Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. (916 Views)

Igbariam: IPOB Accused Of Killing 19 Fulani People In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Truckload Of Fulani People Intercepted In Kogi State / See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by weyreypey: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

Any demon that attempts to stop his swearing-in will bleed despite being a fallen angel.. better choose your ambitions carefully and write your will down just in case.

Baba don't warn them. Na Endsars them go call am, where they destroyed properties worth billions of naira over fathom deaths
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

You're an imbecilic rotunda

Attachee by force tribe.

We go buy Una land to the last bits

After that your Chiefs will be paying rent and tax to us.
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

Any demon that attempts to stop his swearing-in will bleed despite being a fallen angel.. better choose your ambitions carefully and write your will down just in case.

See Yoruba the give threats lol grin

Wonders shall never end. grin
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by Rikkely: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

Cowards,
If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by weyreypey: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2023
DeathToAfonja:

Attachee by force tribe.

We go buy Una land to the last bits

After that your Chiefs will be paying rent and tax to us.

We are doing Oro festival in Awka next week. The Oba of Awka Alhaji Olahan a foremost real estate magnate in Anambra State will be the host. Expect MC Oluomo as special guest of honour.

MKO Abiola bought half of three southeastern States lands. It is documented.
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

Baba don't warn them. Na Endsars them go call am, where they destroyed properties worth billions of naira over fathom deaths

Billions destroyed as it should be!

Nothing your pigs elders can do about it.

After all you need us more than we need you

Only you pigs here will never understand.

Foools

Make any seaport come down south south or south east and watch Igbos leave your rotten smelly Lagos in mass

We have never liked staying with you pigs

We say everyday we don't want to be with you idiots.

Smelly pigs
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

We are doing Oro festival in Awka next week. The Oba of Awka Alhaji Olahan a foremost real estate magnate in Anambra State will be the host. Expect MC Oluomo as special guest of honour.

Show us the documents or die this night.

On your request I'll show you your lands we the Igbos have conquered and still conquering.

Was part is... if everything was to be reset.

It will still go the Igbomans way again grin
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by weyreypey: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
DeathToAfonja:

Show us the documents or die this night.

On your request I'll show you your lands we the Igbos have conquered and still conquering.

Was part is... if everything was to be reset.

It will still go the Igbomans way again grin

You will die as you have proposed. Omo ale jatijati akotileta
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

Expect MC OLODO Skull in FedEx box once he steps in IgboLand
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by Dafresh: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

Igbo will NEVER rule Nigeria. Ever. Take it to your grave. I said so.
And Nigeria will never get better except Igbo man become president

1 Like

Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by weyreypey: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dafresh:

And Nigeria will never get better for the Igbo man except Igbo man become president
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

Lazy tribe.
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by Rikkely: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

Lagos is for all of us, nothing you and Oluomo can do about it
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2023
Dafresh:

And Nigeria will never get better except Igbo man become president

No mind the foools

Funny enough igboman no the suffer Wetin the pigs the suffer

Come to Yaba, Oshodi, Surulere, Agor and see the dirty things and their elders begging money in streets

With their bits on their necks and hands stretched out seeking for Pennie's from hardworking Igbos
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by DeathToAfonja: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

Lagos is for all of us, nothing you and Oluomo can do about it

They can only cry blood.

grin

Goto seaports and see Hausa man controlling this Afonjjas like pigs and sheep's

Very lazy lots
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by Dafresh: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
DeathToAfonja:

No mind the foools

Funny enough igboman no the suffer Wetin the pigs the suffer

Come to Yaba, Oshodi, Surulere, Agor and see the dirty things and their elders begging money in streets sir I have been there before I witnessed it

With their bits on their necks and hands stretched out seeking for Pennie's from hardworking Igbos
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by Dafresh: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

if you like edit my reply na you sabi. Igbo is the solution of Nigeria
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by flokii: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Rikkely:

Cowards,
If I'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drums of war, I will go back to sleep

I can name over 20 prominent Yoruba warlords in our history.. from Lisabi in Egbaland to Timi of Ede to Lagelu to Oluyole in old Ibadan. So many of them.
Even Alaafin of Oyo was a warrior to the Oyo empire general Afonja and a whole lot of them.

I don't wish for war o.. But should war happen, we'll stay and fight to the finish.

The Fulanis failed to dip the quran in the Atlantic ocean because of Yorubas that fought them and chased them back to Niger republic. It took negotations for them to recover some of their princes and fighters captured and taken as slaves by Yorubas. Don't awaken the old battle spirit of Yorubas in your own best interest.
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by weyreypey: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

I can name over 20 prominent Yoruba warlords in our history.. from Lisabi in Egbaland to Timi of Ede to Lagelu to Oluyole in old Ibadan. So many of them.
Even Alaafin of Oyo was a warrior to the Oyo empire general Afonja and a whole lot of them.

I don't wish for war o.. But should war happen, we'll stay and fight to the finish.

The Fulanis failed to dip the quran in the Atlantic ocean because of Yorubas that fought them and chased them back to Niger republic. It took negotations for them to recover some of their princes and fighters captured and taken as slaves by Yorubas. Don't awaken the old battle spirit of Yorubas in your own best interest.

They have.
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by MajTee: 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
weyreypey:

No one is pushing. You are. And that trouble you are seeking you will find. All the lands in the southeast belongs to Nigeria. We will NOT hesitate to take charge and impose military rules in all the southeast to ensure the protection of Nigerian e
Impose military rule by an illegitimate drug baron
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by MajTee: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:

Warlord that fought with stick in a village fights
Which war those warlord fought?
Cos I know how kwara was lost
Fulani have not only dip the Quran now before
You attain any position in Yoruba land you mist be muslim
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by weyreypey: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2023
MajTee:

Impose military rule by an illegitimate drug baron

He has our legitimacy. Which Obi will NEVER have
Re: Igbo Protests Galvanizing Yoruba and Hausa Fulani People As One. by flokii: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2023
MajTee:

Warlord that fought with stick in a village fights
Which war those warlord fought?
Cos I know how kwara was lost
Fulani have not only dip the Quran now before
You attain any position in Yoruba land you mist be muslim

How do you people do it?.. telling lies with ease.

Well the Fulani conquest didn't go beyond Ilorin and lt was because of the Oyo general Afonja's lack of foresight,trusting Alimi, a Fulani and his fighters blindly.. Guess what? Even though Afonja was killed and his kingdom taken over by Alimi, the Alaafin of Oyo still came through for the Yorubas he took with him, still sent other generals to go after Alimi and his sons. Trust they paid dearly for killing an Oyo son.
That is why Kwara is more of mixed today and you can't say it's Fulanis that control the area.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Think Peter Obi And Oyedepo's Conversation Was Real / Hypocrisy Of Ilorin People / How Female LASU Student Was Killed & Eaten By 3 Cannibals In South West Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.