Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Experience With All Farmers Progressive Association - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Experience With All Farmers Progressive Association (482 Views)

All Farmers Association Of Nigeria (AFAN) Loan Approval SMS, Real Or Genuine? / This Is Another Great Source Of Income For All Farmers. / The Best Liquid Fertilizer For All Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With All Farmers Progressive Association by FxHarvester: 11:28am On Mar 23, 2023
I will be updating here my experience and review with All Farmers Progressive Association under the leadership of Chief Douglas.

This organization is championing mechanized agriculture in Nigeria. and they are everywhere in the Nigeria. Ask of them in your State and be part of the organization.

members get free tractors for cultivation.
Re: My Experience With All Farmers Progressive Association by kunleajao(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
What are the requirements to be part of the organization

1 Like

Re: My Experience With All Farmers Progressive Association by FarmTech(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Free tractor?

(1) (Reply)

Rosy The Rabbit: Rosy Is One Of Our Japanese Harlequin Rabbit Breeding Does / Hi Everybody I Have Smoked Catfish To Sell At Wholesalee Prices / Anyone With The Idea Of Prawn And Lobster Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.