Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nclex: Pass The First Time With Favour-rn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nclex: Pass The First Time With Favour-rn (310 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa / Femi Otedola Spends Time With His Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nclex: Pass The First Time With Favour-rn by favourRN(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
This is a special message for the Nigerian student nurses/already nurses ready or wanting to practice in the united state of America or any North American country.

BIOGRAPHY:

My name is Favour a Nigerian, who finished 1st degree in Nigeria (Bsn computer science) and left Nigeria in 2019 to study for BSc. nursing in Barbados wrote my RERN exam and passed once, traveled to London and wrote my NCLEX exam and pass on my first try with 75 questions. Currently wanting to write my NMC UK exam.

So let us help you Pass your NCLEX and start your nursing career with forever joy.

Don't let the NCLEX stop your dreams. with Favour-Rn, you would have access to 2700+ exam-like questions of the new generation NCLEX exam and passing is 100% guaranteed. you would pass the exam with ease. we are the best and have all the experiences.

Get all 2700+ NCLEX-like new-generation questions + passing is 100% guaranteed.

As a registered nurse in the united state of America as me you'll earn up to $120,093/year and even you would get better offers. and this can secure a promising future for you and your family.

- Over 2700 NCLEX-like questions to prepare you for the exam
- Unlimited CAT NCLEX simulations to help you practice smarter, not harder
- Trusted by 2200+ customers who have successfully passed the NCLEX
- Next-gen NCLEX cases (coming April 1st, 2023) for the most up-to-date preparation and readiness.

1 of 811 reviews Trusted by 2000+ customers

Favour-Rn is absolutely phenomenal, with awesome rationales. passed my NCLEX exam in 75 questions - this is where you need to be. - Balogun Omolara

We have a complete program to make you pass your NCLEX.

Say goodbye to stress and failed strategies. Favour-Rn would help you breeze through the NCLEX.

2 of 811 reviews trusted by 2000+ customers

Favour-Rn absolutely prepared me in every way, like I was over too prepared, he guide you step by step, very powerful sessions with him, taught me more than my times in nursing school, made difficult easy for me, also great rationales, really a lifesaver, the happiest part is that he took exam fear from me like you would be in the exam and have answers locked in your brain. - Olaleru Susan

Introducing Favour-RN NCLEX premium: you can't fail and would pass on the first try - cover every topic you'll be tested on. we guarantee you'll pass the exam.

We make you think like a nurse, make sense of confusing information and be able to make decisions under pressure and pass the NCLEX.

3 of 811 trusted reviews

mehn I can not critically think because of you Favour Rn. I'm ready and comfortable for my NCLEX exam. - James karma

LET US HELP YOU PASS THROUGH YOUR NCLEX EXAM

Simple pricing, Passing on your First try, you'll walk out of the testing center feeling like you just took 1, 2, 3, 4...9, 10 spelling test.

PASS 100% GUARANTEED

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain BOI Loan With Your NYSC Certificate / Ice Block Machine For Sale / Forbes Releases 2023 Billionaires List, Dangote, Rabiu, Adenuga Make The Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.