Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People (1072 Views)

Nigeria Has No Future, This Is What Africans Should Do / Influence Of Foreign Powers, What Africans Never Know / CNN: Biafra Heroes Memorial Day - Why Young Africans Need To Know Their History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by NutritionGuru: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2023
This type quoted comments below (and many more that I daily see) pushed me to start penning things down, too much wicked Character Assassination from Igbos against Yorubas have gone on unchecked for too long that it is now already mentally affecting the Yorùbáness of some young Yorubas. Such younger Yorubas should know that Yorùbáness is not about Idolatory or Tradition, Genuine Yorùbáness is being Born as Yoruba and being Ready to do what it takes to make ALL Yoruba lives better.
The young Yorubas should also note that in this Emerging Yoruba Era being led by the great Professor Banji Akintoye, only the hardworking Yorubas that have meticulously used their Lives to help make ALL Yoruba Lives better (without bias of Religious, Financial Status, or Political differences) shall be elected and enthroned as Yoruba Leaders at Home, and Abroad.
Asgard13:
Ban anyone with Yoruba name
TailorBend:
If nothing,this election has made me even more proud of my tribe kiss They hate us because everything about us is a mirror of what they want to become but can't kiss

When our children are successful, busy buying all their lands, building beautiful houses, driving expensive cars and their own children are busy doing "owo mida" on the streets, greeting us "Twale baba" each time we pass in our Mercedes Benz GLE's, you think they are happy? That is what is paining them, don't let anybody tell you otherwise...Na our success dey pepper them kiss
Asgard13:

Don’t think they’ve done enough
Igbos will be on ballot in Lagos next election and mobilize for it ..
And will keep being on ballot till yoruba land is finally conquered.
Don’t be scared .. e go happen … na must..
Hehehehehjehehe
All Nigerians would Salute, Celebrate and truly Love Yorubas when we ALL realize that the Battles (Spiritual, Social and Mental) that Yorubas Fought and still fighting is for ALL Africans. I pity you Igbos that are fighting Yorubas because your forefathers didn't not tell you the Truth that it was their cancerous Envy for Yorubas that made them to plant you as Enemies. I pity the fore-fathers of Igbos because Africa would have become forever Great and Liberated if they supported Yorubas in seeing that African Man is never inferior to the Europeans. Till today, you will often hear Igbos say "After white man is Igbo man"(that is why Igbos are the first Tribe that started Efforts for the demonic Continuation of Colonization and Enslaving fellow Africans mentality and they shall forever always Fail as they did in this Election in JESUS' Name!) Their forefathers sees the demonic Europeans that came to Deceive/Enslave Africans as forever Superior to them, while Yoruba Forefathers never allowed that lie penetrate us. Do you want to know why Kwame Nkuruma and many other African Leaders call Awolowo the Greatest African Leader ever liveth? The great Obafemi Awolowo woke modern day Africans up by saying "Africans (as well as all other Humans Races) have exact equal Brian Cells as Caucasians." The fact that he selflessly Opened ALL Africans' eyes to This Natural TRUTH, and then went further to Practically Prove it by Pioneering the first Ever Advance Industrialization of Black Africa (which he did in Yoruba Land Western Nigerian then) to Reinforced into ALL African Minds the Courage to believe that we are Equal to Caucasians as Humanbeings and for Complete Liberation from Mental Slavery is why Europeans secretly hated Awolowo till he died.

That is why The SUPREME SPIRIT Power of ALMIGHTY God Priotize the indomitable Yoruba Human Vessel because we maintain the godship over the Earth handed over to Adam our first Father without any hidden Agenda to Enslave fellow Huamnbeings. CREATOR gave Humanbeings Dominion over things to do what we desire with them, never over Huamnbeings. Satan is the one that pushes those that he Captured through demonic Greed to try to enslave other Huamnbeings.

Deeper Yorubas knows that we are first decendants of Adam and Eve, and we still carry the undiluted Divine Original Human Code from Creation as directly Programmed by the CREATOR of Humanity. Deeper Yorubas know that Yorubaness is never about Tradition or idolatry, Yorubaness is all about being Born as Yoruba and being Ready to do what it takes to make ALL Human Lives better, starting with making Yoruba Lives better first because Charity begins at Home. Even the devil too appreciates and highly rates Yorubas indomitable Vessel. This is why the Highest current International Churches of the CREATOR of Humanity are from Yorubas, as well as highest African Ifa Occult being learned and joined Internationally by even Europeans are from Yorubas. Black Africans can born European-looking white but white Europeans can Never born African. So, they know we are their Father and Mother but Satan put it in them to Enslave Africans as against the Law that says "Honour your Father and Mother". Satan knows that as soon as this Law is not obeyed, there shall never be Peace on Earth.

