Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Slot/igaming Content Writer Needed - N3/word - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Slot/igaming Content Writer Needed - N3/word (340 Views)

Finance Writers Needed N3/word / Senate To Investigate NPA Job Slots 'Sold For N3 Million Each' / Architect Loses A N3.5m Job For Being A Buhari Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slot/igaming Content Writer Needed - N3/word by Elromena: 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hello, Iā€™m hiring 5+ slot/igaming content writers

Pay is N3/word and payouts are every month end.

If you have experience with igaming and online slot games, send samples to

emmanuel@freelancespace.org
Re: Slot/igaming Content Writer Needed - N3/word by flames007(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Hi Elromena,
I've written proficiently on a range of subject matter but never specifically igaming niche. Can I still apply?
Re: Slot/igaming Content Writer Needed - N3/word by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2023
Ready to witness the transformational power of captivating content for your brand? šŸ”„ Look no further! As a seasoned content writer, I have the unrivaled skills and passion to make your brand a true standout in the digital realm.

By leveraging the untapped potential of low-competition keywords and implementing advanced SEO strategies, I'll ensure your content rises above the noise and captures the hearts of your audience. šŸš€ Whether you need captivating storytelling or persuasive copywriting, I'll create a magnetic connection between your brand and its followers.

Don't settle for ordinary content. Choose extraordinarily and watch your brand become an influential presence in your industry. Contact me now to unlock the captivating power of remarkable content. Let's spark a revolution and elevate your brand to unparalleled heights of success! šŸ’„šŸ’¬

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy (teaching Job) / Software Developer Vacancy / Casual Worker And Agency Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.