Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti (1533 Views)

Tinubu: There’s No President-elect, What We Have Is A Sham – Adebanjo / Restructuring: No President Can Solve Nigeria Problem Without Doing This / Masari: No President Better Than Buhari Since Nigeria’s Amalgamation In 1914 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by hammerT: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2023
Asiwaju Tinubu is No President-Elect, What he Holds is a Dud Certificate - Baba Ahmed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULq2AByRB4E

Election Petition: Why We Decided To Hit The APC Where They Didn't Expect - Datti Baba-Ahmed
By FranklySpeaking123 (self media writer) | 2 hours ago

Amid the ongoing public uproar that has greeted the contents of the petition filed by Peter Gregory Obi against the flag bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the VP candidate of the Labour Party, Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed has come out to explain why his principal chose a strategy that nobody expected.

Recall that on Tuesday afternoon, the contents of Obi's petition filed against Tinubu at the Election Tribunal sitting Abuja, surfaced online. Quite interestingly, the former Anambra governor cited Tinubu's alleged forfeiture of the sum of $460,000 in a drug-related case in the United States several years ago as one of the grounds for his disqualification and annulment of February's election.

Speaking during an interview on ARISE TV's 'Prime Time' program with Charles Aniagolu a few hours ago, Datti revealed that the Labour Party decided to employ tactics that were different from what the APC was expecting to teach them a lesson.

"We hit them where didn't expect. We didn't ask them to rig the elections. In fact, we have been very kind to these people. We have been very, very gentle with them. Look, Obi and I can account for all our political opponents. Ask the other elected persons to account for their opponents. Ngige is alive. In my case, all the opponents I have faced, people like Makarfi, are all alive. But, the other elected persons cannot tell you. In Lagos and Borno, these people cannot account for all their opponents. And that's why we are being careful.

We are talking about danger here. Let's also not forget that a gentleman somewhere forfeited $460,000 in order not to go to prison. And now, he is a president-elect after assaulting the Nigerian Constitution. As I said, we will hit them where they never expected because we never thought that they would behave in the way they did."

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Faber(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Confused Yorubastard drug lord in the name of Tinubu want joke with refined Igbo political guru Peter Obi and his disciplined, strategic, erudite, fearless Fulani running mate Yusuf-Datti and heartless, rugged Fulani fox like Atiku 🙆

Tinubu don buy market wey pass am. Trust Buhari and the cabals to be sitting on the fence as usual 🤣

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by hammerT: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu goes no where, with criminality dud certificate.

New Nigeria we want and will get.

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2023
Dem issue Tinubu fake certificate

No wonder nobody celebrated it with him all around the country grin 😂😆

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2023
biaframaster200:
Keep playing ...till another four years...

The issue is that tribalism has whipped off you guys sense of reasoning. If not, how do you come online to troll Igbo drug pushers and still wish a certificaless drug lord in Tinubu to be handed the presidency? Is that not hypocritically shameful.

Same way you supported a certificaless man in Buhari rule over this nation and bring it down for 8 years. Now you want to foist a drug cartel urinating machine whose movement obeys the law of inertia, push to move.

I do not blame you guys. Nigerians have always cordoned your excesses. We await the supreme court judgement anyway

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by hammerT: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2023
biaframaster200:
Keep playing ...till another four years...

u assume Tinubu can get away with day light robbery.

Obidients are waiting to take to the street.

Tinubu cannot rule this country, he will end in ICC as Criminal.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by limeta(f): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2023
Obidients just looking with admiration and side smile .
When you see God's hand in somthing you know it .

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Emir8: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2023
grin
This guy is quiet but very courageous.
Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed presidency will be a government of quiet people just like Yaradua and Jonathan

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Hateandthunder: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2023
Tinubu can never be my president

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by biaframaster200: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2023
hammerT:

u assume Tinubu can get away with day light robbery.

Obidients are waiting to take to the street.

Tinubu cannot rule this country, he will end in ICC as Criminal.

Go to street..and see operation Python dance...

obi himself used Nwafor to kill his people and threw them into River ......
What pains me is the number of Non-Yiibo-speaking people you are deceiving with your camouflage Tribal movement.....
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Rassco(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2023
How will president elect Tinubu survive this?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Hateandthunder: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2023
Rassco:
How will president elect Tinubu survive this?
He is ready to bribe the planet
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by hammerT: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:

With Lagos state treasury?