To start with, I hope you know that Yorubas were the best at Trading and Businesses among all Black African Tribes in Pre-Colonial Era. If you doubt it, check this Thread that I stumbled upon on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/7279364/practical-evidence-what-reno-said

If any other Tribe went through the ferocious Weaponry of Mental Manipulations that was unleashed by the European Colonial Masters on Yorubas, they can never thrive as half as current Yorubas. They intentionally ERASED All the Positive History that document Yoruba Greatness and the fact that we had the International Highest numbers of young Multi-Millionaires in Africa Pre-Colonial Era. If you still doubt, Google the latest unearthed in Ile Ife Yoruba advancedly Produced Broze Products that mystified Western Technology because they are asking how on Earth did a People in Africa produced that which could only be done by recent Western Technologies. This is apart from Yoruba Designer Fabrics, Beeds, Iron tools, Bronze and Metal Yoruba Jewels, etc that was being Exported to other African Countries and Arabia through Morocco, and to all over the World long before Britain came. They Destroyed all the Historical Documents about these real Historical Proofs of Yoruba Greatness to Cut Off the modern Generation of Yorubas from their inborn Greatness and True Identity. I hope you know white People hated Africans with Perfect Hatred(I'm not blaming or condemning them because it is not their fault too. It is Satan that decieved them to hate we Africans that they descended from. Adam and Eve are Black Africans, and it is the European Archeologists themselves that proved this), even though their Racism has been much covered up because they Control written History.

Imagine you lived when their Hatred was manifested to the fullest unreserved and unhindered. In Congo, African Men that don't grow enough Crops for them had their Hands and Penis cut off right in front of their Wives and Children. They had so much experimented their Straight-from-Hell Mental Wickedness and Manipulations on Yorubas People (being the first People that they met when they landed in Africa) that by the time they got to other Nigerian Tribes, they were already almost tired of the Unleashement of all the passionate Haterd they had for Black Africans. For so long Years, Yorubas took it all for other Africans as Shock-absorbers. Just to mention one: they gave Oyo People Weapons and told them that they are Superior to other Yorubas from Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Kwara, and Manipulated the Yorubas against Yorubas till they got the brothers to start Senseless Kiriji War of killing fellow Yorubas for solid long 16 Years! They still write False Historical Narrative to Pretend as if they are the Saviour that settled the Problem (Order out of Chaos: for those that knows the methodology of the demonic Souls that desire to Own the World). Not all Europeans are evil and demonic but. Unfortunately, among all African Tribes, this Satanic Deceptfulness is what Igbos have really swallowed from the European.

They discovered by Western divination that the CREATOR of Humanity Created Yorubas as Special Spiritually Intelligent Beings. They also know that United Glory of Black People around the World is embedded in the Fulfillment of Yoruba Destiny as a People. Even after Slave Trade Era and when the Europeans thought they have Mentally Conquered all Africans forever, Yoruba: Awolowo a Yoruba Man was the First to demystify Europeans and Proved that Black People are equal to them, if not Greater. No other African Leader so speedily turned his Region to be like America, Germany, etc as Awolowo speedily did while Leading Western Nigeria. In fact, he set up so many Industries, built the very first Africa Skyscraper(something that shocked Europeans to the marrow, Cocoa House still standing in Ibadan till today), started first African TV Station, 1st Radio Station and wide-spread Telephone in Yoruba Land at an Era when many of Europen Countries were even yet to have these things. This is why they fought tooth and nail behind the Scene to ensure he did not become Nigerian President. They know that Nigeria would have become forever Industrialized and they saw how Kwame Nkuruma and some other African Leaders were rushing to him to teach them the Template which they in turn went to replicate in their Countries. They soon eliminated Nkwame Nkuruma too by using his fellow Ghanaian Politicians against him just as they used some Nigerian Politicians to stop Awolowo's Great Vision for the largest Black African Country from coming to reality.

