Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

I Hosted Purple House At Aggrey Memorial Grammer School Inter House Sport - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hosted Purple House At Aggrey Memorial Grammer School Inter House Sport (263 Views)

During Inter House Sport In Your Primary School Days, What Colour Carries Last? / Fully Built House At Lekki / Fully Built House At Lugbe, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hosted Purple House At Aggrey Memorial Grammer School Inter House Sport by Fyzt: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dear students, teachers, and guests,

It is my honor to address you all on this exciting day of the Inter House Sport Day. Today, we celebrate not only our physical abilities but also the spirit of competition and sportsmanship that is essential in any healthy community.

As the patton of Purple House, I am proud to see our students competing with enthusiasm and passion. I believe that this day is not just about winning or losing, but it is also about learning valuable life skills that will stay with you throughout your lives.

Participating in sports teaches us teamwork, dedication, perseverance, and the importance of discipline. It helps us develop a strong sense of camaraderie, and we learn to support and motivate each other towards achieving common goals.

Today, we are all winners as we take part in various events and showcase our talents. I am confident that our athletes will give their best, and I urge you all to cheer them on with the same enthusiasm and positivity that Purple House is known for.

I also want to take this opportunity to thank our coaches and teachers for their hard work and dedication in training our students. They have played a crucial role in preparing our athletes for this day, and their efforts do not go unnoticed.

In conclusion, I wish all the participants good luck, and I hope that this Inter House Sport Day will be a memorable experience for everyone. Remember, the most important thing is not who wins or loses but how we play the game with respect, integrity, and sportsmanship.

Thank you all for your attention, and let's make this day a remarkable one for Purple House!

Atinshola Oludare

(1) (Reply)

Properties And Lands Are Available For Sale In Ogun State / . / Lets Talk About Retirement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.