Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation (5137 Views)

If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Buhari’s Victory Celebration: One Shot Dead, Police Officer Attacked In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by LocalStandard1(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2023
What we're seeing is the enshrinement, firm rooting and solidification of the elite and the people in power to even more power at the expense of the masses.

There's high level disdain and irritation from those in power to the Nigerian masses. They loathe us to the extreme people!!!

You might have begin to notice it from Buhari's statements, "Nigerians are lazy" and "the youths are jobless criminals", he submits, in foreign lands. Then the End SARS Protests came and it became a race and a struggle between they and the Nigerian people. There's no hiding it anymore as it is.

The only time we the people have any semblance to power and any feeling of victory is during elections, now even that has been yanked off of us and we're left like common passerbys and onlookers in own country.

Now they've shown their utter repulsion towards us by the SELECTION they conducted and tag elections. "We most win this...." They say, "else we'll be laughed and ridiculed! They did, win. And as they celebrate their wins in their rooms Nigeria is left with mournings and heavy hearts in the streets.

Well except one Nigerian State! This is about the only State you would find celebrations in the streets and in houses to an almost absolute. Abia State is the model of what it is for the people's choice to prevail. I dare say so!

But before you argue this, show me one State that matches or outdo Abia State in joy and relieve for the outcome of the dragged on, multi Billion Naira worth SELECTIONS.

That is how to start the argument isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNs8AHkMuWo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axt3Nd-wM9I&t=209s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QkZO8Zs2z0

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 6:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Peter Obi won 10 states in the presidential but managed to win 1 state in the gubernatorial elections. What this means is that he rigged in the presidential election. Where are all those people that voted LP during the presidential election?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:
Peter Obi won 10 states in the presidential but managed to win 1 state in the gubernatorial elections. What this means is that he rigged in the presidential election. Where are all those people that voted LP during the presidential election?
You are deceiving your own ewedu Muslim skull and you know it. grin

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by jagaban002(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:
They have lu lee

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by LocalStandard1(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:

What you're doing is you're arguing in a basket, there's holes in your talk everywhere.

If the Presidential is not to be considered a free fair elections is it the Governorship that will? Along with many more. But this topic is a simple one with simple instructions, show me celebratory videos of your street or state about the outcomes of the elections as we are seeing in Abia State.

That is how to open your argument.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 23, 2023
What’s there to celebrate, why are they celebrating? Why are they counting their chickens before it hatches. They should wait to see what the governor accomplishes before they start celebrating.

We celebrated the Jagaban winning but there is much work to do, we will celebrate more when he transforms the country to a better nation.

God bless Nigeria,
God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu,

May his tenure be peaceful, prosperous, and industrious and may we all benefit from his leadership.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 6:50am On Mar 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

What you're doing is you're arguing in a basket, there's holes in your talk everywhere.

If the Presidential is not to be considered a free fair elections is it the Governorship that will? Along with many more. But this topic is a sole one with simple instructions, show me celebratory videos of your street or state about the outcomes of the elections as we are seeing in Abia State.

That is how to open your argument.
I asked you a really simple question. LP won 10 states and ulled votes from various parts of the country. Same LP party managed to win just one state when the guber elections were conducted. Isn't that a pointer that they rigged their way in? Where are the people that voted LP and helped them win the 10 states? Did they just suddenly die?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by LocalStandard1(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2023
jagaban002:

They have lu lee

Except you are very close to the person as your moniker, you and I are the same. So you are not fighting or mocking me, you're doing it to yourself.

We are the same in this, well except we're not.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by KINGS100(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2023
You don't even know what's going on.

burp18:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You are deceiving your own ewedu Muslim skull and you know it. grin
You can keep consoling yourself with whatever you think. The FACT as it stands today is Tinubu is president and you're looking at 8 longs years of whining and complaining. Brace up, it's not going to be an easy ride for you guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by LocalStandard1(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:
I asked you a really simple question. LP won 10 states and ulled votes from various parts of the country. Same LP party managed to win just one state when the guber elections were conducted. Isn't that a pointed that they rigged their way in? Where are the people that voted LP and helped them win the 10 states? Did they just suddenly die?

