

Osita Okechukwu?
PPA?

Haba, Guyman, C'mon. 😏😕
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Kilometres: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:

If Adeboye decides to support Tinubu because of Tinubu's wife that is a pastor in the church.

You obidiotss for dey cry up and down

Obidiotss are terrorists

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Anchor12: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
overflow1:
I trust Anambra, They buried PDP and they are about burying APGA.

It's not about party, we want competency leadership and whoever brings it is who we will follow.

Pure lie
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Their churches and so called MOG are busy attacking each other but Adeboye is their problem...

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Okorietitus: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Osita Okechukwu?
PPA?

Haba, Guyman, C'mon. 😏😕

Are you telling me that you're ignorant of the fact that OUK ran under PPA in 2007?
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
brutal1:
I've never seen someone so hungry & thirsty for God like PO in the build up to the election. He visited all Christian programmes and events, Shiloh he was there LOshi he was there, got endorsed by Enenche, Oyedepo and co. The touts on the altar, serial AProstitue Suleman...Infact where two or three were gathered he was there. Seeking endorsement by associating with Christians to win their vote. He is a Catholic and Catholics dont even see Pentecostals as real Christian's because they have different doctrines but he left that one aside, he embraced them all for political gain..na only Celestial and Cherubum he didn't go. All the daddy GO's / pastors that Introduced him during his "God finding visit" used the pulpit to push political agenda. Some even said God showed them the name of the president and it is in the bible grin. (I never knew Bola is inside the bible) I hope your pastors that saw all those predictions they called vision keep fooling and milking you
for the rest of una life. The Pastors that didn't support them were called fake and they abused them. Must everybody agree with you guys? Thugs on the streets and online are the same. You dont bully people into doing your wish. The big question here now with your pastors is that? Are they really men of God? They said Donald trump will win his reelection too. If truly they are Gods servant and God talks to them, how come humans are changing Gods plan? because they said God told them PO will win. Is it safe to say humans can change Gods will or they are just carrying you guys handicap? grin

Stop Wailing After Elections, OK? 🙁

Due to the Limited Financial Capacity of LP, Obi Visited Churches to get Endorsement. Agreed. smiley

But Tinubu visited Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan, Sultan of Sokoto, etc to get Endorsements too.

All NA POLITICS. wink

And BTW, Catholics see Pentecostals as Christians!
I have seen them attending Pentecostal programmes, likewise Pentecostals attending Adoration Ministry programme of some Catholic priests.

Stop LYING plz. 🙏😒
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Minjim: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
overflow1:
I trust Anambra, They buried PDP and they are about burying APGA.

It's not about party, we want competency leadership and whoever brings it is who we will follow.

Come and take some of the candidates you want to impose on us o

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by mechanics(m): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2023
Fahdiga:
That's it, I didn't see anything wrong there, they should meet other bishops to also support their candidates next time.

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Vinnie2000(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
Okorietitus:

Are you telling me that you're ignorant of the fact that OUK ran under PPA in 2007?

Lolsss, OUK? shocked

Really? 😏

Orji Uzor Kalu, (the Ex-convict) is Inconsequential plz.
He does NOT count as an Igbo Presidential candidate. undecided

How many Nigerians know he has ever contested Presidential Elections B4? 😕

We only know of Peter Obi and Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu of APGA!
Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by brutal1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Wailing?? You are the pained one here. I am not an Obi supporter so I can't be mourning your loss. Now to the points you raised. I appreciate the fact that you accepted he visited churches for endorsements thereby pushing non Christians to see him as a divisive candidate. Now BAT is no saint too, but he didn't get endorsements from those people you mentioned . NoNE endorsed him. Most of the clerics in the north endorsed Atiku. On the Catholics, you don't know much about that topic. I didn't tell lies here. You can go on a self adventure to know if these facts are lies.
Vinnie2000:

Stop Wailing After Elections, OK? 🙁

Due to the Limited Financial Capacity of LP, Obi Visited Churches to get Endorsement. Agreed. smiley

But Tinubu visited Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan, Sultan of Sokoto, etc to get Endorsements too.

All NA POLITICS. wink

And BTW, Catholics see Pentecostals as Christians!
I have seen them attending Pentecostal programmes, likewise Pentecostals attending Adoration Ministry programme of some Catholic priests.

Stop LYING plz. 🙏😒

1 Like

Re: APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Priests To Campaign For LP by Okorietitus: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss, OUK? shocked

Really? 😏

Orji Uzor Kalu, (the Ex-convict) is Inconsequential plz.
He does NOT count as an Igbo Presidential candidate. undecided

How many Nigerians know he has ever contested Presidential Elections B4? 😕

We only know of Peter Obi and Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu of APGA!

You said no Igbo man contested before Obi, I have you 2 names. OUK and Osita Okechukwu.
You're now saying OUK is not considered an Igbo man.

You're an ignorant liar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Governor Oyetola Appoints Adeniyi Francis Adesina As Chief Press Secretary / Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.