Even Long before Awo Era, Yorubas went through so much. Among all Nigerian Tribes, Yorubas were the very first massive Tribe that British met in West Africa and they did so much mental Manipulation to Destroy the Progressiveness they witnessed in them as a People, to Prevent us from Uniting for Fulfilling the Prophesy that Africans all over the World shall become Respected and Honored through the Greatest of ALL Black African that shall be pioneered from Yoruba People. Genuine Yorùbáness as Destined Pathfinder and Pride of all Black Africans is in full Recovery. The Prophesy shall be fulfilled, ALL Black Africans shall soon get our due Honour and become forever Respect all over the World. Yorubas are in Recovery Uniting Process. The residual wickedness of British that still Serves as loopholes through which Igbos have been doing Nonsense in Yoruba Land shall soon be eliminated.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by NutritionGuru: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2023
Now for the type of this demonic Igbo that I quoted earlier, who came to Lagos with nothing and started selling substandard Products to gather Yoruba Money and Yoruba Monies with which you then buy Yoruba's Land/Houses with singular Aim of Mocking Yorubas that freely allow you to Trade and Thrive without slaughtering you as the do up North, you can see how Satanic your Mentality is! Your demonic outview of Life from day 1 is to go and Cheat a People all over the World on their Ancestral Lands, rake in their Monies and then Tell them that they are fools for buying things from You! For how Long do you think the People you have shamed for allowing you to Thrive would not Arise and Start same Businesses you think you do?! Business-mindset and Skill was not brought from Heaven, it is learned on Earth. Watch the Next 4 Years, the Primary Mission of Yoruba Leaders is to Ensure every Yoruba Youth from JSS 1 Starts a Business no matter how Small so that by the Time they Graduate from University, it's already full Companies. After all, most of business Igbo people don't value University Education as Yorubas do, we shall Combine both from now onwards and Take Over all the Selling of things you are into that tied your Life and shallow brain to focusing on frantically trying to Trample on WE that Accommodate you.

Remember that everywhere in the World where they ever allow you to Thrive, you soon Manifest your demonic Greed and myopic stupid self-destructive Pride of trying to Subdure and Enslave the Indigenous Owners after which they quickly Clip your wings and Cut you to size; Northern Nigerian, South Africa, Ghana, India, Tanzania, Dubai, Malaysia, etc. And finally now Yoruba Lagos that has tolerated you for the Longest Time and allowed you to freely thrive has now already Started The Process that Places took against you! You are done for!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by NutritionGuru: 6:49am On Mar 22, 2023
I will rest my pen for now.

5 Likes

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by Puremind1225: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2023
you are on ego massaging trip, but you ain't it doing well at all. you could do better

2 Likes

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by NutritionGuru: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Puremind1225:
you are on ego massaging trip, but you ain't it doing well at all. you could do better
I know you are very sad that finally Steps are being taken against you Yoruba-hating evil Souls. Don't cry yet that your evil against Yorubas shall be completely undone, wait till you see my next write up of the Colleted Data about the inborn Historical Greatness of Yorubas that your generations yet unborn always forver Dream to be. I will quote you so that you can read it weep uncontrollably endlessly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by booblacain(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2023
I heard that Tinubu's great grand mother was a well known slave trader.

One of the biggest and well known slave trading coast in the whole of Africa is in badagry, a Yoruba town, and you have the guts to accuse the igbos of enabling slavery.

How many prominent igbos today do you hear of their fore fathers being slave traders. How many towns in igbo land today do you here of that contains a former slave port?

The Yorubas have the most "white" sounding surnames amongst all tribes in Nigeria. You hear names like Wellington, Cole, Savage, Vivour, yet you have the boldness to accuse igbos of loving the white man more. By the way, can you guess how those Yorubas got those surname? I am asking you to guess because I can see from your write up that you are so damn ignorant to actually know.

From Your title, I opened this thread thinking I was going to get some educative and enlightening info about the Yorubas, instead I get this much bile.

3 Likes

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by optionalY09: 7:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Puremind1225:

There is nothing big egoistic about this, he’s speaking for us if you don’t feel comfortable about how a group of people or a person describe theirselves. Why don’t you stay focus on getting the best out of yourselves and leave us alone with our ego

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by mightyhaze: 7:27am On Mar 22, 2023
You are basing your usual igbophobia based on asguard comments

Asguard aka northyourmate an awusa boy from core north,always saying power to the north before elections? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by NutritionGuru: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Being a deeply-Rooted Historical Researcher with deep knowledge of African History and International History, I want to also call attention to the following: Histories are written by Humanbeings like I and yourself, not gods. Many of the Writers are even far more Evil-minded, mere Humans that often times never completely showing the True Perspective, and tailored the Narratives to belittle their perceived Enemies and make themselves appear as Heroes. Europeans intentionally never sponsor or print any History that would mentally Empower Africans.

