Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. (2387 Views)

Politics: Massive Crowds Follows Ondo Deputy As He Decamped To ZLP, Will He Win? / Oshiomhole Stands Suspended From APC Until He Apologises, Obaseki Insists* / Saraki Releases Press Statement On Why He Decamped To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by yashau(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
Those of you that said you voted for the "person" and not "party",I want to tell you that Alex Otti was in APC until May 28th, 2022 when he decamped to LP.
Then answer this question would he have won the election under APC?

Be sincere with your answer o

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1638884130011205632?t=wuOlV3ymKSn8D_J3Ht-Nwg&s=19

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by yashau(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
I've said it before Igbo doesn't vote for competency but tribalism and hatred. If he has contested under APC they would have cursed him,instead of singing his praise now.

🙄

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tcheeeeeww

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is the only LP candidate's victory that made me smile , Abians deserves better

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by triple996(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Waillers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Abdul05: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
But zombidiots say they voted for a messiah ..

So Otti from APc is their messiah ... grin grin cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by raskymonojendor: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
The funny thing is that if Paul Biya had contested under the flag of the labour Party, he would have been voted into office by the mob in some locations where they voted LP top to bottom. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by opera1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
APC
PDP
LP.
These are just political parties housing the same set of people revolving from one party to another.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Felabrity: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
They didn't jump down from Space

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by jimyjames(m): 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
yashau:
Those of you that said you voted for the "person" and not "party",I want to tell you that Alex Otti was in APC until May 28th, 2022 when he decamped to LP.

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1638884130011205632?t=wuOlV3ymKSn8D_J3Ht-Nwg&s=19
The Igbos that voted APC in ebonyi and imo are huasa's?

The once that voted PDP in enugu are Fulani's?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Dafresh: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
He has been baptized he is now a born again and if he goes back to commit political sins we obidents go retire him

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Quest7777: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
When a man joins LP, he is a new creature. Old things have passed away. wink

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by SmartGadgetz: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
yashau:

All I see is a smart man that made smart move, you should ask why he left APC at first.

Someone leaves a place for another to achieve the best. Ask Obi the GREATEST politician in Nigeria today with the most loyal followers that love him openly and devotedly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by misano(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
yashau:
I've said it before Igbo doesn't vote for competency but tribalism and hatred. If he has contested under APC they would have cursed him,instead of singing his praise now.

COPIED

U seem not to get it. SS and SE don't like Tinubu and Buhari. Any person or thing related to these two will likely fail in the SS and SE, especially if the person has direct dealings with Tinubu and Buhari. Oshiomole is a good man but Edo people don't like him because he works with Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by OfficialAPCNig: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
SE is the only region with Governors from 4 different parties. It should tell you that Igbos are not hordes of zombies that rely on a pot-bellied godfather to direct their political future for them. Otti contested under APGA in 2015 and was voted for massively.

APC won Ebonyi convincingly while LP failed to get up to 10k votes.

Benjamin Kalu (APC) won his Federal House re-election fairly in a LP stronghold. Abaribe won his senate seat, despite the OBI SE tsunami.

Nnamani, the godfather of Enugu lost his senate seat to a three-week old politician despite coming from Nkanu, the same LGA that made PDP to win the Governorship election in the state. LP swept the presidency in Enugu, won 2/3 of the federal seats, won 6/7 of the federal assembly seats and 14/24 of the state assembly seat, yet lost the governorship election.

The LP governorship candidate was a former commissioner of environment and under his watch, Enugu deteriorated greatly.

SE votes with their senses, not based on what a godfather want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by GeneralPula: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ah..

Abi nah Apc plant the guy for there?
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by OneCandleAway(f): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
A lot of politicians started rushing into LP because of Peter obi.

They hijacked the positions from those lightweight that won the primaries prior and took over. That's politics for you.

The Eti-osa reps guy achief atta that won over banky w and obanokoro son hijacked the slot from a yoruba guy.

Even that Igbo man representing abuja likely joined middle of last year.

