Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member (2778 Views)

It Has Come Full Circle – Keyamo Mocks IBB, Obasanjo Over Tinubu Presidency / Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / Reno Omokri Mocks Obi Crowd That Received Him At Enugu Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by ruffhandu: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member – Keyamo Mocks Obi

“Tinubu only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago. What happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people…(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too. So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account.”

It was published certified copies of the 1993 case recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering.
The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

https://naijanewshouse.com/keyamo-mocks-obi/
Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2023
The Senior Advocate of Nonsense (Keyamo) is going MAD already. A big disgrace to SAN

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by GreyLaw(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2023
Keyamo is the definition of a two-mouthed hypocrite. This same keyamo was on court fighting Tinubu but today he is singing a new song.

25 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by BastadThiefnubu: 11:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Sad that most Nigerians celebrate criminals.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by jimyjames(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2023
And he only shared a bank account with drug barons he was not a member grin why are yoluba elites turning to uneducated agbero's

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by ScamHunter: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2023
Shared a flat with them while holding their money bag abi?

27 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chai grin grin grin grin

Tinubu was just his cook. Cooking Igbooo with beans grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Chinjo2: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Let us be practical here. For instance, I have a salary account with FCMB where my monthly salary is being paid and a savings account with UBA. Whenever my salary is paid, I move some particular amount from my salary to my savings account. Then one day, I realized that the money in my savings account was frozen. On getting to the bank, I was told that it was on the orders of NDLEA because they suspect the funds there to be proceeds from drugs. I will not keep quiet. I will go to NDLEA Office to tell them to unfreeze my account. If they don't I will go to the court and get an order of the court to compel NDLEA to unfreeze my account. That shows I am innocent but if I keep quiet, it shows I am guilty. That's the case of Tinubu and the $460,000. Why did Tinubu enter into plea bargain if he knows he is not guilty. Why did Tinubu keep quiet?

31 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by KanwuliaExtra: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Oh dear. . . Not again. grin

6 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by tesppidd: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
angry
Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Lamasta(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Shared flat kill you dia

11 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Keyamo is starting to sound like a mad man screaming in the market Square.

14 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Mindlog: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
They also "shared" bank accounts he opened. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by mariahAngel(f): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
The more they try so hard to exonerate Tinubu, the more they implicate him.
Senseless lots!

17 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Delphi(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
lol.
Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Beremx(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
Keyamo keep spilling the beans. You will tell us the truth las las 🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by ganisucks(f): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
The Senior Advocate of Nonsense (Keyamo) is going MAD already. A big disgrace to SAN
The clown doesn't realize that the case is now sub judice, and so therefore, any comment made by him will be seen as interference. When I said ekpoma no be school, people didn't want to hear word.

14 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by doublewisdom: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Festus should please add this to Tinubu's defence. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by ruffhandu: 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

The clown doesn't realize that the case is now sub judice, and so therefore, any comment made by him will be seen as interference. When I said ekpoma no be school, people didn't want to hear word.
But he is a SAN. Who awards SAN abeg?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by ganisucks(f): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
ruffhandu:

The only reason why he's a SAN is because APC came to power.

9 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by JealousCobra(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thiefñubu obviously belongs to that drug syndicate 💯. Since he knew about them sharing the same block flat why didn't he informed US authority or FBI or rather pack out. . . . . Tales by moonlight ! 😎

This topic should grace front page.

Nlfpmod

11 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by KanwuliaExtra: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chinjo2:
Let us be practical here. For instance, I have a salary account with FCMB where my monthly salary is being paid and a savings account with UBA. Whenever my salary is paid, I move some particular amount from my salary to my savings account. Then one day, I realized that the money in my savings account was frozen. On getting to the bank, I was told that it was on the orders of NDLEA because they suspect the funds there to be proceeds from drugs. I will not keep quiet. I will go to NDLEA Office to tell them to unfreeze my account. If they don't I will go to the court and get an order of the court to compel NDLEA to unfreeze my account. That shows I am innocent but if I keep quiet, it shows I am guilty. That's the case of Tinubu and the $460,000. Why did Tinubu enter into plea bargain if he knows he is not guilty. Why did Tinubu keep quiet?

