Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. (668 Views)

Accept Defeat And Lick Your Wound, APC Knocks Atiku / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / 'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by Digriz(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2023
I have just carefully gone through this Peter Obi’s election petition and I have come to the conclusion that Peter Obi is the most dangerous man in this country called Nigeria.

Not only is he challenging the fraud for an election, but he is putting the entire country on trial for allowing a drug baron qualify to run and thereafter proceeded to rig the election.

Tinubu has for the longest refused to address his drug past and because of that, he refused to attend unscripted interviews and INEC and the Nigerian courts refused to disqualify him even when it was obvious that he has a drug past. The storm is now gathering!

Fast forward to “GO TO COURT”.. Peter Obi has now placed Tinubu’s drug records front and center of his petition by front loading the certified true copies of his drug related asset forfeiture as required by the evidence act and stating that Tinubu ought not to have been qualified to stand for the election.

The twist is that since PO is not the author of the said document, someone from the US justice department must be subpoenaed to be led in evidence to present the document in court and I am 1000% sure that the US department of Justice has assured PO’s lawyers that with a subpoena, they will fly in DEA special Agent Moss to come authenticate the Tinubu’s drug related forfeiture court documents.

Perhaps Nigeria is about to be jolted on an international level embarrassment that will be beamed worldwide. This was avoidable if Nigerian courts had done the needful by disqualifying Tinubu!

APC members of this forum should get ready to watch the DEA special agent Moss who arrested Tinubu testify in the tribunal about Tinubu’s drug past and we will assess how the criminal minded Nigerian judges will surmount that embarrassment and still rule that Tinubu is qualified.

Brace up for impact folks!

4 Likes

Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by floret23(f): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Why Igbos should not take Yorubas responsible for xenophobia attacks in Lagos

If a free and fair election is conducted today between Obi and Tinubu in Yoruba land alone and only Yorubas are allowed to vote, believe me, Obi will win landslide.

If Tinubu is popular, why can't he win his home state and adopted home state during the last presidential election? Let only Yorubas vote in Lagos but don't cause violence and don't falsify figures and see whether we Omoluabis will not disgrace you beyond his understanding.

Please dear South Easterners, only Tinubu and his surpporters responsible for their dangerous Tribalism been perpetrated in Lagos. Igbos in other five SW states can tell you that such madness does not exist anywhere outside Lagos. In Osogbo here, there's nothing like igbo or Hausa or Yoruba, we are all one.

I am a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State and we use to have weekly meetings with people from different parts of the country. Ethnicity had never been our problem. For Lagos APC urchins here, yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. Don't be deceived by Tinubu's propaganda

7 Likes

Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by yarimo(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously op
Digriz:
I have just carefully gone through this Peter Obi’s election petition and I have come to the conclusion that Peter Obi is the most dangerous man in this country called Nigeria.

Not only is he challenging the fraud for an election, but he is putting the entire country on trial for allowing a drug baron qualify to run and thereafter proceeded to rig the election.

Tinubu has for the longest refused to address his drug past and because of that, he refused to attend unscripted interviews and INEC and the Nigerian courts refused to disqualify him even when it was obvious that he has a drug past. The storm is now gathering!

Fast forward to “GO TO COURT”.. Peter Obi has now placed Tinubu’s drug records front and center of his petition by front loading the certified true copies of his drug related asset forfeiture as required by the evidence act and stating that Tinubu ought not to have been qualified to stand for the election.

The twist is that since PO is not the author of the said document, someone from the US justice department must be subpoenaed to be led in evidence to present the document in court and I am 1000% sure that the US department of Justice has assured PO’s lawyers that with a subpoena, they will fly in DEA special Agent Moss to come authenticate the Tinubu’s drug related forfeiture court documents.

Perhaps Nigeria is about to be jolted on an international level embarrassment that will be beamed worldwide. This was avoidable if Nigerian courts had done the needful by disqualifying Tinubu!

APC members of this forum should get ready to watch the DEA special agent Moss who arrested Tinubu testify in the tribunal about Tinubu’s drug past and we will assess how the criminal minded Nigerian judges will surmount that embarrassment and still rule that Tinubu is qualified.

Brace up for impact folks!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by babyfaceafrica: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Go to bed
Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by GoldCircle: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2023
floret23:
Why Igbos should not take Yorubas responsible for xenophobia attacks in Lagos

If a free and fair election is conducted today between Obi and Tinubu in Yoruba land alone and only Yorubas are allowed to vote, believe me, Obi will win landslide.

If Tinubu is popular, why can't he win his home state and adopted home state during the last presidential election? Let only Yorubas vote in Lagos but don't cause violence and don't falsify figures and see whether we Omoluabis will not disgrace you beyond his understanding.

Please dear South Easterners, only Tinubu and his surpporters responsible for their dangerous Tribalism been perpetrated in Lagos. Igbos in other five SW states can tell you that such madness does not exist anywhere outside Lagos. In Osogbo here, there's nothing like igbo or Hausa or Yoruba, we are all one.

I am a card carrying member of PDP in Osun State and we use to have weekly meetings with people from different parts of the country. Ethnicity had never been our problem. For Lagos APC urchins here, yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. Don't be deceived by Tinubu's propaganda

History will be kind to you. You sound like a really good person. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
All I know is, Tinubu will END UP like Osariemmen Osunbor of Edo state in 2007. sad

He will NOT last on that seat. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by ganisucks(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Will he listen?

4 Likes

Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by duro4chang(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2023
You are a dreamer.kikikikikiki!
Re: Best Thing For Tinubu Now Is To Accept Defeat And Surrender. by MusaChukwudi: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
AYIRI, you need a psychiatrist..........on top that yam leg!

(1) (Reply)

Building Simon Ekpa Claimed To Be His Biafra Exile adress Found Out To Be Fake / BREAKING! Tinubu Inauguration, Biden Announces American Presidential Delegation / Nigeria Air Plane Was Repainted Ethiopia ET-APL, Ownership Not Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.