Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Can You Guess Which Of These I Wore Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Guess Which Of These I Wore Today? (374 Views)

Aviation Enthusiasts Guess Which Cockpit Are These!!!! / Can You Guess What This Guy's Offence Is? (pics) / James Bond 25:guess Which Pop SUPERSTAR Is‘in Talks’to Record The New Theme Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess Which Of These I Wore Today? by msughdoo: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Keep the comments coming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess Which Of These I Wore Today? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
i dont know...but them GRANNY PANTIES got to go!!!
Re: Can You Guess Which Of These I Wore Today? by msughdoo: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hahah! Why panties got to go?

MrBrownJay1:
i dont know...but them GRANNY PANTIES got to go!!!
Re: Can You Guess Which Of These I Wore Today? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
msughdoo:
Hahah! Why panties got to go?

you look too young to be wearing that kind of panties... thats the type of panties that either A) our grandmas are wearing or B) that you were on your period days.
Re: Can You Guess Which Of These I Wore Today? by msughdoo: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
hmmm. what about the underskirts?

MrBrownJay1:

you look too young to be wearing that kind of panties... thats the type of panties that either A) our grandmas are wearing or B) that you were on your period days.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Hacker? / Emo Wolu Oo Oko Merin Ninu Obo Kan Lekan Na / NATCOM Suspends Director For Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.