Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How A Pastor Stole A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque During Dinner In Member's House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How A Pastor Stole A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque During Dinner In Member's House (283 Views)

BBNaija: Laycon Receives N30 Million Cheque And Other Prizes (Video) / BBNaija: Mercy Receives Her N30m Cheque Prize (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Pastor Stole A $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque During Dinner In Member's House by GleestarsMag: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX_hW8_S5bk
How a Pastor Stole a $25,000.00 Open Bank Cheque During Dinner in Member's House

A Successful South African couple invited the Pastor of their Church for dinner in their home in California, United States of America.

After the Pastor left, the couple realized their cheque had disappeared. The man said to his wife; “I think the Pastor has stolen the $25,000.00 open bank check that I kept here on the table of which I had the intention to give to him”.

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Hannah Ulebor Birthday/praise Atmosphere, / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Lecturer? | Talkaholic TV / Mercy Eke Only Come To BBN Allstars To Advertise Her Plast!c Yan$h – Actor Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.