Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls (62952 Views)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Heavy Security As Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm EU Secretariat / Police Fire Tear Gas On Anti-tinubu Protesters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls by Sunnyski: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

There's already war in your region and is locked down by IPOB soldiers.

But lucky-you have escaped to peaceful Lagos and can exercise some freedom to write junks!

Shut your bleeping mouth up. I'm not staying in a slum Lagoon. I'm from the SS and I am resident of PH. Get that into your ritualistic skull and wait to be mined by your tribes men.
Re: Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls by PoloG: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sunnyski:

Shut your bleeping mouth up. I'm not staying in a slum Lagoon. I'm from the SS and I am resident of PH. Get that into your ritualistic skull and wait to be mined by your tribes men.
your dirty soot infested, haggard looking PH?

grin grin grin
Re: Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls by PoloG: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga hope you will not be crying when you see arrested by DSS. You IP address can be used to track and pick you up easily. Also note if you say Yoruba won't dare igbos why did you people run when the igbos in Okota and Olodi Apapa came out with guns and dogs? See nobody has monopoly over violence ask those in Kano what Igbo did to them in 1995 when they came to kill igbos in sabon Gari that igbos retaliated and massacred a lot of northern touts that it took the intervention of Abacha to restore order that was the only time Abaca ever left Abuja. Since then ask any hausa person during riots no one dares enter Sabon Gari to try rubbish. Keep beating the drums of war it will be you that will be sacrificed.
what happened in okota and abule ado? grin

Are you current at all? Igbos wey thugs deal with anyhow
Re: Polls: Anti-tinubu Protesters Ground Abuja, Demand Interim Govt, Fresh Polls by Believeintruth: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2023
PoloG:
what happened in okota and abule ado? grin

Are you current at all? Igbos wey thugs deal with anyhow

Oga keep yapping very soon you will be picked and asked to explain your role.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture) / Nicolas Felix: Tinubu Ignored Me After Stepping Down For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.