Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,521 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Moving Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Out (284 Views)

Help With Advice On Moving Out Of The Country. / Moving Luxury Bus Burns In Owerri (Photos) / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moving Out by Lens101: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2023
Thanks for reading and enraging this post.
I want to move out of Nigeria. I have been able to gather 3million Naira as at today. I can still struggle more to make it 4million ( I don’t think I can make it to 4.1 million). What’s funding me is almost at the last phase. I will be unemployed soon.

Here is my profile.
I have Bsc and msc in art related field
I’m learning software engineering by the side.
I don’t have people I can run to for some uplifting as regards funds to add to my 3 million to move out to some advance countries.

Kindly furnish me with advice and steps to take as well as countries I can consider.
Re: Moving Out by ogawisdom(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Look for Ph D scholarship in USA in ur field n move

Lens101
Re: Moving Out by Goodman247: 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Moving out to where

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pilgrims Stranded Over Shortage Of Tents In Saudi. / 7 Most Profitable Airports In The World: Global Trends And Key Players / Massive Brain Drain After Effects*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.