Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case (643 Views)

LASAA To Jandor: We Won't Succumb To Cheap Blackmail And Falsehood / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by N3TRAL: 12:16am On Mar 22, 2023
I've just concluded reading the 99 pages of the Petition filed by Peter Obi and my opinion is that he has no case.

The bulk of the petition is cheap blackmail against Tinubu, Shettima and INEC.

In the whole of the 99 pages, the only facts backed by evidence regarding the results of the Presidential Elections held on the 25th of February 2023 are the results of Rivers State and Benue State respectively. If both States are upturned, less than 200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand votes) will be reallocated. Peter Obi will win Rivers State and Benue State but will still come third.

The facts are contained in paragraphs 62 and 64 of the Petition. The rest are baseless blackmail. The subpoena of Amazon has to be a stupider joke than Atiku's 2019 server controversy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by deeptechcool(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2023
The court will do justice to the case. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by Asgard13: 12:19am On Mar 22, 2023
All this gibberish and sleepless night

Just allow tribunal
, appeal , Supreme Court to do their job

Why are all this Apc goons panicking unnecessarily

Na today dem dey tell Una say Tinubu no fit be President of this country?

Now he don get swearing in as least for some time make Una celebrate am.. before court go decide ..

No be say instead of celebration ..u a go still dey worry Una self for wetin Una claim no carry weight

Atimes I taya for over sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by N3TRAL: 12:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Asgard13:
All this gibberish and sleepless night

Just allow tribunal
, appeal , Supreme Court to do their job

Why are all this Apc goons panicking unnecessarily

Na today dem dey tell Una say Tinubu no fit be President of this country?

Now he don get swearing in as least for some time make Una celebrate am.. before court go decide ..

No be say instead of celebration ..u a go still dey worry Una self for wetin Una claim no carry weight

Atimes I taya for over sabi

E pain am.

Tinubu will rule over you.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by id911(m): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Always opening useless thread midnight. Witches and wizards!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by DeathToAfonja: 12:21am On Mar 22, 2023
If he has no case then there's no point in you creating this thread.

His plan is to give Tinubu enough heart attack Until he collapses and Kpeme in office.

We all know His health bar is likely 2%/100%

Only thing sustaining Tinubu now is cocaine and quality steroids.

Just wait and see once his body system starts getting used to the steroids and the immune system start rejecting it.

Tinubu started popping overdose of steroids in this election period... sooner or later body go tell am.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by Massiveglory: 12:22am On Mar 22, 2023
He has "no case" but you are sleepless and jumping up and down with your tribal glass for a no case. Hope say you no go turn yaba patient like dis?

Save your tears brother.
The movie don set. And I tell you it is a very sweet and expository one

The mandate must be given to the rightful winner.
Tinubu will not be president of Nigeria. Except na president of bouillon street or irapaji

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by Thegamingorca(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2023
The word is actually "resorted" and not "resulted". If you are going to write a piece to insult someone, atleast be thorough.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by VaselineCrew: 12:24am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

E pain am.

This sounds like a threat, or ominous warning, chai
Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by N3TRAL: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2023
I'm creating the thread to remind those-

who were jubilating over social media that Tinubu will not win APC primaries election

and those-
Who were jubilating over social media that Tinubu will not win the Presidential Elections

that they should stop jubilating because of the weakest presidential petition in history. Tinubu will win excellently again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by N3TRAL: 12:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Thegamingorca:
The word is actually "resorted"

Thanks. Harmless mistake caused by sleep deprivation.
Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by plessis: 12:27am On Mar 22, 2023
We are not interested in the election results.
We are interested in the eligibility of tinubu.
Does he have a pending criminal case in the US?

This is a wonderful opportunity for tinubu to clear his name and perhaps sue obi and the media for character assassination.

Cheer up. Stop crying.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Peter Gringori obi went to court in the name of I also went to court

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by Rikkely: 12:29am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
I've just concluded reading the 99 pages of the Petition filed by Peter Obi and my opinion is that he has no case.

In the whole of the 99 pages, the only facts backed by evidence regarding the results of the Presidential Elections held on the 25th of February 2023 are the results of Rivers State and Benue State respectively. If both States are upturned, less than 200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand votes) will be reallocated. Peter Obi will win Rivers State and Benue State but will still come third.

The facts are contained in paragraphs 62 and 64 of the Petition. The rest are baseless blackmail. The subpoena of Amazon has to be a stupider joke than Atiku's 2019 server controversy.

There's no peace for the wicked, I don't think you will be able to sleep this night, anyway may God help you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by Asgard13: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

E pain am.

Is that all?

Guess you’re happy .. Asgard don reply you..

Oya start to celebrate ..

Next!
Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by jumobi1(m): 12:33am On Mar 22, 2023
One thing that is certain is that INEC disenfranchised Nigerians by not creating a means for everyone to collect their PVC after making diligent efforts. That’s very problematic IMO. (We saw videos of missing PVCs).

I also have a friend who went on IG live. INEC never arrived at her polling unit in Rivers. I wonder where else that happened. The process was very unfair.
Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by julaion: 12:33am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Omo obi has damaging prove that will cancel the election,visit my time line and see for ur self
Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by N3TRAL: 12:33am On Mar 22, 2023
yarimo:
Peter Gringori obi when to court in the name of I also went to court

Peter Obi claimed that his mandate was stolen and he had evidence. The only prove he has as at now regarding results are those of Rivers State and Benue State.

The rest are how Tinubu was indicted for drugs, Shettima didn't throw away his Senatorial bid before he was selected as Tinubu as VP candidate and how INEC didn't upload results on real time. He also States that there were over voting in states he didn't win without giving specific particulars of over voting.

Prayed that a new election should be conducted without Tinubu on the ballot.

Which stolen mandate is the deceptive man reclaiming abeg? I thought he was going to challenge the results now.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by Chidelis(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2023
Finally them Don drop updated for whatsapp group...
Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by Mindlog: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Is it your blackmail?

Peter Obi who 20 years ago got forensic expert to scrutinize handwritings that gave Nigige victory, na im go fear to deploy resources to follow the US trail of drug trade involvement by not relying on the usual packaged info given to Nigerians over the years.

At least we go finally know the primary school whey e go.😆😆
Re: Peter Obi Resorted To Cheap Blackmail Because He Has No Case by MaliCampus: 1:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Lolz Evidence everywhere. Go and read section 137 of the constitution,You will understand that Tilumbu is finished. No need to talk about BVAS or IREV, let Atiku handle that side.

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Ensured My Removal From Office Because I Didn't Give Him Birthday Gift – / Law And Decorum: The Naked Nigerian Lawyer / Former President Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Walk At His House In Daura (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.