Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover (614 Views)

Miss Koikoi 'Rebecca' Weds Her White Lover (Photos) / Roman Goddess Weds Her White Lover (Wedding Photos) / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover by Rosenews2233: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Former Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Nigeria 2013 queen Michybal JJ set to wed Her White Lover

The former Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Nigeria 2013 queen Michybal photos with her handsome white lover surface on the internet.
Report stated that the white man arrived Nigeria to marry the ex Beauty Queen who is a fashion entrepreneur based in Dubai

https://tvafrica24.com/former-miss-nollywood-culture-and-tourism-michybal-jj-set-to-wed-her-her-white-lover/

Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover by Rosenews2233: 1:25am On Mar 23, 2023
More

Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover by Rosenews2233: 1:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Photos

Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover by meobizy(f): 1:45am On Mar 23, 2023
Don’t I know this serial husband? Na to enter SDK for more info.

1 Like

Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 23, 2023
Fine oyinbo, but na only me no dey see her face? Abi na editing cause am!

1 Like

Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover by Dindondin(m): 2:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Our Nigerian women no dey marry young oyinbo men of equivalent age. This one still lucky say the oyinbo no be condemn, he no too old.
When our boys wan marry oyinbo, na condemn fridge looking old women dem dey take using collect visa.
But if na their men, they take the freshest African juice with glaring age difference.
Re: Ex Miss Nollywood Culture And Tourism Michybal JJ Set To Wed Her White Lover by MechanicMike: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2023
meobizy:
Don’t I know this serial husband? Na to enter SDK for more info.

helo please i beg u can we nakk?i will give u 20k cash on spot. u want?(no ofeinse) cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Still Have Many Things To Do On Earth- Portable Speak After Surviving Accident / See What Happened As Pastor Locks Himself Inside Lions’ Den (photos, Video) / Jesam Micheal Clinches National Youth Awards 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.