Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,963 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:35 PM

Scholarship To Uk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scholarship To Uk (198 Views)

Girl Who Scored 9as In WAEC Suddenly Get Killed After Getting Scholarship To UK / Lagos Set To Pay Bursary And Scholarship To Beneficiaries: Payment Timetable / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scholarship To Uk by iamgetty(f): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
i applied and got an offer to study at chester university in UK, but i am not financially okay to afford the tuition fees, I am a Nigerian living in Lagos, and i really need help with my education, please I don't need direct money just sponsorship till i finish my 4 years course, i am really depressed over this, the deadline is due and I still need my CAS, please help me or refer me to anyone that can๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ, I can repay them if they want or you have a loan to lend me please My no: (+234) 08038404062, email: adetulag3@gmail.com.....I have the offer letter.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Affiliate Marketing / Everything You Need- How To Succeed In Research Projects (MBA/MSC/PHD) / Unlock Your Potential: Learn To Code And Build Your Future Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.