Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration (520 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Apc/tinubu's Supporters, It's Not Yet Uhuru / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2023
I greet you all Apc comrades, as PLP have approached the court, considering the basis of their petition, it's obvious they lose the election cos if not, their arguments would have been how they won the election with figures and how they arrived at that.

Them going to court is just another futility exercise. They are distractors. Let's us focus on the new administration, suggestions on how to improve all Nigeria sectors should be our focus and concerns, Apc lawyers will deal with PLP.

With Tinubu's presidency, better Nigeria ahead

5 Likes

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Parachoko: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2023
I can't wait for May 29 smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 7:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:

Me too. We need to get the balls rolling and develop our country.

It's time to be ignoring all those petty discussion. If not development story, count me out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Abdul05: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2023
You are right.

It is just a merely distraction he has won..

The election was done on a ballot paper not on electronic voter machine .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2023
Abdul05:
You are right.

It is just a merely distraction he has won..

The election was done on ballot paper..

Imagine taking a dead case to court. Hahaha

PLP are clowns

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Karemarealty288(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2023
So says the Minister For Focus And Planning, stay there no go find paying job. The real Gees are with Seyi Tinubu and Co lobbying for lucrative positions, you dey nairaland on empty pocket grin grin

3 Likes

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:
So says the Minister For Focus And Planning, stay there no go find paying job. The real Gees are with Seyi Tinubu and Co lobbying for lucrative positions, you dey nairaland on empty pocket grin grin

Those who want to stuck with the election are allowed to do so.

We had moved from that focusing ahead

As for the political positions, heaven knows I don't even have any affiliation with Apc. Just for the progress of my country. If appointment show face, why not well deserved

2 Likes

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Abdul05: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

Imagine taking a dead case to court. Hahaha

PLP are clowns

I expected them to focus on the ballot papers and over voting ..

but the way l see obi' and atiku 's petitions..

I see it as a direct attack on tinubu and inec officials. .
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Karemarealty288(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

Those who want to stuck with the election are allowed to do so.

We had moved from that focusing ahead

Pay more attention to your bank account...the sharing has begun, are you not getting involved? It will be a glorious thing to see your letter of engagement soon.

2 Likes

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by ganisucks(f): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:
I greet you all Apc comrades, as PLP have approached the court, considering the basis of their petition, it's obvious they lose the election cos if not, their arguments would have been how they won the election with figures and how they arrived at that.

Them going to court is just another futility exercise. They are distractors. Let's us focus on the new administration, suggestions on how to improve all Nigeria sectors should be our focus and concerns, Apc lawyers will deal with PLP.

Kikiki... 😁😆😅😂
I pray. Una eye go soon clear.

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by ganisucks(f): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Every international financier from Cairo down to Shanghai will be waiting too. They are licking their lips with relish delight at the opportunity to hijack the Nigerian economy. They've already started reaching out, through their intelligence contacts, to the senior men in khaki.
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2023
Abdul05:

I expected them to focus on the ballot paper ..but the way l see their petition they really need to back it up with witnesses ,evidence and Nigerian police report.

You see, the truth is both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre. LP did not even have polling agents in thousands of polling units. They relied mostly on the results that will be transmitted on Irev to collate their results. How come they didn't proof how the won in their petition?

Inec was very clever, instead of relaying the transmitted results on Irev in real time, they rather have it at the back end server , waiting for physical results to be delivered and cross check before posting on IRev.

Imagine a situation where candidate A is leading online while candidate B is leading in physical delivered results.

Oppositions quoting transmitted results is a must, the point they are missing is, as long as INEC received the transmitted results in their back end server in real time, they did not break any electoral act. There is no where in the new electoral acts where transmission of results on IRev is mandatory

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Tochi3(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2023
grin

Yes focus...pocus.. thugcus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Parachoko: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Every international financier from Cairo down to Shanghai will be waiting too. They are licking their lips with relish delight at the opportunity to hijack the Nigerian economy. They've already started reaching out, through their intelligence contacts, to the senior men in khaki.
You're free to write any jargons that will make you happy

It won't stop Asiwaju from been the President Elect

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Kikiki... 😁😆😅😂
I pray. Una eye go soon clear.

As una eyes clear for the declared results, so una eyes go clear after the court pronounce itself. The eyes clearing this time go involved onions

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2023
Exactly, I just want calmness everywhere and Nigerians should be hopeful for a better government. Everything will be fine

2 Likes

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Pay more attention to your bank account...the sharing has begun, are you not getting involved? It will be a glorious thing to see your letter of engagement soon.

My bank account should be my worries not yours. I hope you are paying attention to yours too.

Political appointment is not a must, infact I am not a fan of election but selection.. The support is not necessarily for rewards

2 Likes

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Karemarealty288(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

My bank account should be my worries not yours. I hope you are paying attention to yours too.