They Destroyed and Discourage all the Recorded Knowledge of Genuine Yorubaness which is always rooted in Yoruba Unity. Please, ask yourself why no Full-Volume Book or History has ever been written about How the Unity of Courageous Yoruba Youths from Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Epe, Badagry, Ajashe Ipo, who gathered at Ibadan and matched to Oshogbo to Destroy the Invading Fulani Army in 1840. No Book or even Historical Documentation was ever Written by the Europeans that made so much money from that very War! They know that it would make current Generation of Yorubas to Wake up to the fact that Yoruba Unity is KEY to the Fulfillment of the Destined Greatness of Yorubas and African People in general.

As an African, trust their created Internet with your Life at your own Peril. Use Technology but don't ever let Technology become your Owner, let them settle whatever other Realm Covenant they entered into to get the Tech with which they show "false" Superiority over other Races. They claim they made its on their own by their superior mental Power, why trying to make all Humanity to submit their Souls to the Image of Beast? And this is the People that the myopic African tribe idolize, same reason why they proudly confirm that money (a mere man's creation too) is the enthroned as the God of their hearts.

Historically, the massive Oshogbo War of 1840(with so much massive Army of Hausa-Fualnis on Horses with massive weaponry to Conquer Oshogbo and all Yoruba Land at large) happened far Closer to us than Ilorin Afonja Battle which happened in far back 1817. Yet, are you not shocked that You find so much Unlimited Books, Articles, and Endlessly Resources about the far back 1817 War in Book Stores and on Internet just because it Portrays Afonja (which Igbos have now stick onto all Yorubas) as Traitor, while you can Never find any deep massive Write-up let alone Books that Documents the Unity, Bravely, Passion, Brotherliness and Indivisibility of the Yoruba Youths that Marched out against the Innumerable Hausa-Fualni Army Oshogbo in the Full Scale 1840 War, which is far more Recent than the Ilroin Battle. This should make you Understand that take the Histories with Pinch of Salt, especially the Anti-Yoruba ones that some guzzled and use to stereotype our People.

Just one question would show your Level of Understanding of this World: Do you believe that white Man landed on the Moon? Europeans never landed on the Moon, in fact no man can Land on the Moon because the Bible is very currenct in Stating that the Moon is a less Self-Luminous Plasma-like Creation of ALMIGHTY to give Light to Mankind in the night. The clips you saw were made in Holywoods Studio. So, anyone that is not yet enough Woke to that Level of Bitter TRUTH about this World built on Deception to make Africans feel infecterior should not be argued with.

Yes, the Words of our CREATOR as written is Truth. Heaven is real and as Scripture says MESSIAH is coming soon. For now, the the evil of demonic African tribe thatb is senselessly focusing on Colonizating and Enslaving other Africans must be Destroyed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by Yayi229: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2023
NutritionGuru:
This quoted comment below pushed me to start penning things down, too much wicked Character Assassination from Igbos against Yorubas have gone on unchecked for too long that it is now already mentally affecting the Yorùbáness of some young Yorubas. Such younger Yorubas should know that Yorùbáness is not about Idolatory or Tradition, Genuine Yorùbáness is being Born as Yoruba and being Ready to do what it takes to make ALL Yoruba lives better.
The young Yorubas should also note that in this Emerging Yoruba Era being led by the great Professor Banji Akintoye, only the hardworking Yorubas that have meticulously used their Lives to help make ALL Yoruba Lives better (without regarding of Religious, Financial Status, or Political differences) shall be elected and enthroned as Yoruba Leaders at Home, and Abroad.

All Nigerians would Salute, Celebrate and truly Love Yorubas when we ALL realize that the Battles (Spiritual, Social and Mental) that Yorubas Fought and still fighting is for ALL Africans. I pity you Igbos that are fighting Yorubas because your forefathers didn't not tell you the Truth that it was their cancerous Envy for Yorubas that made them to plant you as Enemies. I pity the fore-fathers of Igbos because Africa would have become forever Great and Liberated if they supported Yorubas in seeing that African Man is never inferior to the Europeans. Till today, you will often hear Igbos say "After white man is Igbo man"(that is why Igbos are the first Tribe that started Efforts for the demonic Continuation of Colonization and Enslaving fellow Africans mentality and they shall forever always Fail as they did in this Election in JESUS' Name!) Their forefathers sees the demonic Europeans that came to Deceive/Enslave Africans as forever Superior to them, while Yoruba Forefathers never allowed that lie penetrate us. Do you want to know why Kwame Nkuruma and many other African Leaders call Awolowo the Greatest African Leader ever liveth? The great Obafemi Awolowo woke modern day Africans up by saying "Africans (as well as all other Humans Races) have exact equal Brian Cells as Caucasians." The fact that he selflessly Opened ALL Africans' eyes to This Natural TRUTH, and then went further to Practically Prove it by Pioneering the first Ever Advance Industrialization of Black Africa (which he did in Yoruba Land Western Nigerian then) to Reinforced into ALL African Minds the Courage to believe that we are Equal to Caucasians as Humanbeings and for Complete Liberation from Mental Slavery is why Europeans secretly hated Awolowo till he died.

