Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (43397 Views)

Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Madups(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
tyboy:
[b][/b]
When you brain have shifted to you anus what else do I expect.
and you that is without a brain..
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Icedinhoemma(m): 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
Imo lites once celebrated like this in 2011 when one man deceived them with cock.

Now what's happening?
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by searchlight: 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Abia has been held by Pdp for 24 years or Igbos people have been voting for Pdp for 24 years to held Abia hostage..

Self deceit..
Like you didn't see what happened during presidential election? Tomorrow now you will say that it was Nigerian people that voted criminal Tinubu assuming he manages to keep his stollen mandate.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by searchlight: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
yjgm:
Some people will still call this election shambolic and the worst. What a shame!. This is the best election we have had in recent times
Is sownolus election inclusive? You must be a hypocrite to say this. I just confirmed it that yorubas are hypocrites.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Floxyijeoma(f): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

The same Amala & Ewedu people voted for peter obi in Lagos.Well, if you’re referring to Sanwo, there’s no SE Gov that’s better than him, not even Peter Obi..
shut up.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by GeneralPula: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Floxyijeoma:
shut up.
Up shut.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Floxyijeoma(f): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2023
Segzy19:
LP managed to get one state o..... They should thank Alex Otti....
abeg use google
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Drbolie(m): 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Alex Alex Alex all eyes on you now please represent us well. This message is from Elu peee brethren. I remain SON OF MAN from LP camp in BENUE STATE Nigeria. Congrats from all Obidient family.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Floxyijeoma(f): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2023
hammerT:

u have a very poor reasoning and should get out more.

This party will still take the presidency and based on performance sweep the next general election.

Lagos is still up for grabs in the court.

it is not over yet.

A party with no structure
what is this structure you APC brainwashed bigot keeps bragging about as against the LP?
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Floxyijeoma(f): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2023
hammerT:

Night is now morning for you abi? Is it not past 6pm?
omo, is past 6pm night? You sef folo dey wrong o. Oyibo man language wan finish all of us
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by Floxyijeoma(f): 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
Princewell2012:

Boss we for try for here in Lagos but tinubu boys chase us away with weapons, I didn't vote because of this.
But the presidential election we all participated even waited for the counting of it, because we participated more that's why their ojoro did not overturned our votes.
Honestly Lagos election supposed to be cancelled. I know what am saying.
, while some urchins are celebrating it. I like the the heavy weight knock Falz dropped on Sanwo-Olu
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by bencr7: 2:22am On Mar 23, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see abia state becoming better than USA and the entire Europe in the coming years courtesy of Alex Otti.

This I have seen.
grin grin grin u know u are joking.
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by ZiktotheWorld: 2:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Congratulations, My Governor! On your Mandate, We, Abians shall stand.
Victory sweet wink
Re: INEC Declares Alex Otti Winner Of Abia Governorship Election by bencr7: 3:00am On Mar 23, 2023
yjgm:
Some people will still call this election shambolic and the worst. What a shame!. This is the best election we have had in recent times
this election is still d worst,but still better than 2003 but more trouble,d different in diz abia state election,was d returning officer Mr Prof Nnenna Nnannaya-Oti VC of futo,for refusing to collect bribe from d governor,to manipulation or rig d results,not like others that did d opposite.
D new governor elect need to call d woman and thank her very well,for d good work she have done for him,for allowing d pple vote to count.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Makinde,Ikpeazu Celebrate With Wike As Son Graduates From UK University [photo] / Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo / PMB Allocates Houses To 1994 Super Eagles Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.