Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

What You Think Is Always What You Will Find. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What You Think Is Always What You Will Find. (283 Views)

I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think? / When You Think You're Fast And This Happens. / You Think You Know Cars? Tell Us The Names Of These Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Think Is Always What You Will Find. by Sheedymadu1(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2023
Your thoughts can bring things to your life, it can also take away things from your life. If you can see it in your mind, you can experience it in your life.
For as a man thinks in his heart, So he is.
Your mentality towards things is what becomes your reality.
Even in a negative situation, train your mind to think positively.
Sooner or later, what you carry in your mind will become what you carry in your hand.
How you think about the situation is more important than the situation itself.
If you can maintain a positive attitude, you can climb to a higher altitude.
As you go out the week, Be careful of what you think. Train your mind, force it to see good in every happening.
Change your mind from "I am losing and failing" to "I am learning and growing".
Change it from "I'm broken and helpless" to "I'm healing and building".
Your mind is the battlefield of your life.
If you can win the battle in your mind, you can win the battle of your life.
For life's battle don't always go to the stronger man or woman, but sooner or later, the one who wins is the one who thinks "I CAN".
It always begins in the mind,

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Common Car Electrical Problems And How To Troubleshoot Them / DMOMA Awards : Subsidy Removal Affects Cars Sales - Ojims Michael / Top 10 Most Profitable Cars On Turo In 2023 | Updated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.