Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu (16800 Views)

Are These Yorubas Supporting Tinubu Based On Altruism, Bigotry, Or Stipends? / Drug Traffickers For The The Record. Drugs Has No Ethnic Coloration / Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2023
wahahlawahala:
u never wail loud enough.. your ppl fit help u make d bag, den dey like those kind biz to make money

Instead of killing innocent people during elections why not design the bag abi na we be una shield?
Design and market this bags if you want us stop calling Lagos no man's land.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Namigotalktru: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:
Lol... After they've gotten what they want, they become peacemakers grin

Yes that is how victors behave. You should learn it. Grace. It is what Gowon did for you people that you have mouth to still be talking today after fighting every body due to greed.

Those with ears will hear the ones that cannot here will receive

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by SavageResponse(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Yoruba people have no hate for anybody, the igbo themself knows it, they are just being mischievous

Zonefree don open dis one nyash for public! grin
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by RZArecta(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2023
LIAR grin
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Ojiofor: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
After benefiting from bigotry and thugery.
Na who you wan deceive.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Jemex003:

Igbo crying Yoruba hate them, hausa hate them in fact they're crying Nigeria hate them. Are you Chris? Everybody hate you.

All i know is can a man from Enugu govern in Anambra? Can a man from River govern in Bayelsa? Can a man from Delta govern in Edo?

All i know is Yoruba people accomodate more than SE and SS. We even have more hausa in SW than igbo. Stop crying of hate

Yorubas hate Igbos, you cannot hide it again, the world have seen it
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Jomonix: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2023
One thing is clear. Most Yoruba are scared of tomorrow.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Where please?
We are known and our presence felt in the North, West, South and East.

We are the real champions. Yoruba man sees Lagos as his heritage but Igbos sees the world as their heritage.

The difference is clear

You guys are mere wonderers - You have 0 values you can’t put your home in order to be habitable. Don’t blame us for accommodating you, we didn’t force you to come

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by ukaface(f): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

Go to sleep, too early to talk to a minor like you
Ara agbala this one
Talking from two sides of his mouth
You were there when I was given birth to for you to know that I am a minor Abi?

Ezi
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Emola12(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:
Yoruba people have no hate for anybody, the igbo themself knows it, they are just being mischievous
another lier pro max I'm Yoruba guy buh our Yoruba people too hate IBO especially where a dey live here and I don't know the reason walahitalaihi for me oo I like them with passion omo Yoruba rere ni mi
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by blakkydikky(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2023
FreedomArmy:
Like you are talking to kids
.. ain't you?
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2023
ukaface:

Ara agbala this one
Talking from two sides of his mouth
You were there when I was given birth to for you to know that I am a minor Abi?

Ezi

She’s looking for a boyfriend, you can flirt with me forever you will never chop this condo - Reserved for Adetohun Omobolanle Adetimileyin

Se oti ye e!
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

You guys are mere wonderers - You have 0 values you can’t put your home in other to be habitable. Don’t blame us for accommodating you, we don’t force you to come

🤣🤣🤣Local champion, we control businesses in the west, North, South and East.

I - i
G - go
B - before
O - others

Say it, mugu
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by blakkydikky(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Yorubas hates Igbos, don't sugarcoat evil.
but Igbo's like Yoruba, you that's not sugarcoating evil?

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by optionalY09: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Emola12:
another lier pro max I'm Yoruba guy buh our Yoruba people too hate IBO especially where a dey live here and I don't know the reason walahitalaihi for me oo I like them with passion omo Yoruba rere ni mi

There is nothing like our Yoruba people. You sound like DogSh!t

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2023
blakkydikky:
but Igbo's like Yoruba, you that's isn't sugarcoating evil?

All we say is live and let's live but yorubas says no, the hate Igbos and even want to claim properties. Yorubas why hate Igbos
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by thisisit: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2023
THE BITTER TRUTH IS THAT WE ARE NOT ONE PEOPLE AND NEVER WOULD BE..

LETS JUST BE GOOD NEIGHBORS.. BUT NOT RELATIVES BY FORCE & KILL EACH OTHER...

WE HAVE DEVIATED FROM THE BEST POLITICAL STRUCTURE FOR GOOD NEIGHBORLINESS OF DIFFERENT PEOPLE (TRUE FEDERALISM OR REGIONALISM)..HENCE THIS INTRACTABLE OR NERVER ENDING ETHNO- RELIGIOUS CONFLICTS.

THE EARLIER NIGERIA REVERT BACK TO REGIONAL POLITICAL STRUCTURE AS BEQUEATHED TO US BY OUR FORESIGHTED COLONIAL MASTERS, THE BETTER FOR US.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Stone03: 9:33am On Mar 22, 2023
Capital Lie!!!! We can't be cajoled this time.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Penalty82(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2023
BayLord01:
Sure we don't, it's just some few people who think with their mouth only & doesn't know the years it took to position Lagos state where it is today that wanted to hand it over to their half brother so that they can further prove their claim of no man land as if it's having a direct road link to their village.

Blame your Oba for the no man's land issue.
But don't call South East a landlocked Region again.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Emola12(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2023
optionalY09:

There is nothing like our Yoruba people. You sound like DogSh!t
you lack integrity aswear before you go get sense aswear you go Born twins 17 times if not you no go get walahitalahi,,,, you even sound like buffalo
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by xynerise: 9:38am On Mar 22, 2023
The way every Yoruba man is clinging to Lagos like Lagos is the only SW state makes me wonder why attacking Igbos who also come to do business in the same Lagos.

Every Yoruba man is now claiming Lagosian grin. If Igbos must leave then every non-indigene must also GTFO too

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Abagworo(m): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2023
He's a fool thinking others are fools
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by wahahlawahala: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Angeloihe:
Who said Lagos is no man's land other than Lateef Jakande.
Stop lying on igbos because of ur bigoted mind.
Bring evidence where igbos said such.
Why is it only during election since 2015, that his mantra comes up if not because of hatred for igbos.
ok na... So what do want now? U wan rule Lagos? 🤨
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by FiremanX: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Yorubas hates Igbos, don't sugarcoat evil.
Igbos hate Yorubas and hausas too, all tribes are guilty of tribalism and bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Jevica: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2023
You will appreciate the relevance Of Igbos when they eventually summon the courage to leave Lagos.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by wahahlawahala: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Hater😜😜
sore looser, dey play
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by dinachi(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2023
ebukajay184:
We Don't Have Any Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu

https://igberetvnews.com/1441366/dont-space-bigotry-ethnic-coloration-system-sanwo-olu/

You are a community fool and a bigot. This elections has exposed all of you as ethnic bigots, including Tinubu.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by Chibuzoc(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
wahahlawahala:
sore looser, dey play

Chronic Hater, continue
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by TheGift: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
ebukajay184:
We Don't Have Any Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu

https://igberetvnews.com/1441366/dont-space-bigotry-ethnic-coloration-system-sanwo-olu/

Now He speaks. After the damage has been done in His favor.
Re: We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu by KPGGlobal: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
ebukajay184:

They will start chanting that we are one

Let peace reign

WE ARE HIGHLY DIVIDED

THE PICTURES

AUDIOS

AND VIDEOS WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION

When we trade

When we pray

When we play

It needs to be ingrained in everybody

'FOR PERSONAL SAFETY'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Benue Massacre: Miyetti Allah Wants Compensation For Herdsmen Affected In Crisis / Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates / Perez John Condemns Insurgents, Calls For Credible Elections In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.