Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,095 members, 7,832,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? (1056 Views)

Natasha Akpoti Praises US For Visa Ban On "Riggers Of Kogi Election" / Guber Polls: Thugs, Election Riggers Flood Imo / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by tomax026: 8:41am On Mar 23, 2023
The election has come and gone, and the fasting of Muslim just started today.

During the last election,across Nigeria, I saw how so many people rigged, even the so called religious people did that too.
Some Governors that bear Mallams also did rigging too.
And I saw the Tribalism that played out too...The hatred was so much that I don't think God of love can support that.
People hate others just because of their tribe.
So I want to know if Allah or God will accept fasting of people doing those evil.
Or they are just wasting their time fasting.

5 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Herbiodun09: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2023
tomax026:

During the last election,across Nigeria, I saw how so many people rigged, even the so called religious people did that too.
And I saw the Tribalism that played out too...The hatred was so much that I don't think God of love can support that.
So I want to know if Allah or God will accept fasting of people doing those evil.

You need healing

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2023
They will be punished with more hunger and begging from Allah. Allah is for justice

6 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Jostoman: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2023
Allah is for justice, and there is no justice in what they did during and after presidential election.

7 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by TooMuchStuff: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2023
Democracy is unislamic or anti-Islam.
Allah does not recognize Elections
Nigeria constitution is not Qur'an or Hadith

So if you RIG elections to steal POWER as a Muslim it's not forbidden nor sinful in the eyes of Allah.

Rigging is a crime to the constitution and christians. There is democracy in both the old and new testament.
When LOTS are CAST in the case of Jonah and Mathais to choose a winner. That was Democracy in Bible. No record of such in the Qur'an.

2 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by cocoduck: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2023
A Muslim sheikh said if you are a murderer that prays, Allah will accept you, but if you are a good man,an innocent and kind person but do not pray ( the Islamic way), Allah will reject you. So election rigging is a small thing. After all he said he is the best of deceivers

3 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Jokerman(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2023
No.

Allah is a just God.
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by richie240: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Can u swear with ur life and lives of ur children both both an unborn that lp did not rig in d last election in alaigbo?

Nwoke, he who cones to equity........ must surely have clean hands
cool
tomax026:

Have u stop to ask yourself why obi - after all d hues and cries and shedding of crocodile tears upandan - suddenly changed mouth from "I won the election'', "my mandate was stolen''
"apc rigged the election" to "tinubu is not qualified to run for election"?

E nor shock u??
cool

2 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by waledeji(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2023
obaeko666:
God punish you and your hypocritical healing. You will die untimely if you don't cure that your wretched heart of hate. You stupid mandate criminals. Ólóriburulú olê
With this kind of heart you have, will God ever accept your prayers?
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by tomax026: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Epe
obaeko666:
God punish you and your hypocritical healing. You will die untimely if you don't cure that your wretched heart of hate. You stupid mandate criminals. Ólóriburulú olê
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by tomax026: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2023
Always say the truth
richie240:
Can u swear with ur life and lives of ur children both both an unborn that lp did not rig in d last election in alaigbo?

Nwoke, he who cones to equity........ must surely have clean hands
cool

Have u stop to ask yourself why obi - after all d hues and cries and shedding of crocodile tears upandan - suddenly changed mouth from "I won the election'', "my mandate was stolen''
"apc rigged the election" to "tinubu is not qualified to run for election"?

E nor shock u??
cool
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by richie240: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2023
Simple question nwoke:
"Can u swear with ur life and lives of ur children both both an unborn that lp did not rig in d last election in alaigbo?"

Stop beating about d bush
cool

tomax026:
Always say the truth
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Proudlyomonna: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

So if you RIG elections to steal POWER as a Muslim it's not forbidden nor sinful in the eyes of Allah.

Rigging is a crime to the constitution and christians. There is democracy in both the old and new testament.
When LOTS are CAST in the case of Jonah and Mathais to choose a winner. That was Democracy in Bible. No record of such in the Qur'an.

