Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,266 members, 7,954,037 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Does Online Job Really Work. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Online Job Really Work. (541 Views)

In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! / FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Online Job Really Work. by Sirchiboy: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
I have applied for more than 100 jobs yet no interview.
I am just fed up
Re: Does Online Job Really Work. by TundeKorede: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please, go out there and look for job. This online job sites hardly work. I've done it before and it didn't work. Just go out and look for job, sir.
Re: Does Online Job Really Work. by SmartPolician: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
It works cheesy

Remote.co, Indeed, SimplyHired, and Weworkremotely are rich sites that don't ask for subscription. The major challenge of those jobs is that they are mostly meant for Americans because the employers will ask if you are eligible to work in the United States.

However, if you want to get a remote job that can turn into a long-term position, visit freelance marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiverr, Freelancer, PeoplePerHour, etc. But it doesn't happen overnight.

You need years of commitment before it happens so you can build your online portfolio and build trust with lots of good reviews (feedback).

If you have a Nigerian identify, it's even harder to get jobs over there because Yahoo boys and politicians have totally destroyed Nigeria's image. By and large, you can land juicy projects over there, but you have to put in a lot of work.

I copied my previous comment

PS: Ask me any questions....
Re: Does Online Job Really Work. by anu3: 4:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
Yes and no...

It can be difficult but possible... It's not easy to get serious employers or contractors... Applicants don't seem to get serious sometimes too, though.
Re: Does Online Job Really Work. by Mainwealthy(m): 5:00am On Mar 24, 2023
If you’re ever looking for a cool way to make cool cash with a part time job jst choose Anmita
Text me on WhatsApp to knw more about it

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy!!! Vehicle Manager / Job Vacancies In Osogbo / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.