Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

APC Suspends Boss Mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Boss Mustapha (2490 Views)

Imo APC Suspends Governor Okorocha / APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman / APC Suspends Ikuforiji, Oris, Attorney General, Others Over Anti-party Activitie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by onthehill: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2023
Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha has been suspended by the All Progressives Congress in his ward, IGBERETV reports.

Muazu Kabiri, an official of the party in Gwadabawa Ward of Jimeta, said the SGF did not make meaningful contribution to the party during the elections.

He noted that the SGF lost his polling unit to the Peoples Democratic Party at the presidential and governorship polls.

But the Adamawa State chapter of the APC has kicked against the action, saying the ward has no right to suspend Mustapha.

https://igberetvnews.com/1441491/apc-suspends-boss-mustapha/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by dustmalik: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2023
He is useless. He might as well be expelled

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by SmartProf(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2023
They don't suspend their thuggish governors but their sane members. You can now tell that it's a political party for violent people.

11 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by BIZNess123(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2023
grin

The greatest mistake tinubu wud have made is making this man his vice....

Once tinubu is done flogging obi in court I wud consider get a copy of obi's petitions give it to malams to wrap suya for me...

3 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Racoon(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2023
Meanwhile, the untouchable tyrants in Kaduna, Kogi, Kano etc have not been suspended.

3 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by powerkey: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

Once tinubu is done flogging obi in court I wud consider get a copy of obi's petitions give it to malams to wrap suya for me...

See this useless Yoruba beggar ooo. You no get shame?

Go get a life you swine.

9 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Zandena(f): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2023
Northern Christians are the worst of creatures i have ever seen! They are so devilish in fanaticism that they do not see the difference between good and bad.
These imbeciles of Boss Mustapha and his co-travellers like Babachir, Jerry Gana, Danjuma etc would always choose a bad idea so long it's emanates from Christianity.
In spite of all what the Muslims have done for them of kindness, these guys wants to destroy their benefactors that made them who they are today because of Muslim-Muslim ticket. What's an ungrateful beings!
Babachir even acknowledged that Bola Tinubu made him who he is today in life after God but could still went spreading misinformation against his candidacy because of M-M ticket.
Christians must change their ways to be come leaders in this country!

3 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by LUGBE: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2023
A good man Mustapha is but evil people do not like good people.
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by IVORY2009(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

What if it turns out the other way round?

I guess Tinubu's Certificate of return would do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Pierocash(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Since he didn't snatch ballot boxes for them,he didn't contribute anything according to them

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Felabrity: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2023
AC faction of APC taking over
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by cktheluckyman: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:
Northern Christians are the worst of creatures i have ever seen! They are so devilish in fanaticism that they do not see the difference between good and bad.
These imbeciles of Boss Mustapha and his co-travellers like Babachir, Jerry Gana, Danjuma etc would always choose a bad idea so long it's emanates from Christianity.
In spite of all what the Muslims have done for them of kindness, these guys wants to destroy their benefactors that made them who they are today because of Muslim-Muslim ticket. What's an ungrateful beings!
Babachir even acknowledged that Bola Tinubu made him who he is today in life after God but could still went spreading misinformation against his candidacy because of M-M ticket.
Tinubu made Boss Mustapha who he is in life? What brand of goof exactly are you smoking?

BTW since Northern Muslims are so tolerant why didn't Tinubu use one of the northern christians as his running mate,?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by ogododo: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2023
onthehill:

War don start for APC be dat. So soon.
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Yourprick: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Ok how about adamu, did he win his polling unit?
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by extol1(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:
Read what you wrote and see if there is sense in it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Legitisreal: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:
between Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian's who is each other benefactor?

The way you people talk senselessly, people of equal stake now benefactor to who

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by GreyLaw(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:

Stop lying through your teeth! Tinubu didn't make Babchir Lawal. Do you even know history, or you wake up and begin to write nonsense. I have listened to most of Babachir's interviews. The best he calls Tinubu is his friend. Nothing else!

I shouldn't even have quoted you because you are simply using jihad logic to tell lies. After wiping out the whole of Southern Kaduna, Chibok and other Christian enclaves in the far north you come online to use lies to cover up.

Only insane people who don't care about Nigeria's unity support M-M ticket.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by highchief1: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2023
onthehill:

according to wike.Abuja politicians are overhyped and useless.The real politicians are those at the LG and state level.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Dengoh(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2023
Useless lots
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by asanausana91: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:
I know that you are born by almajiri and married to another almajiri that is why you lack home training.
Wawiya shegiya shashasha uwar ki.
Christianity is not for sale. We can never sell our faith because of one rubbish.
Any Christian that support Muslim Muslim ticket is cursed forever.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by IamANigerianMan: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2023
onthehill:

Your national chairman lost his polling unit, Tinubu lost his state, Femi Gbajabiamila loss his poling unit, DG cimpaign lost his poling unit ,Fashola lost, even entire Adamawa state was lost to PDP, please suspend all this people. Useless APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by asanausana91: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2023
So APC now is an islamic party.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by mach7(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2023
GreyLaw:

Stop lying through your teeth! Tinubu didn't make Babchir Lawal. Do you even know history, or you wake up and begin to write nonsense. I have listened to most of Babachir's interviews. The best he calls Tinubu is his friend. Nothing else!

I shouldn't even have quoted you because you are simply using jihad logic to tell lies. After wiping out the whole of Southern Kaduna, Chibok and other Christian enclaves in the far north you come online to use lies to cover up.

Only insane people who don't care about Nigeria's unity support M-M ticket.
BD Lawal became SGF thanks to Baba Akande and Asiwaju Tinubu who recommended him to Buhari.

BD Lawal is just being insincere about the MM ticket.

Last last, ticket don enter.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by Kindledlight(m): 10:17am On Mar 23, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Your national chairman lost his polling unit, Tinubu lost his state, Femi Gbajabiamila loss his poling unit, DG cimpaign lost his poling unit ,Fashola lost, even entire Adamawa state was lost to PDP, please suspend all this people. Useless APC

And you people still say they rigged the election, where exactly was the election rigged?
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by IamANigerianMan: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:

Yoruba Muslim are worst creature, I don't blame you , I blame state like rivers, Benue, Ekiti, Ondo that sold christianity that is you open your smelling mouth to say trash .

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2023
Long overdue but let's see what plays out
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by VEXT: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:

Karuwa wawa, bokoharam sex slave....

All enemies of Christians will die soon..
Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by sotall(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2023
Expell all the christians in APC and make it official that it is an islamic jihadist party.

Amaechi realized this after 8 years and is currently in confusion about what lies ahead of his dead political career.

Other christians in the party will learn this later.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by frank14011991(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2023
Zandena:
I made a similar comment like this but one of the mod deleted it. Let the northern Christians keep playing religious politics, they will continue to be at the receiving end

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Boss Mustapha by omowolewa: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Unnecessary, how many days to retirement?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Sultan Of Sokoto / 419: Nigeria Owes Nobody Apology – Mark / Ohakim's (imo State Governor) Brutality- This Is Wickedness Of The Highest Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.