Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria (1292 Views)

Is Peter Obi Only Happy When Bad Things Happen In Nigeria?- Reno / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 7:48am On Mar 23, 2023
As Abian, I wish to thank H.E. Peter Obi. It is the Obi effect that resulted in the liberation of Abia through Alex Oti.

For almost 24 years now, the only thing they do in Abia is share, share, share and share. Even though Alex is also a politician, and I know that there's no virgin in maternity, he doesn't have godfathers. So after satisfying his "personal greed", there will still be some left over to work for the people because there are no many people to share with

I believe Alex Oti will not disappoint us grossly. But time will tell

6 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by peter0071(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2023
Abia and Kano are sooooo happy. the only states that the will of the people were shown on the streets of the state.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by geesilver(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2023
So other states are grieving, continue dey play...... I don't understand your definition of play after conclusion of elections that has not translate to any developments yet.

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2023
peter0071:
Abia and Kano are sooooo happy. the only states that the will of the people were shown on the streets of the state.
The kind of jubilation in the streets of Abia is a tip of what could have happened across Nigeria and beyond if Obi was declared winner

9 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by LionTiger(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2023
Saved from the shackles of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2023
geesilver:
So other states are grieving, continue dey play...... I don't understand your definition of play after conclusion of elections that has not translate to any developments yet.
In other states, it's business as usual; nothing changed, so nobody is jubilating. What happened in Abia is revolution. Imagine if the same revolution succeeded at the center?

5 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by hisgrace090: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2023
I agree with you, there's happiness in abia state now at last.
May the new peoples governor do well.

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:02am On Mar 23, 2023
Ikpeazu to Abia REC - 'Declare our candidate, let them go to court'

Abia INEC REC- 'Over my dead body..Not on my watch'

This country is gone to the dogs and Yakubu Mahmoud will live forever in infamy.

That APC and anti-LP goon CAN NEVER be considered credible going forward, after this charade let him retire to his billion loots while posterity lurk around with its recompense.

6 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by Dreal1247: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2023
All the money that they collected to rig the election is hereby converted to cancer ridden money. It already contains the pains of Nigerians and the more they use the money, the more afflicted they shall be.
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by geesilver(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2023
uncleck:

In other states, it's business as usual; nothing changed, so nobody is jubilating. What happened in Abia is revolution. Imagine if the same revolution succeeded at the center?
...... What does revolution translate to if I may ask.
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by IgOga(m): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2023
When Buhari won in 2015 many Nigerians were celebrating too.....

Well here we are in 2023 and nobody is celebrating again grin grin grin
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by waledeji(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Abia State has been in bondage since forever cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the difference
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by tubolancer(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2023
uncleck:
As Abian, I wish to thank H.E. Peter Obi. It is the Obi effect that resulted in the liberation of Abia through Alex Oti.

For almost 24 years now, the only thing they do in Abia is share, share, share and share. Even though Alex is also a politician, and I know that there's no virgin in maternity, he doesn't have godfathers. So after satisfying his "personal greed", there will still be some left over to work for the people because there are no many people to share with

Who made Abia sad all these while?

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by KingMack(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2023
I wish I was still in Umuahia.. would have joined in celebrating too! I knew how the government robbed the people off their happiness and nothing could be done☹️☹️

While in Kano Ganduje jus prepare for wrath of Kwankwaso 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2023
IgOga:
When Buhari won in 2015 many Nigerians were celebrating too.....

Well here we are in 2023 and nobody is celebrating again grin grin grin
Only shortsighted people celebrated Buhari's victory

2 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by peter0071(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2023
Gbam.... we go celebrate wella... Obi is coming
uncleck:

The kind of jubilation in the streets of Abia is a tip of what could have happened across Nigeria and beyond if Obi was declared winner
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by wahahlawahala: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Let 4years reach first na😀.. why the rush, haba!

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2023
uncleck:

Thank BVAS and the prof Nnenna
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
Thank BVAS and the prof Nnenna
Yeah
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by flokii: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
All thanks to Buhari that allowed Nigerians vote to count...

I still wonder why it took Igbos up to 4 days to declare winner despite the low number of voters whereas Lagos, Kano and likes with millions of voters concluded the elections withi 48 hours.. rigging and electoral malpractice dey una blood.

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by Mylove55(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
hahahahaha.
that is the only state of idiotic pigs,
nnamdi kanu is from there
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by Epistasis(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
And it took four-five days before election could be declared.... Potopoto republic.
In Oyo, we were done by 5pm of that same day. Everybody congratulated Seyi including the people who contested against him.

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Epistasis:
And it took four-five days before election could be declared.... Potopoto republic.
In Oyo, we were done by 5pm of that same day. Everybody congratulated Seyi including the people who contested against him.
Nothing good comes easy. There was no change in Oyo. There's no difference between Buhari and Tinubu. There's no difference between Ikpeazu and T.A Orji. But there's a big difference between Ikpeazu and Otti, that's why the fight was tough. Producing a new document is not the same as photocopying existing one. Hope you understand?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
flokii:
All thanks to Buhari that allowed Nigerians vote to count...

