Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? (465 Views)

Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please, if you are an herbalist, kindly come let us talk and chat, it may be here or private though... I am working on a research please.
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Waiting...
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Exmilitant(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2023
Talk about what? Herbalist are men and women who are endowed with the abilities to cure some ailments with plants roots and barks and leaves.
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
Exmilitant:
Talk about what? Herbalist are men and women who are endowed with the abilities to cure some ailments with plants roots and barks and leaves.

Are you one?
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Exmilitant(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Chairmangg:

Are you one?
Yeah, and more!
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2023
Exmilitant:
Yeah, and more!

Will you Mail me or I should mail you through nairaland. Or should we have our discussion here in public.
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Exmilitant(m): 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Chairmangg:

Will you Mail me or I should mail you through nairaland. Or should we have our discussion here in public.
Lets begin to scratch the matter here. When it gets to a certain stage, we might go private.
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
Exmilitant:
Lets begin to scratch the matter here. When it gets to a certain stage, we might go private.

Okay Sir/ma!

Have you ever consult the spirit world for people, like ask the oracle something, like you communes with a being in the spirit to help someone who is sick or in need of any help?
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Exmilitant(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2023
Chairmangg:

Okay Sir/ma!

Have you ever consult the spirit world for people, like ask the oracle something, like you communes with a being in the spirit to help someone who is sick or in need of any help?
Yes i have. Severally.
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Yes i have. Severally.

What is or are your medium?
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by LikeAking: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nice thread
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Exmilitant(m): 2:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chairmangg:

What is or are your medium?
Jesus!!
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
Jesus!!

I will not proceed to say what's on my mind, you make a fools of yourself Sir not me... You could have just keep shut instead of engaging me... Lot of people don't even believe there is Spiritual power or Spirits being...and I believe an herbalist coming here to share experience may actually make some christians, atheist and others to understand the SPIRITUAL WORLD we are in...

1 Like

Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by MindHacker9009(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chairmangg:

I will not proceed to say what's on my mind, you make a fools of yourself Sir not me... You could have just keep shut instead of engaging me... Lot of people don't even believe there is Spiritual power or Spirits being...and I believe an herbalist coming here to share experience may actually make some christians, atheist and others to understand the SPIRITUAL WORLD we are in...

I used to believe that people communicating with the SPIRITUAL WORLD is a joke, but after some events I have witness after I was naive to have married a demonic lady sent to me from the SPIRITUAL WORLD and from some events with her family too, I have now realised after many years that it's not a joke only that it does not make any sense unless God Almighty makes someone to realise it.

I now believe that they have sworn to secrecy and will never reveal any of their secrets to you unless you are one of them so anyone that talks to you will just deceive you.
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
MindHacker9009:

I used to believe that people communicating with the SPIRITUAL WORLD is a joke, but after some events I have witness after I was naive to have married a demonic lady sent to me from the SPIRITUAL WORLD and from some events with her family too, I have now realised after many years that it's not a joke only that it does not make any sense unless God Almighty makes someone to realise it.

I now believe that they have sworn to secrecy and will never reveal any of their secrets to you unless you are one of them so anyone that talks to you will just deceive you.

Thank you so much Sir, I know it is a top secret. But I wonder why Christian are open to share their Spiritual experiences, while others who doesn't experience anything will be arguing. Also, none Christians should be able to share little of there encounter with the devil or evil beings...no one should be afraid of where they belong.....

I know a man with experience is not at the mercy of a man with argument though.
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Exmilitant(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chairmangg:

gringrin

Gotcha. If there is something you need to work on yourself it is anger and patience.

you got angry because i said Jesus is my medium

There is a whole lot about spirituality that only a privileged few understands.

if ever you want to grow in your quest for spirituality; detach yourself from those attitudes that holds you down.

you just missed your chance to learn from one of the few awakened mind there is.
bye
Re: Any Herbalist Ready To Share Experience? by Chairmangg(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
gringrin

Gotcha. If there is something you need to work on yourself it is anger and patience.

you got angry because i said Jesus is my medium

There is a whole lot about spirituality that only a privileged few understands.

if ever you want to grow in your quest for spirituality; detach yourself from those attitudes that holds you down.

you just missed your chance to learn from one of the few awakened mind there is.
bye

Pele o. I wouldn't want you derail the thread, so I gotta still keep shut... Someone just drop his own idea, without wearing me out. The way some of you carry yourself in public space ehn... Do I have to worship you, even if there is something to learn from you... Moreover, you don't know what I have got to offer, perhaps you even need me more than I need you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most General Overseers Will Not Be In Heaven After They Die. / Are Nigerian Christians Hypocrite Or What? / Noah : Similarities With Ancient Near Eastern Mythology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.