Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today (1199 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
I decided to join this forum on my 60th birthday today because i wanted a place where I could be more close to the people of Nigeria, a place where I could liaise directly with Nigerians and get to understand them and their problems better. An employee of mine recommended this forum to me a week ago emphasising that there is no other place more Nigerian than this. And I must confess, I am really impressed so far. I would do my best to communicate seamlessly with everyone. Please wish me a happy 60th birthday

Tony O. Elumelu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Dayotheeone(m): 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Please get out grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by woginid967: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:
I decided to join this forum on my 60th birthday today because i wanted a place where I could be more close to the people of Nigeria, a place where I could liaise directly with Nigerians and get to understand them and their problems better. An employee of mine recommended this forum to me a week ago emphasising that there is no other place more Nigerian than this. And I must confess, I am really impressed so far. I would do my best to communicate seamlessly with everyone. Please wish me a happy 60th birthday

Tony O. Elumelu

Liar of the most high.

The real Tony Elumelu has no time for this.

Stop now

12 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by phorget(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmmmmm!
Bros una don reach here?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by FarahAideed: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
When will you ask us to send you MTN recharge card because your are trapped at some beach 😅

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Advancedpenis: 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu

Another accomodating landlord without a job

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
Yeye fake Tony grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by hasyak(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu

HBD and best wishes always...

Your experience here ??

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2023
If you are the real Tony oya send me 20k now now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu

U no even Naturally get ROYALTY N WEALTH, u can't still fake it!
Rich man no fit u oga. Pause n burst

hasyak:

HBD and best wishes always...

Your experience here ??
U must be an OBIDIENT, mugu: don dey interview grin

Dafresh:
Sir if truly you're the one help me to be successful
U fall hand oo, DAFRESH abeg refresh ur mind jare.. this one is an Impersonator, CYBER CRIME POLICE GO SOON HOLD AM [another CHUDE].. jus dey watch grin

Asgard13:
Do give away to 80 Nairalanders

Open a page for job seekers with qualifications… employ the with job of atleast 60k for a start .then we belive you..

That’s all.
He himself get employment? E siddon dey use person WiFi come internet to impersonate BIG MAN, abi make una HELP him GET EMPLOYMENT.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Dafresh: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Ifearnoevil: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2023
Welcome Sir
I need just 250k

5 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Dafresh: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

U no even Naturally get ROYALTY N WEALTH, u can't still fake it!
Rich man no fit u oga. Pause n burst

U must be an OBIDIENT, mugu: don dey interview grin

U fall hand oo, DAFRESH abeg refresh ur mind jare.. this on Impersonator CYBER CRIME POLICE GO SOON HOLD AM.. jus dey watch grin
Lol thanks but I dont have money so he can't demand money from me

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dafresh:
No one can help you to be successful, you make yourself successful. Which is why I don't believe in the saying,"opportunity comes but once ". We create opportunities ourselves.
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by RakyshP: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Proudlyomonna: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2023
Dafresh:

Hahahaha you don see Tony Elumelu finish grin
Nairaland Tony Elumelu wannabe go help you become successful cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Asgard13: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2023

Open a page for job seekers with qualifications… employ 100 of them .. into coy accross africa with job of atleast 60k for a start .then we belive you..

Tony elumelu fit run am comfortably

That’s all.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by PointB: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu

This is the pit; the abyss.

No place for mere mortal. Proceed at the risk of your mental health.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Massiveglory: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
Oga Tony if this is really you i say happy birthday sir.

I saw a bit of your birthday celebration on television and I saw testimonies of the massive impact you have made in the lives of fellow brothers and sisters in the continent. I greet you specially.

60 years is not 60 months or 60 days. I celebrate and appreciate God for your life.

Having said that, you fall our hand when you publicly congratulated the Mahood yakubu INEC faction president-select. You fall our hand sir. The evidences of monumental frauds are out in the open and publicly congratulating such a monumental fraud means many things.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by ruggedboy01: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
grin cheesy
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Dafresh: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:
No one can help you to be successful, you make yourself successful. Which is why I don't believe in the saying,"opportunity comes but once ". We create opportunities ourselves.
I don't believe that opportunity come but once, I believe that when you work towards opportunity it will come.

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by LILTJAY: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
agba romance scammer grin
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Vendee: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu
Woos, wo bi, won ma to gba e mu.
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by DrOBD(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
I honestly think it's the real Tony. Welcome sir.

Time shall tell.
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by lordimmaogidi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu

Welcome sir! And happy birthday to you.
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by MonthlySalary: 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2023
Vendee:

Woos, wo bi, won ma to gba e mu.
grin grin i hope the guy understands yoruba
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by frankyychiji(f): 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu
You need malaria drugs grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Legitisreal: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu
anything is possible

But sir if it's really you, make a video for confirmation
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by ejimatic: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2023
TonyElumelu:

Tony O. Elumelu
. 419

2 Likes

Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by Efuaye(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
Tony! Tony!!
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by olasaad(f): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2023
#Real TOE @60. HBD sir
Re: Why I Decided To Join This Forum On My 60th Birthday Today by 00FFT00(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Asgard13:

Open a page for job seekers with qualifications… employ 100 of them .. into coy accross africa with job of atleast 60k for a start .then we belive you..

Tony elumelu fit run am comfortably

That’s all.

Let him tweet about his presence here from his official Twitter account, then we will believe it's him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

May 29 - Enemies Of Nigeria Still Pushing For Inauguration / Be Warned Do Not To Hit The Street For Any Kind Of Protest / Nnamehn Tv Cries Out - 'ijaws And Bini's Are After My Life' Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.