Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting (1033 Views)

Watch Tinubu's Documentary That Collaborates Peter Obi's Tribunal Petition. / International Media Casts Spotlight On Peter Obi’s Tribunal Petition / Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7621546/presidential-election-tribunal-peter-obis

Summary:
1. Tinubu/Shettima not qualified to contest
2. All votes for the two should be voided
3. They didn't score 25% in FCT:
4. Order Fresh election in which Tinubu/Shettima should be barred from participating.

I just came across the above prayers Peter Obi team submitted at the Petition Tribunal. I couldn't help but cringe. Is this the "Stolen Mandate" his supporters have been shouting about all over social media?

The claims that Tinubu didn't win the overall votes, rigging, voting issues, claims Obi won the election and so on I was expecting to see those allegations on the prayers.

Folks this case is so weak and petty. No. 1-4 no case at all. This is shameful.

I think his followers just jump in the band wagon of "stolen Mandate" because others just say it.

Obidients make una take time o.. if I hear "stolen mandate" again, na cane I go use flog Una.. angry grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by ademasta(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Abeg Helupi me ask them o

5 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by ELOGBO: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
This write up is misleading and has no truth in it, you haven't seen the content yet writing rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Janajack: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Peter Obi filed 25 count charge against Tinubu but you people are showing us only 5, what about the remaining 20 count charge. Tinubu should go to court and defend himself

2 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Naira20: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2023
Kikikiki... Why are they jittery?
Why not wait?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Jking20(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Janajack:
Peter Obi filed 25 count charge against Tinubu but you people are showing us only 5, what about the remaining 20 count charge. Tinubu should go to court and defend himself

Maybe you should show us the remaining 20 since you are aware of them.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by helinues: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
I am only hoping that Obi's evidence won't be in another cloud server cos na pattern

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Lovelive: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2023
Janajack:
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by timefarm(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
I was just suprised by the petition.

It seems he just want to go to tribunal for going sake. Like it is too late not to go.

Because the case he presented is a wash. I will even present a better case.

The tribunal should throw it away in first or second sitting.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by ayinde2020: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Are they saying if a candidate win 36 states and didn't score 25% in FCT, he should not be declared?

4 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by gidgiddy: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
pineed:

Summary:
4. Order Fresh election in which Tinubu/Shettima should be barred from participating.

I just came across the above prayers Peter Obi team submitted at the Petition Tribunal. I couldn't help but cringe. Is this the "Stolen Mandate" his supporters have been shouting about all over social media?

The claims that Tinubu didn't win the overall votes, rigging, voting issues, claims Obi won the election and so on I was expecting to see those allegations on the prayers.

I think his followers just jump in the band wagon of "stolen Mandate" because others just say it.

It may not be weak if they have evidence tgat disqualified Tinubu
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Owontime: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi has not been able to gather any evidence that the election was rigged, so in order to save face he decided to waste the tribunal's time. Case will be dismissed with speed.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by habsydiamond(m): 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
Someone that won court cases twice in the past.. if you think he doesn't know what he's doing then you have to think again.. that guy know who to play the court game. Na balablu go attack am so that we fit see film watch... I bet on Obi winning this anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
Janajack:
25 count charge you say, but he chose to "select" 4/5 charges to the public, right?

My friend let's stop kidding ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2023
ELOGBO:
This write up is misleading and has no truth in it, you haven't seen the content yet writing rubbish
The content that have been shared to the public.

If that's all his prayers, then that's no case at all.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
ayinde2020:
Are they saying if a candidate win 36 states and didn't score 25% in FCT, he should not be declared?
Don't mind them bro. Very weak prayers..When has FCT suddenly become prominent in the picture? So embarrassing!

Owontime:
Peter Gringory Obi has not been able to gather any evidence that the election was rigged, so in order to save face he decided to waste the tribunal's time. Case will be dismissed with speed.
This is my major question.. you claim the election was fraudulent but you can't bring concrete evidence to the table.

So where is the "Stolen Mandate" allegations him and his supporters have been shouting since?

They should all hide their faces in shame.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by ejimatic: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
pineed:

Summary:

They are only making noise and creating needless tension in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Jagznation(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2023
Too many lawyers in here grin over sabi people
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
gidgiddy:

It may not be weak if they have evidence tgat disqualified Tinubu
Sir, no evidence here I can see.

Tinubu won the required 25% in over 28/30 states or so. He's the only candidate that has the national spread.

For Mr Obi to be asking the court to disqualify Tinubu for other flimsy reasons shows how weak his case is.

No Competent Court will rule on such especially Presidential.
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
ejimatic:
They are only making noise and create needless tension in Nigeria
I tire o..

I've been hearing stolen Mandate, Stolen Mandate.. I was expecting very weighty allegations showing that Tinubu actually stole Obi mandate. This is a joke.

Obidients make una take time o..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by maybet081: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2023
Janajack:

Don't mind those tinubu demons.
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by maybet081: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... Why are they jittery?
Why not wait?

They are theives
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
maybet081:

They are theives
You claim someone is a thief, you're asked to present evidence to prove your claim, you're now saying he something else, rather than stating what and what things he actually stole from you.

Think & Stop being silly bro.
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by maybet081: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
pineed:

You claim someone is a thief, you're asked to present evidence to prove your claim, you're now saying he something else, rather than stating what and what things he actually stole from you.

Think & Stop being silly bro.

Tinubu/stole our mandate and is part of our tribunal petition, infact is first.

Fake news mongers
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by doublewisdom: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
PO took them by surprise. He said election was rigged and the druggie and Inec started covering up, then PO slams them with what they never expected. grin grin grin He hit them where it hurts.
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by doublewisdom: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2023
Urchins are complaining PO didn't sue for rigging like he said he would. He simply outsmarted you all and no be you to tell am how to sue. grin grin grin
The goal remains to reclaim our stolen mandate.
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
maybet081:

Tinubu/stole our mandate and is part of our tribunal petition, infact is first.

Fake news mongers
"Our mandate"? Ok which mandate did he steal?
How did he steal the mandate?

Can't you guys think for yourself?
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2023
doublewisdom:
Urchins are complaining PO didn't sue for rigging like he said he would. He simply outsmarted you all and no be you to tell am how to sue. grin grin grin
The goal remains to reclaim our stolen mandate.
Bro nothing like "outsmart" here.

For an allegation like "stolen mandate" we should expect very weighty allegations in his prayers, not stating Tinubu isn't qualified to be voted for and other flimsy points.
Re: Obi Tribunal Petition: So Where's The "Stolen Mandate" Obidients'v Been Shouting by doublewisdom: 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
pineed:

Bro nothing like "outsmart" here.

For an allegation like "stolen mandate" we should expect very weighty allegations in his prayers, not stating Tinubu isn't qualified to be voted for and other flimsy points.

Be happy then since it's going to be a walk in the park for Tinubu and APC. PO's suit is weak abi? Then relax and wait for the courts to throw it out. grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Hear What Adamawa Governor-elect, Fintiri Said About His Contender, Aisha / Peter Obi's Plan For Subsidy Removal (picture) / Fubura's Dance: Grooving To 'dey Your Day, Make I Dey My Dey' In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.