I see where you're going. I will not answer you again. If you want my attention make a post relating to your questions and tag me. Or you open your argument with proves to back your discuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:
You can keep consoling yourself with whatever you think. The FACT as it stands today is Tinubu is president and you're looking at 8 longs years of whining and complaining. Brace up, it's not going to be an easy ride for you guys.

And we’ll be here to laugh at their pain cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2023
KINGS100:
You don't even know what's going on.

You claimed you were rigged out and your Otondo of a presidential candidate went to court and didn't mention the elections were rigged in the suit he filed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I see where you're going. I will not answer you again. If you want my attention make a post relating to your questions and tag me. Or you open your argument with proves to back your discuss.
You clearly have no case. APC won the in the presidential and Guber elections, Same with Benue. LP couldnt even win half the states they won during the presidential in this Guber elections. The elections were clearly rigged. It's no surprise Obi didn't mention it in his petition. He'd be shooting himself on the leg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by Throwback: 7:00am On Mar 23, 2023
It simply means Abia has been in bondage for too long.

Bondage of Igbos by Igbos, with freedom celebrated by Igbos.

That is even small compared to how Igbos will celebrate if they eventually become zoo President in 2039.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by KINGS100(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2023
People Voted for peter Obi not LP. I, for example voted Peter Obi, but in the state election I voted for the candidate of other party and I know many people who did the same.

The problem with your questions is that you assume everyone votes for party, when the reality is many people vote for person or candidate as you like to put it. To answer you, we didn't die rather we voted for candidates of our choice irrespective of their party.

Thanks

burp18:
I asked you a really simple question. LP won 10 states and ulled votes from various parts of the country. Same LP party managed to win just one state when the guber elections were conducted. Isn't that a pointed that they rigged their way in? Where are the people that voted LP and helped them win the 10 states? Did they just suddenly die?

8 Likes

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by babyfaceafrica: 7:02am On Mar 23, 2023
Because the single stare has suffered from years from PDP
Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by dahmie2013: 7:03am On Mar 23, 2023
You people think the world revolves around you.

3 Likes

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by CXLVII: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Abia State people are very good at voting incompetence!

When you think it will get better, they vote-in the worst!

Party they changed, incompetence they still voted for!

2 Likes

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2023
KINGS100:
People Voted for peter Obi not LP. I, for example voted Peter Obi, but in the state election I voted for the candidate of other party and I know many people who did the same.

The problem with your questions is that you assume everyone votes for party, when the reality is many people vote for person or candidate as you like to put it. To answer you, we didn't die rather we voted for candidates of our choice irrespective of their party.

Thanks

Is that so? What about Lagos State? LP claimed to have pulled over 1million votes in Lagos. And don't give me that they voted for Obi crap. You guys were more interested and did everything possible to win Lagos but you lost. What thus means is that LP rigged the presidential election. Obi is not as stupid as he looks. He knows it was rigged hence he didn't mention it in the petition he filed. He knows he'd be shooting himself on the foot because there are tons and tons of evidence of over voting, over bloating figures, voters intimidation and rigging in all the states Obi won. Stop defending rubbish abeg. Someone went from winning over 10 states and narrowly and almost lost the one he managed to win. And you say the presidentials were not rigged in his favor?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by SmartPolician: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:

In Nigeria, you don't dabble in a case in court.

Ogbeni, you are committing a contempt of court.

1 Like

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by Legalaffairs(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:

Stop being a low-lifer. Obedient is a movement that chooses and votes the best not a political party that follows sheepishly. Is that too big for your brian to comprehend?

We are particular with candidates not political platforms.

