Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,593 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect (17230 Views)

Okowa, Baba-Ahmed Ask INEC To Cancel Elections At Joint Briefing (Video/Photos) / Tinubu Campaign Group Ask INEC To Disqualify Peter Obi Over Diaspora Funding / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Obudupikin: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2023
angry
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by dalass(f): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu is also involved plus traditional leaders, abi mc oluomo in the Abia crisis ba? ... grin grin grin
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by agadez007(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:
LP will only win abia state, but enugu state belongs to pdp
go carry Enugu give PDP
Shebi you are inec?
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by oyichi: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2023
All these election rigging will not stop until politicians starts taking on inec officials brutally
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by heniford2: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2023
Soon now inec office will catch fire followed by police be watching
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Neyopumpin13: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2023
I don't put mouth for family issues PDP and LP.
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Autobot05: 10:07am On Mar 22, 2023
sammsimm:
Rubbish people.... their region is not well coordinated but their interested in lagos affairs. Imagine, enugu and abia results have been announced

Is it their fault or INEC fault ??
If it's like that me ,you and all other Nigerians are "Rubbish people" because INEC did the same thing to all of us at the presidential elections

Dont let your hate and bitterness of your fellow man make you think make you think like a r3tard because he's from another tribe or region
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by EmekaBlue(m): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Very good! INEC are just cheats
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Simplythebest: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Hatred have block your sense of reasoning. I just hope you don't have any Igbo friend cus u can poison the person easily
sammsimm:
Rubbish people.... their region is not well coordinated but their interested in lagos affairs. Imagine, enugu and abia results have been announced
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by greypencils: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2023
renderme:
They’ve still not announced Abia result? He even said thugs held Inec staff hostage for 36hrs and battered LP agent here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/fimiletoks/status/1638228818811822098/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1638228818811822098&currentTweetUser=fimiletoks

Travesty! Why are all the nollywood actors, chioma chukwuka and Kate henshaw silent about this? Are these states not part of the country?
You are answering the idiots. They are salivating over lagos politics but politics in their own region is in shambles. Fools.
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by muykem: 10:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Thank God it's between PDP and their Labour Party wing.
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Advancedpenis: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

They don’t interfere in what goes on with SE politics..

As you can see, it’s a fight between Pdp VS Lp. Igbos VS Igbos..

Face it and stop to dey manamo!

A confused accomodating landlord saying rubbish
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by fabian063: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Justicemy8:
LP will only win abia state, but enugu state belongs to pdp
With the over voting in Nkanu East?
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2023
undecided
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by bayelsaowei(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2023
sammsimm:
INEC is the problem and not them...INEC has been a major part of the problems in this election than other factors..

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by victorazy(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2023
sammsimm:

What's this one even saying?
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by stan83: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/21/lp-supporters-protest-in-abia-ask-inec-to-declare-otti-governor-elect/
INEC should declare whomever it perceived as the winner and encourage others to go to court! They have set the pace already other should follow suit..
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by juman(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2023
What really happening in the state.
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by sammsimm(m): 11:26am On Mar 22, 2023
Simplythebest:
Hatred have block your sense of reasoning. I just hope you don't have any Igbo friend cus u can poison the person easily

I have nothing to do with igbos
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by ufuosman(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2023
Very clear Alex Otti won d election
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by kagawatim: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2023
Ma wa
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Simplythebest: 11:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Congrats
sammsimm:

I have nothing to do with igbos
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Arabk25: 12:34pm On Mar 22, 2023
Johnjustice:
LP aka obidient are a threat to our peaceful coexistence and peace.

You're just too stuck to you're slave masters that's your problem you're in love with these evil blood sucking party well I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by deqachie91: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
sammsimm:
Guy you must be a dumb bloating goat. If you don't have what to say just keep shut. Ewu

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by sammsimm(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
deqachie91:

Guy you must be a dumb bloating goat. If you don't have what to say just keep shut. Ewu

Your father is a goat
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by OdefaGirl(f): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
It will be shameful if INEC fail to declare LP candidates in Enugu and Abia

Disgraceful!!!

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
sammsimm:
I will take u serious anytime u show me ur village in ogun or is all of u from lagos
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by sammsimm(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I will take u serious anytime u show me ur village in ogun or is all of u from lagos
come to papa epe…
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by PrinceBright22(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
My prayer is let the will of God be done.

Anyways, This's Lexus Rx330 For Sale in Abia.
It's Belgium grade with no accidental history.
Buy & Drive.

Price: 4.250m.
Price negotiable.
My Reference Facebook Page is Verified Property Nigeria - VPN

Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by cejaypriesty(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
Freshtruth:
This people self get problem they have announce otti as the winner what with all this protest again? grin if they dash me the President of Nigeria for free I resign the next day after stealing. Billions I like my privacy grin
That's the reason no one will dash you 🤣🤣
Re: LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect by Johnjustice: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2023
Arabk25:

You're just too stuck to you're slave masters that's your problem you're in love with these evil blood sucking party well I don't blame you
Mumu, you fools are the slave to Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob, Nigeria is a free country, southeast is the terrorists capital, a people enslaved by a lunatic, Nnamdi Kanu. We just did elections and a southwestern man won. Igbos are the slaves and second class citizens in Nigeria grin

Always feeling enslaved, flat head clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forceful Conversion To Islam & Forced Islamic Marriage: Lawyers Petition Igp / R-APC: Wammako, Bindow, Aliero, Goje, Others Fate Uncertain / Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.