Can he bribe the obidients from pressing his neck

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Rassco(m): 9:22am On Mar 22, 2023
Hateandthunder:
He's richer than Dangote off record. His percentage on Lagos alone is astounding.
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2023
The certificate Yakubu Mahmoud issued Thiefnubuu without following INEC laws and regulations is as fake as his secondary school certificate.

If a school gives you a certificate without verifying your High school records and following other due process, your certificate is useless and fake. Even a toilet paper with with inked written is worth more that that paper Thiefnubuu is bandying around. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by magoo10(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2023
No be lie

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by hammerT: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
The certificate Yakubu Mahmoud issues him without following INEC laws and regulations is as fake as his secondary school certificate.

I never doubt God, he gives power and if him no give you, it is highly likely you will die there.

See how sharp Yusuf Datti take finish Tinubu, even Obi never drop this kind bomb. grin grin

'Dud certificate' mogbe, lmfao!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Tochi3(m): 9:27am On Mar 22, 2023
grin

Everything about the drug Baron from Chicago is fake except Narcotics & agberoccrazy.. grin

When your name is fake, history fake, Religion fake, occupation fake, education fake.... Mahmud de criminal can as well present Thief'nubu a fake certificate of return ...

Billions exchanged hands paid from bullion vans for a fake certificate mandate to be retrieved in the near future..

Chaii cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by cl0r0x: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2023
Nobody Voted Asiwaku he even knows.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by christejames(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2023
Obi and Datti are the most refined politicians in Nigeria 🇳🇬 currently... 😘

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by SmartPolician: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:
Confused Yorubastard drug lord in the name of Tinubu want joke with refined Igbo political guru Peter Obi and his disciplined, strategic, erudite, fearless Fulani running mate Yusuf-Datti and heartless, rugged Fulani fox like Atiku 🙆

Tinubu don buy market wey pass am. Trust Buhari and the cabals to be sitting on the fence as usual 🤣

Please attack the Druggie and leave his tribe out of this. Many Yorubas don't want Tinubu as president that's why he lost some SW states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2023
Faber:

wake up my guy... Just know that tinubu is your president for the next 4 years... It pains me so much when I see people being so shallow, gullible and dumb... What the heck... Ona de shame me well well... Ona just wan talk make im be like say ona don talk... Taaaaaar
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by legitnow: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2023
Nigeria never had it so bad. The worst election ever.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by FarahAideed: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2023
Clown
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by legitnow: 10:35am On Mar 22, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
wake up my guy... Just know that tinubu is your president for the next 4 years... It pains me so much when I see people being so shallow, gullible and dumb... What the heck... Ona de shame me well well... Ona just wan talk make im be like say ona don talk... Taaaaaar

Tinubu will rule you from his Agbero dungeon in Irabiji

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by Vinnie2000(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2023
Gbam💯

Tinubu is a Mandate STEALER! 😒

Rigged Heavily with INEC and depended solely on Zamfara,Yobe, Jigawa, Kebbi votes. sad

No Wonder, Nobody Respects him! embarassed
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by TheChameleon: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2023
grin

I can bet anything that this guy mocks Peter Obi at home -- "shege Nyanmiri " grin

I love as 90% of all the comments on this thread are Igbos men crying like babies.

"Tinubu will not win primaries... he will not win ticket. Cash policy was against him... all for a terrible defeat."

Tinubu just told his Generals - El Rufai and Sanwo Olu. Let the opponents "win" meaningless victories.

But keep that Guber seat...the one that matters for APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by KanwuliaExtra: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2023
Did it up goooooood!
Real DUD! cheesy

Just like his fake “CHICAGO DRUG CERTIFICATE OF RETURN” . . . . of an impostor!
Claiming someone else’s name to match the certificate. cheesy

Everything FAKE!

see wotowoto from all angles!
OLEEEEEE MANDATE!!!!
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2023
A dummy .
Re: Tinubu Is No President-elect, What He Holds Is A Dud Certificate-Yusuf Datti by 2mch(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2023
Datti real believed the fake online mob that he was going to be Vp. grin grin grin

(1) (2)

INEC And BAT APC May Lose Woefully To Peter Obi And Atiku In Court / Meet Osun State Chairman Local Government Service Commission. / Niger Junta Agrees To Dialogue After This Remarkable Man Sent His Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.