That is why The SUPREME SPIRIT Power of ALMIGHTY God Priotize the indomitable Yoruba Human Vessel because we maintain the godship over the Earth handed over to Adam our first Father without any hidden Agenda to Enslave fellow Huamnbeings. CREATOR gave Humanbeings Dominion over things to do what we desire with them, never over Huamnbeings. Satan is the one that pushes those that he Captured through demonic Greed to try to enslave other Huamnbeings.

Deeper Yorubas knows that we are first decendants of Adam and Eve, and we still carry the undiluted Divine Original Human Code from Creation as directly Programmed by the CREATOR of Humanity. Deeper Yorubas know that Yorubaness is never about Tradition or idolatry, Yorubaness is all about being Born as Yoruba and being Ready to do what it takes to make ALL Human Lives better, starting with making Yoruba Lives better first because Charity begins at Home. Even the devil too appreciates and highly rates Yorubas indomitable Vessel. This is why the Highest current International Churches of the CREATOR of Humanity are from Yorubas, as well as highest African Ifa Occult being learned and joined Internationally by even Europeans are from Yorubas. All African can born European-looking white but white can Never born African. So, they know we are their Father and Mother but Satan put it in them to Enslave Africans as against the Law that says "Honour your Father and Mother". Satan knows that as soon as this Law is not obeyed, there shall never be Peace on Earth.

To start with, I hope you know that Yorubas were the best at Trading and Businesses among all Black African Tribes in Pre-Colonial Era. If you doubt it, check this Thread that I stumbled upon on Nairaland: https://www.nairaland.com/7279364/practical-evidence-what-reno-said

If any other Tribe went through the ferocious Weaponry of Mental Manipulations that was unleashed by the European Colonial Masters on Yorubas, they can never thrive as half as current Yorubas. They intentionally ERASED All the Positive History that document Yoruba Greatness and the fact that we had the International Highest numbers of young Multi-Millionaires in Africa Pre-Colonial Era. If you still doubt, Google the latest unearthed in Ile Ife Yoruba advancedly Produced Broze Products that mystified Western Technology because they are asking how on Earth did a People in Africa produced that which could only be done by recent Western Technologies. This is apart from Yoruba Designer Fabrics, Beeds, Iron tools, Bronze and Metal Yoruba Jewels, etc that was being Exported to other African Countries and Arabia through Morocco, and to all over the World long before Britain came. They Destroyed all the Historical Documents about these real Historical Proofs of Yoruba Greatness to Cut Off the modern Generation of Yorubas from their inborn Greatness and True Identity. I hope you know white People hated Africans with Perfect Hatred(I'm not blaming or condemning them because it is not their fault too. It is Satan that decieved them to hate we Africans that they descended from. Adam and Eve are Black Africans, and it is the European Archeologists themselves that proved this), even though their Racism has been much covered up because they Control written History.

Imagine you lived when their Hatred was manifested to the fullest unreserved and unhindered. In Congo, African Men that don't grow enough Crops for them had their Hands and Penis cut off right in front of their Wives and Children. They had so much experimented their Straight-from-Hell Mental Wickedness and Manipulations on Yorubas People (being the first People that they met when they landed in Africa) that by the time they got to other Nigerian Tribes, they were already almost tired of the Unleashement of all the passionate Haterd they had for Black Africans. For so long Years, Yorubas took it all for other Africans as Shock-absorbers. Just to mention one: they gave Oyo People Weapons and told them that they are Superior to other Yorubas from Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Kwara, and Manipulated the Yorubas against Yorubas till they got the brothers to start Senseless Kiriji War of killing fellow Yorubas for solid long 16 Years! They still write False Historical Narrative to Pretend as if they are the Saviour that settled the Problem (Order out of Chaos: for those that knows the methodology of the demonic Souls that desire to Own the World). Not all Europeans are evil and demonic but. Unfortunately, among all African Tribes, this Satanic Deceptfulness is what Igbos have really swallowed from the European.

