Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,157 members, 7,867,361 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

We Can't Value Your Traffic Above 30 Million - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Can't Value Your Traffic Above 30 Million (229 Views)

42 Websites That Gives You Free Backlinks And Increase Your Traffic / Tips On How To Add Your Website To Opera News Field and increase your traffic / How To Create A Facebook Chatbot To Increase Your Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Can't Value Your Traffic Above 30 Million by sharpgospel: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2023
So went to check valuation for a new blog I just started.

The blog has zero traffic and I know this fact.

The report I got from worthofweb.com was way too kind as well as amusing. I'm still laffing lol. gringrin grin

Re: We Can't Value Your Traffic Above 30 Million by RealLordZeus(m): 2:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
sharpgospel:
So went to check valuation for a new blog I just started.

The blog has zero traffic and I know this fact.

The report I got from worthofweb.com was way too kind as well as amusing. I'm still laffing lol. gringrin grin
Its correct,, your rank is above 30m.. the higher the rank the lowest the value
Re: We Can't Value Your Traffic Above 30 Million by sharpgospel: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
RealLordZeus:
Its correct,, your rank is above 30m.. the higher the rank the lowest the value
Oh

And here I was thinking 30m was the traffic as per the number of visitors.

So that 'above 30m' is my position?

This is the back of the class ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Is Music And Video/movies Download Website Still Profitable In Nigeria / Embrace The Future With Gratifybot, Your Trusted AI Partner / Whogohost.com The Worst Hosting Provider I Have Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.