Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect (24543 Views)

Plateau: Supreme Court Affirms Caleb Mutfwang (PDP), Dismisses Apc's Suit / Plateau: Tribunal Affirms PDP's Caleb Mutfwang As Duly Elected Governor / Governor Caleb Mutfwang Of Plateau State Wins At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by ednut1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
Basically no profile

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Tee2027: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Another good one from Platue state.

God bless platue people our unity and peace is bigger than any occultatic and Marxist movement of children of hate from the online republic.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by SaLongs1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
For once I prefer the APC candidate for my state and I wish him all the best going foward, it was just unfortunate that he lost simply because of the people's dislike for the incumbent govenor and all he stands for.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by senatordave1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
SaLongs1:
For once I prefer the APC candidate for my state and I wish him all the best going foward, it was just unfortunate that he lost simply because of the people's dislike for the incumbent govenor and all he stands for.

True.o prefer nentawe, he lost because of the governor.the governor couldn't deliver his zone while a non politician like nentawe won his zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by baralatie(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is another Wike brother
The law
cheesy
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by wink2015(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
priceactionx:
Looks like someone who will like to steal money wella. Just look at him straight in the eyes. grin grin grin grin

e dey show for face ?

But he look well fed with chubby face
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Alliswell248: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
illuminutty:
When will you show us the profile of the senile old greedy corrupt president-select and drug baron? Why not start from top to bottom?

Take it easy boy....
Avoid excessive weeds, it destroys one's reasoning.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by arewaboy01(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
priceactionx:
Looks like someone who will like to steal money wella. Just look at him straight in the eyes. grin grin grin grin
when he was mangu local government chairman..he didn’t pay workers their 10 months salaries…with the litigations on ground it’ll be hard for him to be sworn in as governor…pdp actually ain’t supposed to have any candidate for this 2023 election
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Moscodee1990(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
chudez0147:
Sometimes I think these people from plateau are not Nigerian. What sort of name is mustache??
cheesy You never see anything cheesy
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Gbadebo19(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
Obi don lu le again

Failed to get his gov candidate elected in osun, Plataue, rivers, Delta where he personally went to solicit votes

Na only igboland dey listen to his top to bottom foolery
Rest!!!
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by rummmy: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
I want to see the profile of the inec president select..... grin
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Purity1st: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kai God man but no long life
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by marunga(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
Obi don lu le again

Failed to get his gov candidate elected in osun, Plataue, rivers, Delta where he personally went to solicit votes

who you be?
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Caleb15(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
I no gree, the guy na my namesake, chai!!!
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by asobo1: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
meum:
He should protect his people against herdsmen attack
Reason Lalong lost his senatorial bid and also failed to deliver his candidate. Plateau people don't joke with their heritage.
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by asobo1: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
Purity1st:

Kai God man but no long life
Meaning?
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by asobo1: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
SaLongs1:
He lost the election immediately Sheikh Jingir endorsed him. I doubt if APC would survive as an opposition on the Plateau

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Justiceleague1: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Can someone please tell us the meaning of MUTFWANG, thank you very much
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
chudez0147:
Sometimes I think these people from plateau are not Nigerian. What sort of name is mustache??

They have unique names.

Though, I have never lived in the North but once I see such names, I know the bearer is likely from Plateau.
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Fortruth: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
Obi don lu le again

And who did you get Mr Man into anywhere?

Blackie Noise makers
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by OmonnakOdapig: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
cool
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Talknochip(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Dis wan now profile?

No school went, no of children, career history etc
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by mikeweezy(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
Obi don lu le again

obi didn't failed if general election should hold ten times here in jos obi will still win plateau and reason why labour didn't win the governorship election was because the labour guy was an apc member n one of lalong boy so nobody anything dat has to do with lalong again
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by pegix(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2023
Expand the fvcking road leading to that university of motherfucking Jos( bauchi road, and the one from faringada )
And get the student out of den of thieves and murderers

Bunch of idiots becoming plateau governor lately
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by AminuRano87(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caleb_Mutfwang

People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Barr. Caleb Mutfwang was declared winner of last Saturday’s governorship election in Plateau State, having won the majority of the votes cast across the 17 LGAs of the State.

Declaring the results of the governorship election at INEC state office, Miango Road, Kufang, Jos, on Monday, the Returning Officer and Deputy Vice Chancellor of Federal University, Lafia, Prof. Idris Amali, said Mutfwang of the PDP scored a total votes of 525,299 to defeat his closest rival, Nentawe Yilwatda of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), who scored 481,370 votes.
Where is the profile?
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by Melagros(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
priceactionx:
See this guy, is there any of them that has clean hand? Even if you if reach there you go do the same grin
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by abobote: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Legitisreal:
Obi don lu le again

Obi won in plateau
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by panmunium(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2023
saheed24:

True... for a volatile state like plateau jos.
I pray God see him through.
What's volatile about the state. Herdsmen are the volatile ones and you know that man
Re: Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect by SaLongs1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
asobo1:
He lost the election immediately Sheikh Jingir endorsed him. I doubt if APC would survive as an opposition on the Plateau
They deliberately sabotaged him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019" - Jonathan Speaks At PDP Convention / NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over / More Photos And Videos From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.