I still wonder why it took Igbos up to 4 days to declare winner despite the low number of voters whereas Lagos, Kano and likes with millions of voters concluded the elections withi 48 hours.. rigging and electoral malpractice dey una blood.
Typing a new document is not as easy as photocopying existing one. Sanwo Olu succeeding Sanwo Olu is not the same as fresh political order replacing a traditional political order

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by Epistasis(m): 3:49am On Mar 24, 2023
uncleck:

Nothing good comes easy. There was no change in Oyo. There's no difference between Buhari and Tinubu. There's no difference between Ikpeazu and T.A Orji. But there's a big difference between Ikpeazu and Otti, that's why the fight was tough. Producing a new document is not the same as photocopying existing one. Hope you understand?

Tell me the difference someone who was in APGA, PDP and now labourers party will make??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by KingKO22: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2023
That means this is first time that human being voted in SadEast and animals have been voting for PDP and APGA since 1999

Quite interesting.

I hope another generation of IPOB will not curse this one too and call their own as only Messiah

Messiah no dey finish for SadEast
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 5:22am On Mar 24, 2023
uncleck:

Come to Rivers State and see our happiness.
Sim is the man. Whatever you may say is immaterial. You can't rig where you are unpopular that is why the election result couldnt be rigged in Abia State
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2023
Epistasis:

Tell me the difference someone who was in APGA, PDP and now labourers party will make??
You still don't understand. It's not about party, it's about individual. Alex Otti was voted for under APGA. He went to LP and was still voted for. Why didn't Abians vote for the APGA's flag bearer?

Peter Obi was voted for under PDP, he went to LP and was still voted for by the same people. Do you understand?

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by uncleck: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2023
KingKO22:
That means this is first time that human being voted in SadEast and animals have been voting for PDP and APGA since 1999

Quite interesting.

I hope another generation of IPOB will not curse this one too and call their own as only Messiah

Messiah no dey finish for SadEast
I don't know why some of you have sworn to be useless all your life. Look at the kind of words you choose to use in describing your fellow human beings. Ordinary I don't respond to these tribal comments you'll make on here, but I want to advise you and others like you, being bitter always will not do you any good. Purify your heart and lead a cheerful life in order to enjoy life and live long.
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by KanwuliaExtra: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2023
I am sooooooo jealous.
That is how it feels when the people have their mandate.
Re: Abia Is The Only Happy State Today In Nigeria by Jollyjustcome: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2023
waledeji:
Abia State has been in bondage since forever cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's the difference

I keep telling ladies of today to take their time in choosing a partner. And the latest events in Nigeria is the reason I give such advise. Clearly, Buhari is Nigeria's biggest mistake. And these are the signs ladies must look for to avoid more Buhari's in our midst.

As a lady,, if you meet a man

A) who holds leadership position but "doesn't accept responsibility" for anything under him,, then RUN AWAY.
B) who cannot control his subordinates, then RUN AWAY.
C) who plays "hide and seek" and is "indecisive",, then RUN AWAY.
D) allows subordinates do anything they want,, the RUN AWAY.

See, Nigeria is about to DIE on the global stage. If Bola Tinubu is sworn in,, then we are doomed as a nation. We have reached this terrible state because Buhari is indecisive, because Buhari plays hide & seek, because Buhari is grossly irresponsible and stupid.

I can't imagine Tinubu winning a presidential election if I was a leader. I would have capped him long ago. Tinubu- a global criminal- has manoeuvered his way to Ask Rock,, under Buhari's watch. It's a regretful situation.

Bola Tinubu should have been stopped at the APC presidential screening,, but Buhari was indecisive. Under Buhari,, Tinubu bought INEC and Buhari didn't know. Tinubu almost bought the Judiciary and Buhari still didn't know. Tinubu has met Buhari's CJN twice and Buhari didn't know. In fact, Tinubu can buy Buhari's family and Buhari would not know.
And now, Buhari wants to swear-in the bought certificate from INEC. Buhari doesn't know anything. He is so stupid and he has been played by a criminal. It's a shame for an army General.

It is very clear to all that if you leave Buhari and Tinubu alone, Tinubu would beat Buhari clean and clear. Buhari is just too dumb and stupid for a man. He is the kind of man ladies must reject.

As a woman,, always look our for Buhari attributes when choosing a partner. We don't want more dumb children. Please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LP To Elected Members: Align With Apapa, Lose Your Seats / Ikwerre Has Not Proved Any Substantial Difference With Other Igbo Groups (pics) / Killers Of Ahoada DPO SP Bako Declared Wanted By Rivers State Gov. 100M Bounty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.