Are you for real? cheesy
Did you ever read the threads on NL about one NLander called 'OYINGBOJU' jailed in the US for rape?
Read them.

You will FULLY understand how wicked the heart of man can be. . . .even when they don't keep quiet.

This TINUBU's case reminds me soooooo much about that NL case.

Lessons learned. . . ?

Do NOT ask any questions UNTIL YOU HAVE READ THE FULL CASE.
If you read the full case of this TINUBU'S DRUG CASE IN THE US . . .You will find SEVERAL cans of worms this man has buried inside his ARRRSE for 20 LOOOOOOONG YEARS.
Too bad. . . the cans of worms are about to fall out. cheesy

Everyday for the THIEF!

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by ganisucks(f): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
Chinjo2:

Someone was on a monthly salary of $2500. How come he had millions of dollars in his account. Was he receiving oil money payments from Nigeria?! You think the FBI and IRS that picked him up are fools.
The matter is simple. Is Baba Lagos willing to take a risk to gain a victory that will eventually become a loss? Or is he ready to make a deal, period!

10 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by IduNaOba: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Wonderful evidence.
Ohh so he even lived with them?
I hope this will be used in court too

8 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by SmartPolician: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
The tunes are gradually changing.

This same charge and bail lawyer said that Tinubu paid the $460k in taxes.

Now, the new song is that he shared flats with drug lords.

The truth is gradually coming out!! 🥱🥱🥱

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
ruffhandu:

SAN just like Appointing a magistrate and Justice respectively is highly influnenced by 75% of your political affiliation to the party in power, based on man know man.

The remaining 25% is based on merit.

So always expect political based SAN, Margistrate and Justice in Nigeria system.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by theredaddy: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
mariahAngel:
The more they try so hard to exonerate Tinubu, the more they implicate him.
Senseless lots!

The One million dollar question is Was Tinubu ever convicted, if yes show proof

Can anyone mention a drug baron anywhere that was arrested, but did not serve jail term becos he forfeited illict funds.
IF Tinubu was never convicted and he is not on blacklist of America embassy ... how many types of exoneration do we have undecided

Obedient and Peter Obi are setting a record of world dumbiest people alive, these where petitions that have being thrown out of court for over 20yrs, pre-election 2022 court still quash the petition. Must obedient wallow in foolishness & delusion. nawa

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Munzy14(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
By the time Obi is done digging Tinubu, we will have a leader who isnt taken serious in the International community.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A president elect being linked with narcotics sales..And other crime..😑 How do we explain this to the next generation?

5 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by PointB: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
theredaddy:

The One million dollar question is Was Tinubu ever convicted, if yes show proof

Can anyone mention a drug baron anywhere that was arrested, but did not serve jail term becos he forfeited illict funds.
IF Tinubu was never convicted and he is not on blacklist of America embassy ... how many types of exoneration do we have undecided

Obedient and Peter Obi are setting a record of world dumbiest people alive, these where petitions that have being thrown out of court for over 20yrs, pre-election 2022 court still quash the petition. Must obedient wallow in foolishness & delusion. nawa

Add this too to the defence of the case.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by bentenny(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
PointB:

Add this too to the defence of the case.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by Kaiser20: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's like this Tinubu's Drug case will follow him forever.
Tinubu followers have repeatedly asked for forgiveness, that tinubu will change if elected as president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo Mocks Obi-tinubu Only Shared A Flat With Drug Barons, He Was Not A Member by bentenny(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
The more they defend this man's drug case,the more they keep creating more lies to cover their previous lies!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Heard Of Xenophobic attack Against The Yorubas In Abroad - Omokri / Ekiti LG Poll: Oyebanji, APC Leaders Welcome PDP Decampees / Almajiri - 10 Million Kids Beg In The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.