Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu (27927 Views)

The Only 2 Surest Combo That Can Unseat Tinubu In 2027 / Obanikoro To Court: We Airlifted N1.2b For Fayose's Election In 2014 / Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by GeneralPula: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2023
There's no case for them. 99% of their petition has been filed against tinubu before the elections and they were all trashed..

Now they're re-filing again. I read Peter Obi's petition. Was like, what a useless petition..

But I'm interested in that case because of Lagos. This particular local government below. Peter should explain how e got 55k votes when inec accredited 57k voters..

Court would eventually cancel the votes from this LGA and tinubu would be declared winner of the Lagos state election. This is the only thing I'm interested in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Opolopoopolonio: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2023
Yes o

Piiggidiots, take note! cheesy
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Milestone55(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2023
MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE 2023.
Importation business has made many people wealthy easily compared to other businesses or services. Some people are like "which business can I do as a side hustle or fully" . With proper Mini Importation guide, you can buy and sell without leaving your comfort zone.
You can start Importation business with little amount such as N50,000. Partner with us today to expand your business, Join others on our WhatsApp group and learn the following:
--How to search for hot products.
--How to import cheaply from China, Dubai, Brazil, UK,Turkey etc.
--How to get products delivered to your door step.
--How to know if items are original or fake before importation.
--How to connect directly with manufacturers (No agent)
-- How to buy first grade Bales of UK used clothes and baby collections.
--- How to market your products (e-commerce)
__ Don't forget, knowledge is power
WhatsApp No. in the photos:

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by BarrElChapo(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2023
The Almighty will unseat him before May 29th.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2023
Fayose made a lot of noise before Ekiti election where he was trying to install his deputy, he lost woefully. He is a noisemaker
ebukajay184:

https://igberetvnews.com/1441368/election-come-gone-nobody-can-unseat-tinubu-ayo-fayose/

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by yrex01(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2023
November1857:
That drug Lord must return that stolen mandate to the rightful owner......

who’s the rightful owner ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Dicoomoba: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

Who be Fayose? Them impeached Fayose, Joshua Dariye and Peter Obi in 2006..
Fayose ran away to his farm planting cassava
Dariye went back to planting maize and yam
Peter Obi went to court and upturned his impeachment as a man he is. A smart gentle tiger no dey make noise...

Once again who be Fayose 🤣🤣

It’s true everyone know the best loser 😂 2019 deputy to Atiku loss , 2023 Lp presidential candidate lost woefully , my word of advice for you alaigbo is to leave your hut and wake Nigeria to see say Una no many 😂
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Abalado(f): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
This werey should just decamp to them and stop this trash,
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Opolopoopolonio: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

You will discover why Fulani and British dey fear us. We run am on Abiola through Arthur Nzeribe though Abiola won fair and square...we go still run am on ur Tinubu, this time the whole world will support us.

Awolowo ❌
Abiola ❌
Tinubu❌
Obasanjo✔️

If you be tribalistic Yorubastard politician, we go run you street, you no fit enter Aso Rock. Watch and see

It is you that will not live to experience Tinubu's presidency

Piggidiots amaka cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by olamike02: 9:16am On Mar 22, 2023
Gringory also know that there's no mandate given to him. Is it by the people if Sokoto,Zamfara or the Ebiras that gave him this phantom mandate. No wonder he was asking the tribunal to decide if Tinubu is qualified to run for the presidency. The man is as confused as his lawyers. They have turned election petition to kalokalo if this didn't work maybe that will work.🤔.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by SegunElijah1(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2023
Let's wait and see
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by blacksta(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:
So much for someone who bragged that there was a fictitious mandate to reclaim.

The best Peter Obi and his lawyers could come up with was cheap blackmail against Tinubu, Shettima and INEC.

I've read the whole 99 pages of his petition and the only particular facts about the results of the elections being rigged against him are in Rivers State and Benue State which if reversed is less than 200,000 votes in paragraphs 62 and 64 respectively. It will still make him third after Atiku.

You said you won the elections, what has character assassination targeted at getting obidîots excited on social media got to do with reclaiming a delusional stolen mandate.

