Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,693 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Your Best Underground Rapper And Link To A Song Or Mixtape To Prove It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Best Underground Rapper And Link To A Song Or Mixtape To Prove It (1024 Views)

Wiz Khalifa - Khalifa (album Review And Link) / FOCUS RECORDS Is Seeking For Dancer, Singers, Hip-hop Artists,rapper And Writers / Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Underground Rapper And Link To A Song Or Mixtape To Prove It by Bhydemi: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2011
I've heard a lot of underground Nigerian rappers from esojay luciano, to VIDI, to VIVI with all of them being exciting talents, drop your favorites with the links to their mixtapes or songs
Re: Your Best Underground Rapper And Link To A Song Or Mixtape To Prove It by ALLWELLHERO: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2013
my is b_hero i am good raper,here is a to my song with d_life (http://tindeck.com/listen/kzkw

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is In A Bad Shape / Your Favourite Track From Eminem's New Album "MMLP2" ? / FRESH MUSIC Tee-blaq – Nicky Minaj Ft. Olamide (jay Pizzle) | Www.newswrita.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.