Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

In Need Of Story Fiction Writers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / In Need Of Story Fiction Writers (235 Views)

Vacancy For Non Fiction Writers / Job Opportunity For Talented Non Fiction Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Story Fiction Writers by OnlineBusinessC(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hi Fiction writers,

If you are free to take on some new Fiction writing projects, then your services are needed.

However, I won't be tolerating any form of writing that is below standard and does not pass Copyscape.

I will be discussing other necessities with those that signify interest in my offer.

Kindly send a message to dotcoach7@gmail.com or leave your WhatsApp number for me to contact you.
Re: In Need Of Story Fiction Writers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
OnlineBusinessC:
Hi Fiction writers,

If you are free to take on some new Fiction writing projects, then your services are needed.

However, I won't be tolerating any form of writing that is below standard and does not pass Copyscape.

I will be discussing other necessities with those that signify interest in my offer.

Kindly send a message to dotcoach7@gmail.com or leave your WhatsApp number for me to contact you.

Why should they leave their numbers for you? Are you not the one who needs their services?

When you're ready drop your own contact if not sleep there

(1) (Reply)

Job Role: Sales Territory Executive / Job Role: Legal Officer / How To Make N100,000,000 Naira Promoting One Affiliate Product In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.