The case only makes Pandora more hated outside the southeast and his chances of ever getting to Aso Rock slimmer.

He has no case and Jagaban has come to stay.

lol .. you think it is only APc that has monpoly of over madness .....

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by weyreypey: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2023
blacksta:

lol .. you think it is only APc that has monpoly of over madness .....

for anybody to say he will unseat Ahmed Bola Tinubu, you are daydreaming. It is a nightmare you are putting yourself through. That election has come and gone'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by blackgold2018(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

The best Peter Obi and his lawyers could come up with was cheap blackmail against Tinubu, Shettima and INEC.

I've read the whole 99 pages of his petition and the only particular facts about the results of the elections being rigged against him are in Rivers State and Benue State which if reversed is less than 200,000 votes in paragraphs 62 and 64 respectively. It will still make him third after Atiku.

You said you won the elections, what has character assassination targeted at getting obidîots excited on social media got to do with reclaiming a delusional stolen mandate.

The case only makes Pandora more hated outside the southeast and his chances of ever getting to Aso Rock slimmer.

SHut up..
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by memory123(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
God in Human form will unseat Tinubu
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by LegacyB: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Those even arguing the FCT 25percent are the ones that surprises me the most . And they call themselves lawyers. Just images FCT that even election for govenor isn’t contested oo that has a lower status than a state. Is now being glorified!
How can anyone who went to law school postulate this. Especially when no state can have a special status to this effect.
I now see why the judiciary is so bastardized!
I do not even need any law school certificate to explain this. 99 percent of law is common sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Vadese1: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
What is this useless man saying. Fayose are you now the judge
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by kagawatim: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Is that what you think ?!
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by worldclass68(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
yinkus6750:
Except God, and if the court wants to stand by the truth.

Except for Rivers which might be suspicious...
I don't see any kind or rigging anywhere
And even if they remove rivers votes and automatically add to Obi votes (which is not possible)
Apc still will still win......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by okuta007: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
its like saying - i don kill ya papa - who don die don die - make we forget the case

grin grin grin grin grin IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME - DONT DO THE CRIME

IF Tulumbu can not drop the mandate - TULUMBU should not steal it

no emotions - the law must takes it course! yeye kponmo eating fayose - agbaya unlimited - kponmo -yose grin
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by doffman: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
November1857:
That drug Lord must return that stolen mandate to the rightful owner......

You hate him and he is still your president Elect. Can't you see you are in problem already.

Embrace destiny and have peace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Greatlee54: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
Fayose is not the supreme court! I think he is talking too much lately.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by jayAjoku(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2023
highchief1:
ur wife that was a prostitute didnt u marry her?what’s wrong if he was a drug baron?most of the pastors u worship today if they tell u their past u won’t enter their church.why should I judge tinubu by his past?don’t I have a dirty past?una go just Dey mumu
🤣🤣😂🤣
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Nasir123(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
yinkus6750:
Except God, and if the court wants to stand by the truth.

You, you know the Truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by KayCee92(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Rest Fayose. If you wan turn Journalist just go ahead and become one. I don't understand this new round u are doing. Talking about wetin Dem ask and wetin Dem no ask you. Looking for relevance left right and center. Better go to Ekiti and assert ur self first
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by blacksta(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
weyreypey:

for anybody to say he will unseat Ahmed Bola Tinubu, you are daydreaming. It is a nightmare you are putting yourself through. That election has come and gone'

the final bus stop is at the courts and not you ...

you said go to court .... what is the issue .... take it is easy ....have a great day
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Seankhalifa: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Allow obituary to have small hope... if soludo contest to be president I will vote him not obi dat I know as the former governor of anambra... God4bid.. dat obi na real G boy with his foolish supporters forming intelligent but very dull set of people like obi.. fix ur home first before u think of been the president of Nigeria same goes to atiku... I believe in what I see and know not hype.. I don't support part but candidate... as old as tinubu is.. him don achieve pass all the Eastern leaders.... soludo is the only peson in the east coming close...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Chuksyno(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2023
timilehin007:
Anambra is a Yoruba land according to history. A Yoruba man who founded Anambra went to market but he got a call that some visitors were waiting for him, on his way home, he saw a shop where they were selling bras and decided to get for his wife which took him longer than necessary. When he got home and they asked him why he returned late, he said *'àn ńá brà'* (meaning we were bargaining bra price) that's how they came up with the name, Anambra.

