Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition (1194 Views)

Julius Abure Was Arrested On The Petition Of Attempted Murder - The Will / Human Right Activist, Silas Joseph Onu, Analysed The Petition Of APM Against APC / Breaking News : More Properties Allegedly Owned By Kenyamo Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Xhurskid: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
I'm enjoying his agreement.
Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Xhurskid: 8:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
Case closed, with the section 299 he put forward... Obi wasting his time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 8:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
cool

Keyamo SAN is just too brilliant

How many states did Obi and Atiku make 25% vote casted both of them didn't make 2/3 Obi didn't make 1/3, Tinubu made 25% in 30 States

Yet this clowns are talking about FCT 25%

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Xhurskid: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
His explanation on given fct right above all is concrete, even said the lawyers obi are counting on told him they are just doing their work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

How many states did Obi and Atiku make 25% vote casted both of them didn't make 2/3 Obi didn't make 1/3

shatap onu kanda
what do you know ?
Musili is crying now

1 Like

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by ganisucks(f): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Xhurskid:
His explanation on given fct right above all is concrete, even said the lawyers obi are counting on told him they are just doing their work
If you believe Keyamo, you might as well believe Africa built Europe.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by legallysly: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2023
Our laws were made for us and not us for them.

It is not in all cases that the provision of a statute will be accorded its literal interpretation.

The Golden and Mischief rules of statutory interpretation will come in handy here.

The Golden rule is used when strict adherence to the literal rule will occasion injustice (as is the case here) while the Mischief rule requires that we visit the reason for the provision in the first place.

Are we suggesting that the framers of that section intended for Abuja votes to be worth more than other votes across Nigeria?

Surely, their intention was for Abuja to be treated like any other state (hence the addition of section 299).

The Court of Appeal and Supreme Court will definitely have no difficulty in resolving this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by ganisucks(f): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

How many states did Obi and Atiku make 25% vote casted both of them didn't make 2/3 Obi didn't make 1/3

Keyamo was just caping nonsense, trying to hide the panic in their camp. But las las, posterity will give him the caning of his life. He will become the next boyfriend of the EFCC very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by ganisucks(f): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2023
Xhurskid:
Case closed, with the section 299 he put forward... Obi wasting his time
Section 299 stands alone. Abuja is not a state. But anyways, all this is irrelevant. The case will not be decided by technicalities or verbose. It will be decided by international pressure..

1 Like

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by DMerciful(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
You're too stubborn to learn. There's a difference btw what INEC gave Obi and what he actually got. So using INEC fake results to analyze is foolhardy
Ireportlive:

5 Likes

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
DMerciful:
You're too stubborn to learn. There's a difference btw what INEC gave Obi and what he actually got. So using INEC fake results to analyze is foolhardy

So what did Obi get according to Obi's collation center and how is it different from what INEC declared, can he substantiate it in court with ECA forms, BVAS and ballot paper

If a recount was ordered won't Obi's fraud be exposed in South East

Can Obi get 2.9 million votes of APC cancelled without INEC cancelling his SouthEast and Lagos votes...

Do you think INEC that deliberately not use IREV and cleared the database for Guber polls don't know what they are doing

Lastly ExxonMobil staffs congratulated him as former coworker and will testify he was a staff and not a drug baron

Just as FBI and US government cleared him

The matter of Senator Shetima's resignation is solely in the hands of Clerk of the Senate and Senate President

This is simply common sense

I really dont answer foolish Zombidiots during Ramadan but I think you seem better educated than the mob without sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Keyamo was just caping nonsense, trying to hide the panic in their camp. But las las, posterity will give him the caning of his life. He will become the next boyfriend of the EFCC very soon.

Did you watch his argument just now on channels or it's another conspiracy theory you Wana pull out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by N3TRAL: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
ganisucks:

Crying hot tears while spreading low IQ conspiracy theories on Nairaland 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by PointB: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

So what did Obi get according to Obi's collation center and how is it different from what INEC declared, can he substantiate it in court with ECA forms, BVAS and ballot paper

Can Obi get 2.9 million votes of APC cancelled without INEC cancelling his SouthEast and Lagos votes...