2 Likes

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by fabuloz1(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:
You clearly have no case. APC won the in the presidential and Guber elections, Same with Benue. LP couldnt even win half the states they won during the presidential in this Guber elections. The elections were clearly rigged. It's no surprise Obi didn't mention it in his petition. He'd be shooting himself on the leg
Oga ,why not go represent Tinubu in court and provide evidence that Obi rigged election? How can Obi rigged election when LP has no sitting governor, senator,reps or even state house of assembly member ? Can you explain that ? The focus was to vote for Obi in presidential election and vote your choice in governorship and state houses of assembly, and that was what we did. Though, the ruling party in their respective states still rigged the election.

1 Like

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2023
SmartPolician:

In Nigeria, you don't dabble in a case in court.

Ogbeni, you are committing a contempt of court.
No one is worried about court cases because those cases are dead before trt were even filed. My question is, where were all the people the voted LP during the presidential? You guys were more interested in Lagos than in the elections in your regions. Why did LP lost? Did the people that voted LP in the presidential suddenly vanish into thin air?
Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Legalaffairs:

Stop being a low-lifer. Obedient is a movement that chooses and votes the best not a political party that follows sheepishly. Is that too big for your brian to comprehend?

We are particular with candidates not political platforms.

It votes the best? So Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour isn't the best after all. That's why he wasn't voted by the people that voted LP in the election.😁 So you're saying he was incompetent that's why he wasn't voted by the almost 1millon people that voted LP in the presidential?
Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by jumobi1(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2023
burp18:

Can’t we also argue that the gubernatorial elections were rigged in the stages Obi won? It’s a poor argument anyways because Peter Obi is not running for Governor in the states he won. The people’s opinion of the candidates matter.

1 Like

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2023
fabuloz1:

Oga ,why not go represent Tinubu in court and provide evidence that Obi rigged election? How can Obi rigged election when LP has no sitting governor, senator,reps or even state house of assembly member ? Can you explain that ? The focus was to vote for Obi in presidential election and vote your choice in governorship and state houses of assembly, and that was what we did. Though, the ruling party in their respective states still rigged the election.
Balderdash. The general belief of LP is to dominate, cower and silence anyone who doesn't support their party.
Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by KINGS100(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Talking about Otondo. Otondo like you should have first read the petition before commenting on the matter but you wouldn't.

burp18:
You claimed you were rigged out and your Otondo of a presidential candidate went to court and didn't mention the elections were rigged in the suit he filed.

1 Like

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2023
jumobi1:

Can’t we also argue that the gubernatorial elections were rigged in the stages Obi won? It’s a poor argument anyways because Peter Obi is not running for Governor in the states he won. The people’s opinion of the candidates matter.
You're hilarious. Almost 20 political parties contested in the just concluded election and somehow.LP believes it eas the only one that was rigged out? What about the states APC lost? What about the states PDP lost? Any you lose. You're automatically rigged out. The ones you win are free and fair? Because you think everyone likes your candidate ?😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Victory Celebration Of A Single State Is Ten Times The Entire Nation by burp18: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2023
KINGS100:
Talking about Otondo. Otondo like you should have first read the petition before commenting on the matter but you wouldn't.

Thus is what you get from pulling out figures from your arses and posting on twitter and social media. Elections had barely begun when LP stated putting up imaginary fugures for LP. The funniest one for me was Plateau star Jos were LP claimed to have pulled over 1millon votes. If Kano State with one of the highest number of registered voters could not pull up to 1m votes for a candidate, where did LP get the imaginary 1m votes from? The problem with you lot is you think everyone is stupid like you. Some of us just chose to sit back and observe you guys while you wallow in your delusions. Keep deceiving yourself 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo State House Of Assembly Speaker, Impeached! / Fear Of Buhari: IBB Returns ‘part’ Of $12.4bn Gulf Oil Windfall Money / 13 Pix To Show That Nigeria Police Have Left Their Core Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.