Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect (20484 Views)

Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar / Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by nony43(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
caution001:
Rigged election

As an Obidient I can tell you this one wasn’t rigged if you understand Cross River politics.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Tee2027: 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
Another good one from Cross River. God bless Cross Rivers.

Pls so far with all profiles posted which of these profile can you compare with Vipour of Lagos, a delusional arrogant head boy with no record.

Pls take all these profile and place side by side to that of Vipour you will agree with me Vipour is not serious just a bloody opportunist who want to be called a Professor but don't want to attend school.

God bless Cross River. God punish all those who voted for LP in Abia.

Those still in mourning state pls cry more biko we have move on and left you all behind.
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by masui(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Quest7777:
OP abeg, do profile of our President-elect.

Are you in anyway trying to instigate vawulence this afternoon?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Xiaohei(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alllucky:
No be by profile o

He should kindly set the state back on the tourism map and reduce the level of grammar Ayade enmeshed the state with.

He should roll up his sleeves and work to reposition thr battered image of the once glorious state as Cross river is known for.

Gbamsolutely! You’re correct. Our leaders / politicians can disappoint person for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by BreezyRita(f): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bassey_Otu

Mtchewwww
His hometown has no electricity, water or good road (because I can't call that winding, hilly death trap a good road).

Has a house that's unpainted and uninhabited.

It beats me how these people get this confident. The Adiabo where corpers make contributions monthly to be able to buy fuel and power their gadgets? The Adiabo where there isn't a single good school? The primary school is empty, most of the children are either home or in the farms or fishing.

The health center is a dilapidated, abandoned building.
The mighty hill one has to climb up and down to get water from nko? That is if you can stand the dusty water from their streams. I used to buy water from a neighboring village and pay Okada to bring it for me.

Mtchewwww
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by magzey: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
caution001:
Rigged election
Obidients sighted grin grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by siofra(f): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
BreezyRita:

Mtchewwww
His hometown has no electricity, water or good road (because I can't call that winding, hilly death trap a good road).

Has a house that's unpainted and uninhabited.

It beats me how these people get this confident. The Adiabo where corpers make contributions monthly to be able to buy fuel and power their gadgets? The Adiabo where there isn't a single good school? The primary school is empty, most of the children are either home or in the farms or fishing.

The health center is a dilapidated, abandoned building.
The mighty hill one has to climb up and down to get water from nko? That is if you can stand the dusty water from their streams. I used to buy water from a neighboring village and pay Okada to bring it for me.

Mtchewwww

And he was giving out millions of naira to some community leaders that supported him.

Cross River State go hear am undecided

All these clueless politicians.
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by saintkeppy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tee2027:
Another good one from Cross River. God bless Cross Rivers.

Pls so far with all profiles posted which of these profile can you compare with Vipour of Lagos, a delusional arrogant head boy with no record.

Pls take all these profile and place side by side to that of Vipour you will agree with me Vipour is not serious just a bloody opportunist who want to be called a Professor but don't want to attend school.

God bless Cross River. God punish all those who voted for LP in Abia.

Those still in mourning state pls cry more biko we have move on and left you all behind.

You want Abia State to be under the shackles of Bad Governance since 1999?, I now know you don't have good intentions about Abia State &you want the State to remain a failed State. Thanks to Labour Party(LP) Abia State will be liberated soonest.
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by saintkeppy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Alllucky:
No be by profile o

He should kindly set the state back on the tourism map and reduce the level of grammar Ayade enmeshed the state with.

He should roll up his sleeves and work to reposition thr battered image of the once glorious state as Cross river is known for.

No one does it better in Cross River State than a Calabar-born Governors, Sweet Prince Bassey Otu is loved State-wide.
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Emmanuelellah: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Let's see what he can do for us
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by caution001: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
magzey:

Obidients sighted grin grin

Yes oooo
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by culcat(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
In as much as I would have preferred SANDY,
Congratulations sir
I hope you governed well.
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by paparazi232(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
I hope he work well for my dearly state not like the other
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Namigotalktru: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bassey_Otu

High hopes for the one he needs to address the criminal elements that have infested this peaceful place and run them out. Remember Calabar Carnival?
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Itsernie: 2:51am On Mar 24, 2023
yinkus6750:
Matured and looks responsible.
Hope his structure is not base on big big abracadabra grammar ?
Let him bring back our Cross Rivers like the days of Donald Duke.
The state started retrogressing from Liyels tenure.

I hope too
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Itsernie: 2:54am On Mar 24, 2023
I just hope this man will do well
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Menclothing: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2023
Nice one
Re: Profile Of Bassey Otu, Cross River Governor-elect by Sheggy13(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2023
nony43:
This election has taught me something, I don’t like APC but this man right here is a nice man ,tall, calm guy. He was in the same flight with me going to Abj last month. I know people he helped to secure as a senator. May his tenure proposer CRS people and restore Calabar’s lost glory.
That is why it is good to vote for people based on their personality and achievements and not about party. That's why I laugh at people saying LP top to bottom. Are they implying that if a criminal gets the LP ticket, they will vote him regardless of how good his opponents are? That's sheer stupidity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Rejects Europe's 'dirty Diesel' (read bolded parts) / Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka / PDP Convention: Saraki, Atiku Divide South-East Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.