Political appointment is not a must, infact I am not a fan of election but selection.. The support is not necessarily for rewards

Typical......
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Abdul05: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2023
You see it is not mandatory

I expected them to focus on that physical result that was signed and sealed by inec official , polling agent and security agent..

and also tried to detect over voting through the bvas machine..

helinues:

You see, the truth is both Pdp and LP did not have standard tallying centre. LP did not even have polling agents in thousands of polling units. They relied mostly on the results that will be transmitted on Irev to collate their results.

Inec was very clever, instead of relaying the transmitted results on Irev in real time, they rather have it at the back end server , waiting for physical results to be delivered and cross check before posting on IRev.

Imagine a situation where candidate A is leading online while candidate B is leading in physical delivered results.

Oppositions quoting transmitted results is a must, the point they are missing is, as long as INEC received the transmitted results in their back end server in real time, they did not break any electoral act. There is no where in the new electoral acts where transmission of results on IRev is mandatory

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

This is a positivity and admiration planning thread, go and wail somewhere else grin
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:22am On Mar 23, 2023
Abdul05:
You see it is not mandatory

I expected them to focus on that physical result that was signed and sealed by inec official , polling agent and security agent..

and also tried to detect over voting through the bvas..

How would they claim of rigging in a particular area when they did not have agents to witness the rigging. How would they prove that at court? The late defections affected mostly LP agents with no replacement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Abdul05: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

How would they claim of rigging in a particular area when they did not have agents to witness the rigging. How would they prove that at court? The late defections affected mostly LP agents with no replacement

Meaning they are just wasting their time case closed..

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2023
Abdul05:

Meaning they are just wasting their time case closed..

Why did you think they injected the dead drug case in their petition? Tinubu was merely an exchanger in that case. USD to Naira , Naira to USD. As an exchanger, how your clients got their money is none of your business. Drug money was paid into Tinubu's account for exchange, the deal was bursted, the money was traced to Tinubu's account, because Tinubu wasn't part of the deal, the drug money paid to his account was forfeited, which is not Tinubu's money. Thank goodness it happened in USA where things work, had Tinubu was part of the drug syndicate, he would have been sentenced instead of forfeiting the money .. Dead case

The annoying part Obi in particular only wanted to swindle his supporters again with donations cos he knew his petition have no substance but as his supporters are ordained mumu, they are ready to swallow anything that would make them happy

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Abdul05: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

Why did you think they injected the dead drug case in their petition? Tinubu was merely an exchanger in that case. USD to Naira , Naira to USD. As an exchanger, how your clients got their money is none of your business. Drug money was paid into Tinubu's account for exchange, the deal was bursted, the money was traced to Tinubu's account, because Tinubu wasn't part of the deal, the drug money paid to his account was forfeited, which is not Tinubu's money. Thank goodness it happened in USA where things work, had Tinubu was part of the drug syndicate, he would be sentenced I stwad of forfeiture. Dead case

The annoying part Obi in particular only wanted to swindle his supporters again with donations cos he knew his petition have no substance but as his supporters are ordained mumu, they are ready to swallow anything that would make them happy

People that named them zombidiots were not fools..

You urself know what zombies do..

they move along with each other without separating themselves
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Zetra7: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2023
So all these noise on Nairaland, you have no appointment waiting, bro I tire for you ooo..

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Abdul05:

People that named them zombidiots were not fools..

You urself know what zombies do..

they move along with each other without separating themselves

They are unconsciously unaware that they are being brainwashed. I am just hoping it won't be too late before they realize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2023
Zetra7:
So all these noise on Nairaland, you have no appointment waiting, bro I tire for you ooo..

You know I suggested the Muslim Muslim ticket, Shettima precisely, at least first in Nigeria cyberspace, those who are taking note are actually taking note
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by DesignMaestro(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2023
I think BAT should prioritize policies that will alleviate suffering of the masses in short term.

Nigerians are going through a lot right now.
Cash scarcity, inflation and insecurity should be tackled through effective measures and policies.

Please, don't reply trolls again if you don't want this thread to be derailed with senseless arguments. Thanks
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by ganisucks(f): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

As una eyes clear for the declared results, so una eyes go clear after the court pronounce itself. The eyes clearing this time go involved onions
Your principal is in UK begging for his "mandate" not to be taken.

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by helinues: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Your principal is in UK begging for his "mandate" not to be taken.

This one don come with Incoherent bunkum
Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by KanwuliaExtra: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2023
Mba oooo
Jump from thread to thread attacking Yorubas that look like 'Igbos' on NL. cheesy
Una don taya?

1 Like

Re: To Apc Supporters, It's Time To Focus On The New Administration by Vote4Obi: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2023
helinues:

Continue deceiving yourself. A criminal won't be allowed to rule Nigeria. Thank God there is enough grounds to not just disqualify him but also thrown him into jail.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is 25% Needed In Abuja To Become The President Of Nigeria? / Diplomatic Passports Provides Immunity, A Must Have For Smart Criminal / Accept Defeat Over Election You Lost Woefully, FG Tells Obi, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.