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
yashau:

He was in APGA before APC
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Invictuse: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
You are shameless

IyaebeTheGreat:
This is the only LP candidate's victory that made me smile , Abians deserves better
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Invictuse:
You are shameless

That is my second name. Dooooooorrrrrrrr
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Jnkay: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Urchins why didn't Alex Otti win in 2019 under APC? He was voted massively because of his credibility but PDP rigged him out.

APC could not give him ticket again because APC preferred Uche Ogah that has more money than Alex Otti. But Alex came out under Labour party he was still voted massively and he won.

The truth is that PDP almost took the mandate from Alex Otti just as Mahmood took Obi's mandate to Tinubu. But the returning officer and this lioness from Ebonyi state stood her ground. Abia state governor (Ikpeazu) promised her five billion naira but she refused to betray the poor citizens of Abia state and declared Otti the winner. Like Obi said women are less corrupt. What Mahmood couldn't do for the poor masses this woman did it with fear of God to the poor citizens of Abia state. Mahmood collected bribe from Tinubu but she refused to collect bribe from Ikpeazu.

3 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Tony Nwoye was in APC before. He lost election in APC and won in LP now.
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Noblechykk(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ebonyi governor-elect won under APC. So ask us another question
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Noblechykk(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:
SE is the only region with Governors from 4 different parties. It should tell you that Igbos are not hordes of zombies that rely on a pot-bellied godfather to direct their political future for them. Otti contested under APGA in 2015 and was voted for massively.

APC won Ebonyi convincingly while LP failed to get up to 10k votes.

Benjamin Kalu (APC) won his Federal House re-election fairly in a LP stronghold. Abaribe won his senate seat, despite the OBI SE tsunami.

Nnamani, the godfather of Enugu lost his senate seat to a three-week old politician despite coming from Nkanu, the same LGA that made PDP to win the Governorship election in the state. LP swept the presidency in Enugu, won 2/3 of the federal seats, won 6/7 of the federal assembly seats and 14/24 of the state assembly seat, yet lost the governorship election.

The LP governorship candidate was a former commissioner of environment and under his watch, Enugu deteriorated greatly.

SE votes with their senses, not based on what a godfather want.

Great bro. I told one guy in another thread that even after my who family voted Peter Obi, in Guber, we went our different ways. Two of my siblings and I voted Peter Mba, the rest Voted Frank Nweke.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Throwback: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
He will return to APC.

Political prostitution is not the birth right of only Atiku and Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by voltron14: 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2023
misano:

U seem not to get it. SS and SE don't like Tinubu and Buhari. Any person or thing related to these two will likely fail in the SS and SE, especially if the person has direct dealings with Tinubu and Buhari. Oshiomole is a good man but Edo people don't like him because he works with Tinubu.

Which Edo state doesn't like Oshiomole?

Man won a Senatorial seat.

Because of Oshiomole APC had a good showing in Edo state.
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by Simplythebest: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
Copied olodo
yashau:

COPIED

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by policy12: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Now he is a Saint and all his sins are forgiven that is in Labor Party. He can never be wrong again
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by misano(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
voltron14:

Please that's Edo North. Edo North can't will an election in Edo state. It's a minority. Edo South or Edo Central is 5 times bigger than Edo North. Obaseki used just Edo South and Central to beat Oshiomole in the last Governorship election in Edo.
Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by voltron14: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2023
misano:

Please that's Edo North. Edo North can't will an election in Edo state. It's a minority. Edo South or Edo Central is 5 times bigger than Edo North. Obaseki used just Edo South and Central to beat Oshiomole in the last Governorship election in Edo.

APC won 2 Senatorial seats out of 3.

Stop living in a dream.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Was In APC Until May 28th, 2022 When He Decamped To LP. by misano(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
voltron14:

If U conduct an election between Obaseki and Oshiomole 10 times, Obaseki will beat Oshiomole 10 times. I am in Edo I know what I am saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Names World Cup Squad / How The Long List Of Naija's Import Prohibition Aid Corruption Than Development / Kidnappers Of Uniuyo Vc’s Husband Demand N100m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.