They discovered by Western divination that the CREATOR of Humanity Created Yorubas as Special Spiritually Intelligent Beings. They also know that United Glory of Black People around the World is embedded in the Fulfillment of Yoruba Destiny as a People. Even after Slave Trade Era and when the Europeans thought they have Mentally Conquered all Africans forever, Yoruba: Awolowo a Yoruba Man was the First to demystify Europeans and Proved that Black People are equal to them, if not Greater. No other African Leader so speedily turned his Region to be like America, Germany, etc as Awolowo speedily did while Leading Western Nigeria. In fact, he set up so many Industries, built the very first Africa Skyscraper(something that shocked Europeans to the marrow, Cocoa House still standing in Ibadan till today), started first African TV Station, 1st Radio Station and wide-spread Telephone in Yoruba Land at an Era when many of Europen Countries were even yet to have these things. This is why they fought tooth and nail behind the Scene to ensure he did not become Nigerian President. They know that Nigeria would have become forever Industrialized and they saw how Kwame Nkuruma and some other African Leaders were rushing to him to teach them the Template which they in turn went to replicate in their Countries. They soon eliminated Nkwame Nkuruma too by using his fellow Ghanaian Politicians against him just as they used some Nigerian Politicians to stop Awolowo's Great Vision for the largest Black African Country from coming to reality.

Even Long before Awo Era, Yorubas went through so much. Among all Nigerian Tribes, Yorubas were the very first massive Tribe that British met in West Africa and they did so much mental Manipulation to Destroy the Progressiveness they witnessed in them as a People, to Prevent us from Uniting for Fulfilling the Prophesy that Africans all over the World shall become Respected and Honored through the Greatest of ALL Black African that shall be pioneered from Yoruba People. Genuine Yorùbáness as Destined Pathfinder and Pride of all Black Africans is in full Recovery. The Prophesy shall be fulfilled, ALL Black Africans shall soon get our due Honour and become forever Respect all over the World. Yorubas are in Recovery Uniting Process. The residual wickedness of British that still Serves as loopholes through which Igbos have been doing Nonsense in Yoruba Land shall soon be eliminated.

Is that why all of you made yourselves into slaves of a single sick, greedy man?

Stupid, that's what y'all are. You in particular should be in an insane asylum (same cell with fani-kayode)

1 Like

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by Sablexxxtoons: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2023
I swear jealousy truly is the root of hatred.. they envy our peaceful coexistence, our deeper than deep and authentic heritage and covet our pleasant lands.

On Nairaland here they have been attacking us for years yet the attacks always backfire..

Remember when it was Yorubas have small di$# .. but shortly after their ladies confessed our guys were irresistable and superior lovers that was where the term Yoruba demon came from..

Ofe mm anu.. insulting our food yet they are hooked on amala and other Yoruba foods now

Then Afonja became the latest insult..

They said we were cowards when the fulani were terrorising us but we intelligently pushed them back with Amotekun which is still going strong even the north that opposed it had to bow.. they tried to copy but now have another sets of terrorist group on their hands ..i can never forget The video of the late Akunyili's husband with his face literally blown off ( a hole that will fit a tennis ball where his face should be) but not yet dead still writhing

Endless curses upon our people online..

We need to be united now Yoruba gbodo parapo..we need to learn from some our enemies tactics and join it to our own..

Now the cup is getting full, those who fail to learn from the mistakes of the past are bound to repeat them.. After the first coup an ibo artiste Rex Lawson released a song with a screaming goat sound.. it was an inside ibo joke that that was how the late Sardaauna was screaming before he was killed.. it is such provocative tones and behavior that triggered the second coup..the exhibited the same behavior after Obi won in Lagos ."ooh na we get Lagos..we have taken over ..Lagos is no man's land ( and no bastard should ask me who said that) .. These are what made Lagos say..i no be gentle man at all during this election. You feel say Yoruba get bad mind, read some books and study their secret traditional rituals and you will realise the entrenched deep evil and callous hearted nature of these people.

If war breaks out its not the noisy people that will win ..it is the intelligent people that will decimate the chest beaters..as well as the jihadists our enemies are all around us Yoruba people .

We must establish our youths so they can stand tall not that some people will use cocaine pushing money to gain an advantage over us.. i propose a Yoruba Parapo Financial Fund to seed and financially train Yoruba Entrepreneurs both those in the hinterland and those in the city..

Also we must start community meetings because our enemies hold such meetings where they strategise against us..

