Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others (18589 Views)

Jonathan's Government Awarded $1.96bn Kano-Niger Republic Rail Line In 2013 / Ijede Road: Baba Suwe, 454 Other Property Owners Get ₦2.2 Billion Compensation / PMB Deserves Praise For Not Discarding GEJ's Kano-Niger Republic Rail - Lauretta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by hush15: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
presonto:

https://punchng.com/fec-approves-n454bn-for-kano-niger-republic-rail-others/

So you see, there money to do another election in this country till we get it right.

If we can give the amount we used to conduct elections to build rail to Niger republic, we have more than enough to conduct elections again and again till we get this right. Supreme Court had better order a fresh election.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by pelepeleb: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
That is not possible.
Do you think spending that kind of money is in the interest of the country they want to destroy? you think so but it is not so.
They are planing to bring in more terrorist in and you are saying they should check and prevent them from coming in.
there is nothing that is inpossible. sure.
Cyberterror:
A good project but they should put border checkpoints at the border point of the rail line to check influx of illegal aliens and contraband.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
More billions with nothing to show for it

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Antiurchins: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:

We are not docile as the North u called cows for 8 years
If Igbo bring nonsense we give them back to back grin
Akpu and ogbonno no go reach aso rock grin

poor Yoruba dirty Muzlem mis-creant, don't kill your self for nothing, I can see you can't make it in life again.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by kingsclass: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:
Welcome development
I'll rather av trading partnership with Nigeriens than Some wasteland ppl from a particular doted region
Nigerien holds a significant stands in fighting terrorism in Nigeria so they deserve all the appealing development we bringing to them unlike some ppl who adds no political or economic value even security values to our dear nation
Who cares about your existence.

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by flokii: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
My joy is that the rail system in South West is fully functional.. they can build rail from Kano to Niger and extend it into Europe if they like.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Rulerofalaigbo: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

That doted region is one of the pillar of Nigeria Economy, you might be Ignorant of it, but you can’t deny that they are the richest ethnic group in Nigeria, the ones with the business acumen, the commerce strength, and the banking giants. 80% of the financial sector are own by them.

At best, data show that most states in the South East where Igbo people are dominant have lower poverty per capita compared to the national poverty per capita in Nigeria.

If Igbos were zamfara, the war would have not lasted 3 years plus, they would have allowed them go. Na oil and Igbos commerce strength dey hold nigeria, dangote and co na capitalism dem them
That y Nnamdi and Nedu occupies most prison abroad than the indigenes themselves
Quick money scheme (Drug money and baby factory)
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by kenx1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
What is the economic benefit of this railway

Can someone help me
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by pocom35: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
sukar886:
The should also approve money for ibaka seaport akwa ibom state, abi that one no follow
That is a state government initiative
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Rulerofalaigbo: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Xiaohei:

Hatred go kill you! Like the Igbo or hate them, they’ve contributed immensely to the economy of Nigeria. Clothes, shoes, phone accessories, electronic devices, auto parts, motorcycles, and other imported goods are mostly imported into Nigeria by the Igbos. Better go hustle else na inside poverty you go quench.
Ok u mean like the aba made
Nike - Nika
Puma- Puuma
Balenciaga - Balencigaga grin
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Rulerofalaigbo: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
caracas:

Then how come you keep begging those particular ppl from the dotted region to stay with you in your country? Especially when the dotted ppl have made it clear they are not interested in your country
They should stay to be punished for the stupid coup plot that killed Tafawa balewa and prominent ppl of other tribes
They will pay from generations to generations
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Rulerofalaigbo: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
CORRECTMAN78:

I wish people like you can be sorted out and treat like an animal whose class you belong
Fuul
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Rulerofalaigbo: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Biafraaa:

Railway to import almajiri and Boko Haram to keep butchering you people in the filth, wretched North. Just don't infect the nation with all the disease up North. Thanks.
Thank u for the comment
I'll screenshot and save this for 2027 when u come with ur fake love for Nigeria again grin

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by pocom35: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
BluePrincee:
Imagine the kind of Priorities the APC led federal Government has.

Of what benefit is Niger Republic to us? We have sectors in Nigeria in need of such funds and all buhari thinks about is pumping our money into another country cos his relative live there.

Is that how Obama pumped US money into Kenya?

If not for God we would have had RUGA killer herdsmen settlement all over Nigeria.

We should never allow dull.ards into the helms of affairs of our country ever again. This should be the last one.
RUGA settlement has actually begun ..and payment have been paid to a few states.. Ebonyi and kastina has gotten atleast 6bn..RUGA also known as ranching is the solution to the herdsmen crises we have today... The aim is to keep cows at a spot instead of moving them to eat people's farm ..so no need to politicize it..

The rail will run through Nigeria..inshort more 87% of the track and infrastructure is in Nigeria..
But since the end point is about 30km from Niger .they want to extend it in order for Niger as a country to do their imports and exports through it.. WhIch means more revenue.. instead of just leaving it to stop in Nigeria ..

