Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

What Can I Do To This Sit? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Can I Do To This Sit? (891 Views)

I Couldn’t Count The Bottle Water On My Back Sit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To This Sit? by AutoManual: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
It seems to loose from where it was sewed. Can they sew it on the chair.

Alternatively Is there a cheap sit cover only for the driver sit? Or problem driver and passenger sit. The bank sit is okay. Passenger sit not that bad. But the driver sit only spoilt for were they sit why the backrest is okay.
Re: What Can I Do To This Sit? by buygala(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
AutoManual:
It seems to loose from where it was sewed. Can they sew it on the chair.

Alternatively Is there a cheap sit cover only for the driver sit? Or problem driver and passenger sit. The bank sit is okay. Passenger sit not that bad. But the driver sit only spoilt for were they sit why the backrest is okay.

The way you dey go with all these your car threads, I am sure you will soon ask us what to do about vibration in car steering after having sex in its back seat cool

No be everything you suppose dey ask biko

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Sit? by doggedfighter(f): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
buygala:

The way you dey go with all these your car threads, I am sure you will soon ask us what to do about vibration in car steering after having sex in its back seat cool

It's allowed tho grin

I laughed so hard reading this 😗🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your mouth bad gan🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To This Sit? by princely4ever: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
seat or sit? undecided
Re: What Can I Do To This Sit? by Angrygoat: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2023
U r daft
Re: What Can I Do To This Sit? by AutoMoTech(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Angrygoat:
U r daft
For the first time I agree with you on this ...

(1) (Reply)

Electonic Tire Service Centre / Golf 3 Or 190 For 200k / The First Thing You Do When Car Brake Fails.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.