Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,036 members, 7,866,916 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) (28194 Views)

Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead / What Oshiomhole Said About R-APC, Fayose At APC Ekiti Mega Rally / Ekiti 2018: We Won’t Allow You Rig For APC, Fayose Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Exceed15: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
We don’t accept criminals and touts into our party as well. Iyaebethegreat =1000000, Nairalanders = 0

And may this APC happen to you and family.
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Boomkalakuta: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Thekaghan:
why are you weeping all over the comment section? Your father died a beggar in the south west? grin grin grin

Actually no .

He died banging your mother in front of your fada😜
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Boomkalakuta: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Charismatic107:
You are a big fool

I am not your father
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by millionaireman: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2023
membranus:

An electable Saint.

You and your electable Saint live in another planet.
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Thekaghan: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Actually no .

He died banging your mother in front of your fada😜
your father must be a bandit to perform such a barbaric act no wonder they failed in raising you go ahead wailing schmuck your parental background justify the act grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by Boomkalakuta: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2023
Thekaghan:
your father must be a bandit to perform such a barbaric act no wonder they failed in raising you go ahead wailing schmuck your parental background justify the act grin cheesy cheesy

Your Mom liked it Abi ?
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by 2rez: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Double agent bastard. If you know you know.
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
kizito321
MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE 2023.
Importation business has made many people wealthy easily compared to other businesses or services. Some people are like "which business can I do as a side hustle or fully" . With proper Mini Importation guide, you can buy and sell without leaving your comfort zone.
You can start Importation business with little amount such as N50,000. Partner with us today to expand your business, Join others on our WhatsApp group and learn the following:
--How to search for hot products.
--How to import cheaply from China, Dubai, Brazil, UK,Turkey etc.
--How to get products delivered to your door step.
--How to know if items are original or fake before importation.
--How to connect directly with manufacturers (No agent)
-- How to buy first grade Bales of UK used clothes and baby collections.
--- How to market your products (e-commerce)
__ Don't forget, knowledge is power
WhatsApp No. in the photos:

How true is this?
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by justjify(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
That's how that's brainless FFK said.
No need Biko.
Re: I Will Never Be A Member Of APC, Fayose Maintains (Video) by IkeIgboNile(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
kizito321
Doubting Thomas

I only asked because I'm interested in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Task Force Para-Military Officer Stabbed By Hoodlums In Oshodi, Lagos (Photos) / Buhari Requests For N1trillion From NASS For Supplementary Budget(photos) / North Cautions Yoruba, Southerners On Clamour For 1963 Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.