Many Things must be done to shore up our strength, but even as we are now we are better than our boastful enemies and every one of their curses on us will multiply by seven and fall back on them with vengeance in God's name . Yes i involved God because God's hand will also be involved in your judgement. Hypocrites as if una holy pass

After you destroyed the foundation of this beautiful country just 6years into its existence .Your fathers held a grudge against Yorubas for not following them into their stupid evil war ... They planted the evil seed of hatred in you and you guys grew up bashing Awolowo etc also establishing local/international organized crime network to be pushing drugs and importing cars/ computers etc then you will open mouth and be shouting others are lazy when its blood money you are using

Let me say again let every Nairalander and Nigerian hear, because as OP said Yoruba bashing is becoming the trend.. some non igbos are starting to join .. Every curse and wickedness you utter and do against Yoruba people will be multiplied 7 time and returned swiftly to you and your families.. especially if you are enjoying the pleasant breezes of this Southwest Nigeria..this prime real estate our fore father's secured for us in years past.

Nonsense.. it will never be well with any enemy of Yoruba . We will never fall but rise higher and higher

Please lets share this its my writeup..

OP i can sense a lot of deep rooted wisdom and culture in you..may your pen remain strong.. please continue to share

6 Likes

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by bewla(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Evolution goes way back
Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by NutritionGuru: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2023
mightyhaze:
You are basing your usual igbophobia based on asguard comments

Asguard aka northyourmate an awusa boy from core north,always saying power to the north before elections? cheesy
He is igbo, he was at a time trying to pretend to be HausaFulani to cause badblood between Yorubas and Northerners on NL, but he again failed woefully just as they always do. Or should I quote more of his Igbos comments for you before he deletes them? You should know how evil and Deceptive this evil Souls are unless you are one of them yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by mightyhaze: 8:50am On Mar 22, 2023
NutritionGuru:

He is igbo, he was at a time trying to pretend to be HausaFulani to cause badblood between Yorubas and Northerners on NL, but he again failed woefully just as they always do. Or should I quote more of his Igbos comments for you before he deletes them? You should know how evil and Deceptive this evil Souls are unless you are one of them yourself.
Well ,u know all these about the person .. and yet decide to base your opinion based on this same 'evil,deceptive soul's conjectures..

Pray what does that say of you?

Pls shun these half witted tribalism.
Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by Alexis11: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Thank you wise one. More wisdom to you.

1 Like

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by UncleAyo: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yoruba Race: You are being manipulated if you do these 11

One thing about manipulation is that the person being manipulated will think everything is Ok and that he or she is doing the right thing. Here are 11 signs to know whether you are being manipulated as a Yoruba human.

#1. You revoke your Yoruba name because it has one of the Orishas in it: Whether it’s your pastor that convinced you by giving you some spiritual excuses or its because you want to travel out of Nigeria, one way or the other you are been manipulated.

#2. You see Yoruba religion as idolatry: all the world religion is idolatry, including all the Abrahamic religion: Christianity, Islam, name it. For a religion to be idolatry, there must be items of worship or of reference to deity like pictures or statutes e.g. the cross, Kaaba of the Bedouin tribes; religion rituals such as the killing of rams, Holy communion; and then Human-God reference or representative and or messenger.

#3. You totally believe the slave trade narration as better explanation for the appearance of the Yoruba race all over the world: This is a lie that we are been told again and again. Yoruba are believed to be part of the pre-Columbia American.

#4. You derogatory call the Yoruba language “vernacular” and shun children and young adult from speaking it: The word "vernacular" in itself is not a negative word as it is simply can mean "indigenous language of a people". If a people are prevented from speaking their language, then who will?

#5. You do not have many Yoruba traditional wears: If you think that putting on of Yoruba cloth will make you look less "corporate", and you don't really care about acquiring Yoruba traditional outfit, you may need to have a rethink about your heritage and start taking deliberate effort about this.

#6. You prefer foreign music to Yoruba: non Yoruba music are all good, in fact you can get spiritual and entertained through music, but manipulation set in when you start making illogical preference to non-Yoruba music and think music about Yoruba Orisha, culture and tradition are bad.

#7. You cannot recite some of the Yoruba poems and rhymes: Poems and rhymes are part of your cultural identity. The poems were created to teach morals and inculcate the Omoluabi character. If you defaulted here, then now is the time not to only start learning but to also teach your children. Teachers in schools should also encourage teaching and memorising of these. Have you seen the beauty of: Toju Iwa, Ise loogun ise, Kini n o fole se laye ti mo wa...

#8. You do not have a Yoruba name or you hate being called by your Yoruba name.

