Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s (344 Views)

North East Farmers To Remit N1.5bn Loan Repayment Today. / International Farmers To Discuss Global Agric Concerns At Illinois Event / Great Money Making Opportunity: Tap Into This Under Exploited Goldmine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by samogude(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
By Clinton Awhawha

An Agriculturalist, Otunba Yomi Akingbade has congratulated President-Elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Alhaji Kasim Shettima, Vice President-Elect, on their electoral victory and expressed hope that Nigeria populacers and farmers would benefit bountifully from the agricultural policy to be initiated by the Tinubu’s Government.

Akingbade, a Chieftain of All Progressives Congress ( APC )in Ondo State, stated this on Tuesday, in a statement, while appreciating Nigerians for electing Tinubu as President and Shettima as Vice President respectively.The businessman said the Tinubu and Shettima”s victory on February 25th Presidential election was divine, adding that Tinubu’s incoming government will bring prosperity and growth to the country.

He pointed that Tinubu’s agricultural policy will ensure food security and employments for the populace, particularly the youths.

https://bailoutnigeria.com/akingbade-congratulates-tinubu-shettima-urges-farmers-to-tap-into-next-govts-agricultural-policy/
Re: Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Same farmers that his bandits will terrorize and kidnap
Re: Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by Petie33: 7:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Rayban25:
Same farmers that his bandits will terrorize and kidnap

Bandit will not have their way any more because PMB has finished with them why we still hear about them is because PMB is not a good negotiatior that is where BAT power is
Re: Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Petie33:

Bandit will not have their way any more because PMB has finished with them why we still hear about them is because PMB is not a good negotiatior that is where BAT power is

Keep deceiving yourself...you urchins have forgotten you voted Muslim Muslim ticket...its not tinubu I'm even bothered about but you see that shettima? Hes the reason why bandits are freer than ever before..any a shege wey you see you better swallow am
Re: Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by Petie33: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Keep deceiving yourself...you urchins have forgotten you voted Muslim Muslim ticket...its not tinubu I'm even bothered about but you see that shettima? Hes the reason why bandits are freer than ever before..any a shege wey you see you better swallow am
Cry more I enjoy it
You obituary like speaking without brain and hate the truth
Re: Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Petie33:

Cry more I enjoy it
You obituary like speaking without brain and hate the truth

Tor when bandits kidnap or kill any of your loved ones I trust you'll gladly keep this same energy
Re: Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by Petie33: 11:47am On Mar 22, 2023
Rayban25:

Tor when bandits kidnap or kill any of your loved ones I trust you'll gladly keep this same energy
Cry more
Na you pray bad prayer na you go spend a lot of time with Bandit
Re: Akingbade Congratulates Tinubu, Shettima, Urges Farmers To Tap Into Next Govt’s by Charly27(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
SNAILING WILL MAKE YOU HUGE BANK RECORD

Snail has been one of the most lucrative farm product in the history of agriculture but not widely recognized.

Sail farm is very easy to start and build wealth due to it's low rearing cost, but only if you have the right knowledge. Starting a snail farm is very cheap because they mostly feed on vegetations .

This is what everyone can do to change there financial statement and have a reliable source of income. If you are employed, unemployed, student, working class you can do snail business. It is one farm business that everyone can do.
This is one farm product you can start with little or nothing and grow organically.

I never knew how great snail farming is until I came across it in 2020 just as you are reading now. And it has been a sweet ride.

Snail farming is a huge market, snails are on high demand , every hotels, restaurant, bars and markets needs them, currently snail product present doesn't serve markets.
So there is high demand for snail rearers and farmers.

So I invite you to my class if you are interested to make some cash through snail farming.
I will be teaching you A-Z in snail, is my way of empowering many as I can.

Click the link below and I will see you in class

https:///F2D3vU429WuG7WoYulRWca

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Abundance Of Palm Oil ? Large Quantity Of Palm Oil Needed. / Vacancy For Animal Health Technologist And 2 Farm Attendants Osun State. (Image) / 13-14 Weeks Birds Are Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.