Ok so you are saying the Word Stealing is subject to purpose for judgement by Allah?
So if You steal and lie in Democracy,it's makes stealing and lying less a sin to Allah as long as it's just Democracy??
Stealing is a sin no matter how and in what scenario it occurs.

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by ImDStar: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2023
80% of Nigerians don't walk with God and don't even know God, they use religion to deceive many people including themselves.

You can't tell me you worship God and you are the most wicked human, lying, stealing and fraudulent in nature.
Yet, you keep deceiving yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by LUGBE: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Shut it, stop misleading your types here.

The word is cheating now tell us about cheats like you what is there faith this season.

TooMuchStuff:

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by tomax026: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Am a Yoruba man, I live in Ibadan...We know LP don't have any councilor, house of assembly member, rep member , senator, governor etc..I don't know the power they will have to rig..They don't even give shishi..And I have not seen video of LP rigging like APC own , so why are you still so foolish that LP rigged? Pls show me video evidence of LP rigging or you remain miserable forever in your life
richie240:

Simple question nwoke:
"Can u swear with ur life and lives of ur children both both an unborn that lp did not rig in d last election in alaigbo?"

Stop beating about d bush
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Herbiodun09: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2023
obaeko666:

Na generational curse dey folo u this baboon
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Freo(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2023
tomax026:

Allah just saved you that I'm fasting rn, i would have given you the perfect response for this nonsense question.
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by helinues: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2023
That decision is left to Allah to decide
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Freo(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Stop deceiving yourself.. Democracy is perfected in the Qur'an.. There's not a single aspect of life that hasn't been perfected in the Qur'an.
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by ubest1(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
In Nigeria religion rigging is not a sin only drinking & carrying woman grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by doffman: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
tomax026:

Real Muslim do not vote.

Democracy itself justify cheating .No matter how you will be saint , the system will still encourage injustice . So leave it for them to be fighting themselves .
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by ENGINEERG(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2023
Allah will not even accept your fasting for calling this wonderful question, nonsense question
Freo:

Allah just saved you that I'm fasting rn, i would have given you the perfect response for this nonsense question.

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by ENGINEERG(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2023
So all Muslims that voted are FAKE
doffman:

Real Muslim do not vote.

Democracy itself justify cheating .No matter how you will be saint , the system will still encourage injustice . So leave it for them to be fighting themselves .

2 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by ENGINEERG(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Lol...That is wonderful ooo
ubest1:
In Nigeria religion rigging is not a sin only drinking & carrying woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by asanausana91: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2023
No! Except Allah is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by effort1: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Herbiodun09:

You need healing

Abiodun, the bigotic Yoruba Muslim, you didn't answer the question.

Will Allah accept the fasting of an election rigger?

Or does the Quran support election rigging?

2 Likes

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by effort1: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Then your Quran supports robbing people of their rights.

You just called Islam a religion for injustice and crime.

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by effort1: 11:25am On Mar 23, 2023
asanausana91:
No! Except Allah is a criminal.

Toomuchstuff Said Allah isn't against rigging

1 Like

Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by Freo(m): 11:25am On Mar 23, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

You're a Fool.. Search for it (Fool) in the dictionary
Re: Will ALLAH Accept Fasting Of Election Riggers And Tribalistic People? by NothingDoMe: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
effort1:

Abiodun, the bigotic Yoruba Muslim, you didn't answer the question.

Will Allah accept the fasting of an election rigger?

Or does the Quran support election rigging?
I've always wondered about it. It's strange no one is actually answering.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election 2023: How Buhari/cabal Misled Atiku Into Selling Properties, Shares In / Israel Adesanya: I Love Nigeria, But It Is A Very Corrupt Country (video) / De-dollarization: Is It Really To Nigeria And Africa’s Advantage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.