Same way .. Buhari extended the Lagos Ibadan rail line which was primarily supposed to stop at Ebute meta in yaba from Ibadan ..they extended it to Apapa so that cargo can travel on it.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Rex123(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:
Welcome development
I'll rather av trading partnership with Nigeriens than Some wasteland ppl from a particular doted region
Nigerien holds a significant stands in fighting terrorism in Nigeria so they deserve all the appealing development we bringing to them unlike some ppl who adds no political or economic value even security values to our dear nation

Then fucking let them go you dimwit. What’s the importance of you and your tribe you ass licking cunt! Cos this site is anonymous you come and spew tribal trash here

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by kingsolium: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
You're an irredeemable bigoted God forsaken scumbag.....People like you aren't fit to be born let alone being humans....

Rulerofalaigbo:
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by pocom35: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chetas81:
But the fool's refused to build and complete the one from Lagos state to ivory coast
There is no planned rail from Lagos to Ivory coast
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by UnabashedIPOB: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Where are the foolish Igbo-speaking Biafrans including Rotimi Amaechi who are clamoring for One Nigeria? You do NOT have any railway lines in the EAST and yet the so-called government of your country is building railway lines in a foreign country. How's that for your One Nigeria, fools? How many times would I tell you that Nigeria is NOT for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYAXWRzaxYU&t=501s
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by SirLakes: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
This man never rest to dey develop Niger Republic grin cool
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by prettyliz(f): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:
Welcome development
Terrorist everywhere...check for the plural of dumb in the dictionary 😕😕
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:

That y Nnamdi and Nedu occupies most prison abroad than the indigenes themselves
Quick money scheme (Drug money and baby factory)

You think of the negatives which include other tribes, I know many Yorubas in jail for drugs in the uk, Tinubu was one too, that Lagos drug kingpin, alhaji Azeez recently caught, so calm down,

Same Igbos and south south have great intellectuals, business magnates, own 80% of the banks if not more, leave only yoruba nation alone, you can’t survive without the Igbos.

Sit and rethink am, business acumen Yorubas are not good in business, they lack the Amazon strategy which Igbos use, before Amazon,

Omo, they all need each other, we south south na only oil and gas, north agriculture, south west sea port and thriving Lagos, remove all Igbos and non Yorubas business, banks, companies, Lagos go be nothing.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by NinjaXmetahuman: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Nah thunder go fire you were
thunder fire you and everything you held dear

Bastard.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Isobug: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:

Says some ppl
Some of us appreciate the development
Nigerien are politically economically and security wise useful to Nigeria unlike Alaigbo cheesy
You sound like someone I know. One lunatic in our environ often times reason like this. I hope it's not what I'm thinking. I hope I have not engaged a persona non grata?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Walllee: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:
Welcome development

Spam that escaped condom,I believe by now your father go done tell u say u escape the condom he used,because even him knew that your will turn out a menace to the society
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by zanebaddo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
BornStoic:
9400 passengers * 1500 per trip * 365 days in one year = 5.1 B per year

Divide it by 450B the project cost. It will take us 90+ years to pay back. Factor in maintenance cost, loan interest and salaries that bumps you up to 150+ years.

Truth is rail is important but fix it where the demand is. 9400 + passengers a day doesn’t make economic sense to venture into such a humongous project.

Numbers never lie
Na Buhari and his tribal shenanigans you dey give numbers?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by mankan2k7(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Very useless cow

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by emanobis(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:

Alaigbo are fifth class citizen after Nigeriens and cows.....And rail line towards east will boycott that dot of a region
Take it to the bank
Alaigbo must be taught a bitter lesson for killing Tafawa balewa

It won't come as a surprise to me that at Ur age, you still live Ur life on hear-say in this modern age.
You live on a story u were told by those who wants u to keep living in bitterness.

If Late Tafawa Balewa was murdered in Lagos, how was his assassination Igbo's fault.

There was an uproar and unrest in the North which forced the Military to take over government.

But if it was truly an Igbo coup, does it mean that there weren't Hausas in the Military then?

Does that mean there wasn't a single Top Officer of Northern extraction that knew about that Coup?

Happened in Lagos and there was no role played by the Yoruba man...think again my brother

The Igbo man is nt begging for your love, your life and how u wnt to live it is Ur choice...liberal life or dt of hatred and acrimony

My dear brother, if that Coup was successfully carried out by the military, the Igbos are not your problem, bt some selfish northern military officers who doesn't want to say the truth, but wants to pass the blame to the Easterner.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Nolevel666: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Buhari wants to chop his last breakfast before leaving office.

What use is that to Nigeria?
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by Alphanancy: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rulerofalaigbo:

Alaigbo are fifth class citizen after Nigeriens and cows.....And rail line towards east will boycott that dot of a region
Take it to the bank
Alaigbo must be taught a bitter lesson for killing Tafawa balewa
I understand the pain when visitors to your house think your tenant is the landlord. Take heart and don't kill yourself. There's no bitter lesson you can teach your better. You no reach. Last last he will buy you.
Re: FEC Approves ₦‎454 Billion For Kano-niger Republic Rail, Others by StreetFight: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Madmohamed123:
they don't have money for Eastern railway but have money for Niger republic Nigeria is a scam

We are teaching you how to play Politics. You Politics of bitterness and hatred will take you to nowhere. Can you see the total number of votes that Peter Obituary got in North West and North East? It's not up to the population of a Government Secondary School.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyebanji Urges Police To Unravel Mysteries Surrounding Mohbad’s Death / Fuel Crisis: ​​Okonjo-Iweala Accuses Oil Marketers Of Blackmail / Ekiti APC Chieftain Opeyemi Bamidele Returns From London [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.