Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ (4049 Views)

Boko Haram Releases New Video, Says ‘no Negotiations, No Surrender’ / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / Boko Haram: “We Are Open To Negotiations” – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ by sweet9ja: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
Baba got this one wrong, he should remember that these people are waging a war against 9ja.

Secondly, his visit sent a very wrong signal to the international community about 9ja's commitment to fight terrorism.

No apeasement, just smoke them out.
Re: My Visit To Maidugiru Was A Learning Process & Not For Negotiations - OBJ by 9icelag: 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2011
y is it dat u guys dont want to give peace a chance Baba has guts to visit d families and u guys are there criticizing him abeg make una proffer solutions then
sweet9ja:

Baba got this one wrong, he should remember that these people are waging a war against 9ja.

Secondly, his visit sent a very wrong signal to the international community about 9ja's commitment to fight terrorism.

No apeasement, just smoke them out.

EVEN US negotiates with Taliban Hav u experienced war b4 ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Problems Affecting Nigeria / Biography Of Major Isaac Adaka Boro ,the Ijaw Hero / Parades Of Guns , Cutlasses By Opc In Lagos Connotes Collapse Of Jonathan's Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.