#9. You name your children many non-Yoruba name and prefer to call them by their non-Yoruba names: This is also a sign of been manipulated.

#10. Your children cannot speak Yoruba: They speak other language fluently but you frowning at them whenever they speak Yoruba is inferiority complex and a sign of been manipulated. This is not even in the Yoruba gene. 'A complete child' should be taught to speak not only foreign language fluently but also Yoruba.

#11. You think that explaining of concepts with Yoruba in schools is bad: how better will a student understand than when tough concepts are explained using the student's native language.
Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by UncleAyo: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
sdh
Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by Oxfordgrade: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
I swear jealousy truly is the root of hatred.. they envy our peaceful coexistence, our deeper than deep and authentic heritage and covet our pleasant lands.

On Nairaland here they have been attacking us for years yet the attacks always backfire..

Remember when it was Yorubas have small di$# .. but shortly after their ladies confessed our guys were irresistable and superior lovers that was where the term Yoruba demon came from..

Ofe mm anu.. insulting our food yet they are hooked on amala and other Yoruba foods now

Then Afonja became the latest insult..

They said we were cowards when the fulani were terrorising us but we intelligently pushed them back with Amotekun which is still going strong even the north that opposed it had to bow.. they tried to copy but now have another sets of terrorist group on their hands ..i can never forget The video of the late Akunyili's husband with his face literally blown off ( a hole that will fit a tennis ball where his face should be) but not yet dead still writhing

Endless curses upon our people online..

We need to be united now Yoruba gbodo parapo..we need to learn from some our enemies tactics and join it to our own..

Now the cup is getting full, those who fail to learn from the mistakes of the past are bound to repeat them.. After the first coup an ibo artiste Rex Lawson released a song with a screaming goat sound.. it was an inside ibo joke that that was how the late Sardaauna was screaming before he was killed.. it is such provocative tones and behavior that triggered the second coup..the exhibited the same behavior after Obi won in Lagos ."ooh na we get Lagos..we have taken over ..Lagos is no man's land ( and no bastard should ask me who said that) .. These are what made Lagos say..i no be gentle man at all during this election. You feel say Yoruba get bad mind, read some books and study their secret traditional rituals and you will realise the entrenched deep evil and callous hearted nature of these people.

If war breaks out its not the noisy people that will win ..it is the intelligent people that will decimate the chest beaters..as well as the jihadists our enemies are all around us Yoruba people .

We must establish our youths so they can stand tall not that some people will use cocaine pushing money to gain an advantage over us.. i propose a Yoruba Parapo Financial Fund to seed and financially train Yoruba Entrepreneurs both those in the hinterland and those in the city..

Also we must start community meetings because our enemies hold such meetings where they strategise against us..

Many Things must be done to shore up our strength, but even as we are now we are better than our boastful enemies and every one of their curses on us will multiply by seven and fall back on them with vengeance in God's name . Yes i involved God because God's hand will also be involved in your judgement. Hypocrites as if una holy pass

After you destroyed the foundation of this beautiful country just 6years into its existence .Your fathers held a grudge against Yorubas for not following them into their stupid evil war ... They planted the evil seed of hatred in you and you guys grew up bashing Awolowo etc also establishing local/international organized crime network to be pushing drugs and importing cars/ computers etc then you will open mouth and be shouting others are lazy when its blood money you are using

Let me say again let every Nairalander and Nigerian hear, because as OP said Yoruba bashing is becoming the trend.. some non igbos are starting to join .. Every curse and wickedness you utter and do against Yoruba people will be multiplied 7 time and returned swiftly to you and your families.. especially if you are enjoying the pleasant breezes of this Southwest Nigeria..this prime real estate our fore father's secured for us in years past.

Nonsense.. it will never be well with any enemy of Yoruba . We will never fall but rise higher and higher

Please lets share this its my writeup..

OP i can sense a lot of deep rooted wisdom and culture in you..may your pen remain strong.. please continue to share
as Efik son of Calabar, no other tribe come close after my love the Yorubas& Hausa/Fula. Keep spreading the message, and be on guard against your common enemy. God bless all lover of one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: What Africans Need To Know About Yoruba People by olamieseun(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
May almighty God continue to blessed you more the OP,As old as I'm I gain a lot from your write-up.am 50+.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Peter Obi's Senior Lawyer, Dr Ikpeazu Lost A Case (VIDEO) / Revealed: Azman Air Was Paid 150 Million Naira To Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan. / Orji Uzor Kalu Made Fortunes In Borno, says to make it Young Is a Curse In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.