Do you think INEC that deliberately not use IREV and cleared the database for Guber polls don't know what they are doing

Lastly ExxonMobil staffs congratulated him as former coworker and will testify he was a staff and not a drug baron

The matter of Senator Shetima's resignation is solely in the hands of Clerk of the Senate and Senate President

I really dont answer foolish Zombidiots during Ramadan but I think you seem better educated than the mob without sense

These questions will be answered in the court, including whether it's okay for 'Pablo Escobar' to become the President of Nigeria. Don't hyperventilate. Save your breath.
Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
PointB:

These questions will be answered in the court, including whether it's okay for 'Pablo Escobar' to become the President of Nigeria. Don't hyperventilate. Save your breath.

I am not hyperventilating I answered an argument of someone with manners

And I do not believe that should be your concern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Isobug: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Did you watch his argument just now on channels or it's another conspiracy theory you Wana pull out
I watched him. He made no sense. His argument was all suggestive and misleading. He's not the judges. Court proceedings unfolds gradually, he knows this and he should wait and see. Imagine saying Obi's lawyers told him they are just doing their jobs. What a mischief of a person. This kind of people shouldn't be leaders including you. All you want is we we we. To always be in the government all era, others doesn't matter.
Peter Obi is a Nigerian and is qualified to contest for an election in the country and in a situation where he feels not satisfied with the election results,has the right to go to court to challenge the outcome with whatever proof and evidence he has. You people should stop all these rubbish. Nobody is a second class citizen
Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Isobug:

I watched him. He made no sense. His argument was all suggestive and misleading. He's not the judges. Court proceedings unfolds gradually, he knows this and he should wait and see. Imagine saying Obi's lawyers told him they are just doing their jobs. What a mischief of a person. This kind of people shouldn't be leaders including you. All you want is we we we. To always be in the government all era, others doesn't matter.
Peter Obi is a Nigerian and is qualified to contest for an election in the country and in a situation where he feels not satisfied with the election results,has the right to go to court to challenge the outcome with whatever proof and evidence he has. You people should stop all these rubbish. Nobody is a second class citizen

Due to Ramadan I won't join you in jab throwing

If you think my support for Tinubu is tribalist and your support for Obi is meritorious and patriotic SO BE IT. Your opinion

If you also conclude I don't deserve to be a leader for supporting my candidate May Allah never also make you a leader insha Allah, and may I Lead you and yours

Since you know better than Festus Keyamo SAN who Gani Fawehinmi SAN trained because you have access to Nairaland then fine

Soon court will put a rest to all the wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by babytoun: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Una ask Obi to seek redress in court , now he has done that and una dey wahala una self on social media ..

Abeg they will need this your super analogy in court when hearing starts ..dont forget to make an appearance.
Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
babytoun:

Una ask Obi to seek redress in court , now he has done that and una dey wahala una self on social media ..

Abeg they will need this your super analogy in court when hearing starts ..dont forget to make an appearance.

Abeg Obi no be the first to be in court

Sha make we close Nairaland Politics section and no talk because una dey court nii

Atiku dey court in 2019 Politics section no be like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by PointB: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

If you think my support for Tinubu is tribalist and your support for Obi is meritorious and patriotic SO BE IT. Your opinion

If you also conclude I don't deserve to be a leader for supporting my candidate May Allah never also make you a leader insha Allah, and may I Lead you and yours

Since you know better than Festus Keyamo SAN who Gani Fawehinmi SAN trained because you have access to Nairaland then fine

Can you not speak without crying and swearing? What power does allah have over someone who does not believe in it? Festus trained under Gani indeed. Does dropping out count? What could that clown have learnt from the legal luminary in just two years? When he probably was just running errands.
Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2023
PointB:

Can you not speaking without crying and swearing? What power does allah have over someone who does not believe in it? Festus trained under Gani indeed. Does dropping out count? What could that clown have learnt from the legal luminary in just two years? When he probably was just running errands.