Shebi all of us are now historians, let's continue that way.

Happy new week to you

Me: I tell you. It was Ọọni Abewela who established Onitsha as a market town. He named it Oonirisha market but when his non Yoruba slaves, the Igbo wanted to pronounce it, they got it wrong and called it 'Onitsha'. It is time we claimed our heritage.

2. Alaafin Adegoolu established Enugu. He once married a strange but beautiful girl. He loved her so much because of her beauty. Her teeth was perfect, a reason why Alaafin used to refer to her as 'ẹnu gún rege' which was shortened to 'enugun'.
There was fight among Oloris and Alaafin did not want Enugun to be deformed due to fight so he sent her to his newly established farm settlement far in the East and even ordered people to join her there. When the new settlement was getting larger, people asked the Alaafin what name would the place be called. Alaafin replied that "let us name it after my wife Enugun." That is how the place was named and after a long time, it metamorphosed to Enugu.
Kaaaaaabiesi o!

Craze no be monopoly of a people😁😆😀

The whole of the eastern region as we know it now belongs to the Yoruba people. During the reign of Orompoto in Oyo Kingdom, there was an invasion by the people of Cameroon. They laid siege on Oyo and kidnapped the beautiful daughter of Orompoto. Oyo army gave chase and after a turtuous journey, they caught up with the ramping army, fought with them and rescued Orompoto's daughter. The place where they caught up with them became acamp of Orompoto's
What a weed smoking historian we have here.
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Jokkarm2: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2023
just be talking , even when no one ask you. just keep talking . i hope you are free from efcc
Re: Fayose: Election Has Come And Gone, Nobody Can Unseat Tinubu by Dbestbrest: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2023
timilehin007:
Anambra is a Yoruba land according to history. A Yoruba man who founded Anambra went to market but he got a call that some visitors were waiting for him, on his way home, he saw a shop where they were selling bras and decided to get for his wife which took him longer than necessary. When he got home and they asked him why he returned late, he said *'àn ńá brà'* (meaning we were bargaining bra price) that's how they came up with the name, Anambra.

Shebi all of us are now historians, let's continue that way.

Happy new week to you

Me: I tell you. It was Ọọni Abewela who established Onitsha as a market town. He named it Oonirisha market but when his non Yoruba slaves, the Igbo wanted to pronounce it, they got it wrong and called it 'Onitsha'. It is time we claimed our heritage.

2. Alaafin Adegoolu established Enugu. He once married a strange but beautiful girl. He loved her so much because of her beauty. Her teeth was perfect, a reason why Alaafin used to refer to her as 'ẹnu gún rege' which was shortened to 'enugun'.
There was fight among Oloris and Alaafin did not want Enugun to be deformed due to fight so he sent her to his newly established farm settlement far in the East and even ordered people to join her there. When the new settlement was getting larger, people asked the Alaafin what name would the place be called. Alaafin replied that "let us name it after my wife Enugun." That is how the place was named and after a long time, it metamorphosed to Enugu.
Kaaaaaabiesi o!

Craze no be monopoly of a people😁😆😀

The whole of the eastern region as we know it now belongs to the Yoruba people. During the reign of Orompoto in Oyo Kingdom, there was an invasion by the people of Cameroon. They laid siege on Oyo and kidnapped the beautiful daughter of Orompoto. Oyo army gave chase and after a turtuous journey, they caught up with the ramping army, fought with them and rescued Orompoto's daughter. The place where they caught up with them became acamp of Orompoto's

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You made my day full of laughter with this write-up. It is where the madness of Obi supporters stop that another man start naa. Let's continue like this. Thank you once again. You deserve a pat in the back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ex-boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Fled Without Pregnant Wife, Army Tells NHRC / Boko Haram, Soldiers In Gun Battle In Yobe Town - Daily Post / Police, SSS Mount Siege Outside AIT As Station Reopens - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.