Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary (37074 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday (Photo) / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Isabi4lov: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

No we're not
WE can only be friends if we have eacothers social media handles..... like twitter or what a view
We can actually start from here or what do you think.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by fixitbyjal(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isabi4lov:
We can actually start from here or what do you think.

Yeah you're right
But I prefer we communicate effectively on WhatsApp
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Romanoff(f): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
DEFENCE4000:

You be mugu angry grin grin

As e say we no get sense na.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Isabi4lov: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Yeah you're right
But I prefer we communicate effectively on WhatsApp

You know that nairaland is known for trolling people, my mental health is very important to me.

Let's see how it goes sha .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by fixitbyjal(m): 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isabi4lov:

You know that nairaland is known for trolling people, my mental health is very important to me.

Yeah I understand
I can't even advise you drop your number in an open forum like this

But no p... Thank God w e're friends already and I know with time we will be offline friends
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Quest7777: 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hallabee1:

Must you show your stupidity here again...ode
You, your father, your mother & entire generation are stupid...ode. tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by boxypane(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marrying early is bae.
Of money dey ba.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by fixitbyjal(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isabi4lov:

Meanwhile my WhatsApp number is on my siggy below
You can message me on what's app so I know its you. ..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Parizz: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I'm 60+ with 5 grandchildren. But distance shouldn't be a threat to marriage if you guys had a solid communication, maybe the foundation was shaky(faulty).
zzor, the day I will get hold of you, I will put you in the family way. Nasty b*tch
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Parizz: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

undecided

This isn't sensible.

Disrespecting your mum just to prove a point?
come here mama, let me service your engine
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Parizz: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isabi4lov:

We're already friends here
I dreamt about you. You had my first child
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Parizz: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isabi4lov:
Marrying early is good especially with a kind and faithful partner .

Omotola issa lucky woman grin grin
what are we waiting for?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Parizz: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2023
mymadam:

Experience is the best teacher, it is said. Nice to see that we have some important things in common. Let's thank God for little mercies 🙏🏽 Don't know if a DM would be welcomed from here? 🤷🏽‍♂️
móron, she's a kid
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by AngelicBeing: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
Parizz:
móron, she's a kid
Busted, so many fake profile on nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by JustforMen: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Patience2:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Yout name na patience... just be patient. No food for stammer
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by zedegit: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday And Their 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Mathew Ekeinde, on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

The actress also stated that it's their 27th anniversary. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqH3tKBoke9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Omo$exy

How she maintains her shape is something to be studied in University.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by zedegit: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obakoolex:
I know the real love between me and my wife but sincerely my hope is when we are celebrating all this 20's years in marriage, I'll be able to say it again in front of God and men that all this years have never cheated on my wife.....may God help me out grin this temptation is getting harder as man dey make more mulla

There's nothing in other women your wife doesn't have except STD.

If she freely gives herself to you, there's no need to look outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by mymadam(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
Parizz:
móron, she's a kid
Nairaland is a faceless forum (or is it?) so how would I know? You, the person in the know, is now giving us the heads-up, (albeit impolitely) to the best of your knowledge I presume, Peace & love ✌🏽
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by godofuck231: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ashawoe de vex , them no see marriage break , strong focused woman
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Obakoolex(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
LadyExcellency:

Celebrate if you never engaged in physical fight. And you haven't beaten your wife for 20 years.

Keeping your johnthomas in check isn't an achievement.
Well to me it's a great achievement because physical fight or abuse will never occur.
It's only an animal that raises hand to beat a woman.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Horokrox: 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Romanoff:

Now imagine someone saying stuff like this about your mum.

A lot of you on this forum just act like you were raised by apes.

Tarzan still better pass una.
You shouldn't have compared fictional Tarzan the main hero of Edgar Rice's novel to such a random permutation of Life DEVOID of Sapience as even Tarzan had respect for his adopted ape parents though he's human
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Isabi4lov: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Meanwhile my WhatsApp number is on my siggy below
You can message me on what's app so I know its you. ..
That's okay.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Isabi4lov: 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Yeah I understand
I can't even advise you drop your number in an open forum like this

But no p... Thank God w e're friends already and I know with time we will be offline friends
Yeah
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by everythinggirly(f): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
Make them enjoy. Beautiful couple♥️♥️♥️
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Safyqueen: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
sulakishop:
Congratulations!

It's really sweet to start early

Most family in the north are just like this example that are few in the South. But yet some people will open their mouth waaa against the north upon hearing early marriage.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Beolly(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obakoolex:
I know the real love between me and my wife but sincerely my hope is when we are celebrating all this 20's years in marriage, I'll be able to say it again in front of God and men that all this years have never cheated on my wife.....may God help me out grin this temptation is getting harder as man dey make more mulla
From all indications you are just hanging on. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Obakoolex(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Beolly:

From all indications you are just hanging on. It's just a matter of time.
You are not me nah grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by romunu(m): 6:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Is that an after sex pix? Just asking
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by GentlePEACE: 9:15am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Marrying early is bae.

Like what age for a guy and a lady do u describe early?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by shineeye1: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday And Their 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate her husband, Mathew Ekeinde, on his birthday, IGBERETV reports.

The actress also stated that it's their 27th anniversary. She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqH3tKBoke9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congratulations to this lovely marriage Ambassadors
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 24, 2023
GentlePEACE:

Like what age for a guy and a lady do u describe early?
Guys=28-30, Ladies=18-23

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Husband's Birthday & 27th Wedding Anniversary by GentlePEACE: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Guys=28-30, Ladies=18-23

Your speculation for a guy is okay, but is 18 for a lady not too small.. Can they withstand the mental phase of early marriage and giving birth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno And Olamide Strike A Pose With Ambode Of Lagos State / Toyin Lawani Goes Topless In New Ad / Victoria Kimani: ‘Male Fans Visualize Having Sex With Female Celebrities’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.