Oh I guess you are better than Festus Keyamo SAN human rights activists that fought for Democracy and also worked 2 years according to you under Gani's leading chambers

And no am not crying you mobs are and that's why all of you can help qouting me

As for the swearing, if he says I won't be a leader Allah won't make him a leader too

If being Obi supporter means talking foolishly to strangers online then so be it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by David160(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Fetus keyamo that has lost almost all the cases he took up wan challenge ikepeazu that has give us precedents like mojekwu v mojekwu and obi v inec.

Abeg shift slave

1 Like

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by PointB: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

Oh I guess you are better than Festus Keyamo SAN human rights activists that fought for Democracy and also worked 2 years according to you under Gani's leading chambers

And no am not crying you mobs are and that's why all of you can help qouting me

As for the swearing, if he says I won't be a leader Allah won't make him a leader too

If being Obi supporter means talking foolishly to strangers online then so be it

I don't see anyone talking foolishly to you. We are just in awe of your paralogism, and feeble attempt at disguising your bigotry - both religious and ethnic. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Web2020: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Oil dey your head. You went to school. I feel like giving you some pounds Sterling. Oluomo boys are the most difficult set of people to educate.

1 Like

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
David160:

Fetus keyamo that has lost almost all the cases he took up wan challenge ikepeazu that has give us precedents like mojekwu v mojekwu and obi v inec.

Abeg shift slave

It's Ikpeazu Vs Woke Olanipekun

Keyamo as a Minister can't practice law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
PointB:

I don't see anyone talking foolishly to you. We are just in awe of your paralogism, and feeble attempt at disguising your bigotry - both religious and ethnic. It's absolutely ridiculous.

How predictable... Where In my comment did y out see Tribe, Religion, fraternity or anything bigotry... And who told you the tribe my loyalty belongs

Rather than engagement based on Politics Nairaland is slowly turning to other things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by David160(m): 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

It's Ikpeazu Vs Woke Olanipekun

Keyamo as a Minister can't practice law

So why he dey put mouth den... Any sane lawyer knows not to comment on a matter that's already before the Court.

If he is so confident, why go on national TV to reveal Dere legal strategy? Why not wait for the court?
Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
David160:

So why he dey put mouth den... Any sane lawyer knows not to comment on a matter that's already before the Court.

If he is so confident, why go on national TV to reveal Dere legal strategy? Why not wait for the court?

He is a spokesperson for the Presidential Campaign Council and was fielded question relating to the tribunals that hasn't started

If Obi can go live to make the allegations in a press conference then Keyamo has the right of defense for his principal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by David160(m): 10:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ireportlive:

He is a spokesperson for the Presidential Campaign Council and was fielded question relating to the tribunals that hasn't started

He should have simply declined to comment.. The truth is dat obi's case is solid.

Either Tinubu not having 25% in fct or inec not following dere own guidelines one of dem will surely get Tinubu dats just my joy, and dats why Dere is panic in APC camp.

1 Like

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Ireportlive: 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
David160:

He should have simply declined to comment.. The truth is dat obi's case is solid.

Either Tinubu not having 25% in fct or inec not following dere own guidelines one of dem will surely get Tinubu dats just my joy, and dats why Dere is panic in APC camp.

Then you must be new to Nigeria Presidential election tribunals if you think such frivolity counts, same way lack of WAEC certificate or election Server didn't stop Buhari

If you actually think 3rd place that couldn't get 2/3 25% would be imposed on someone with 2.9 million vote margin to the third then you must think CJN Ariwoola got his certificate from Oluwole

But like the primaries, and the main election we told those who will listen Tinubu is winning but they never listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyamo Speaking On The Petition by Web2020: 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
Obi's strategy is not clear to their camp. The strategy is like a breeze, you hardly know the direction until you see it falling a try

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Many Thieves In The Country, This Is What We Are Trying To Fight -Obi / May 29th Is Not Public Holiday - See Why / Notorious Criminal Who Burnt Women Leader In 2019, Okwo, Killed By Kogi Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.