Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

The Strange Cloth That Caused Controversy On Facebook Some Years Back - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Strange Cloth That Caused Controversy On Facebook Some Years Back (780 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Streaming Games On Facebook From Your Mobile / Do Not Waste Your Data On Facebook Again,earn Money Now / It Is Raining Heavily, Can She Get Her Cloth? How Many Ladder Does She Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Strange Cloth That Caused Controversy On Facebook Some Years Back by olamixx(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2023
This cloth proved we humans don't see colours the same way....some said they see black and blue while some said it is gold and white.... As for me, after observing for a very long time all I see is Gold and white.......
I want to know your opinion about this

Re: The Strange Cloth That Caused Controversy On Facebook Some Years Back by meobizy(f): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Gold and slight purple. This stupid news of that year. It was a waste of time then and still one today.

1 Like

Re: The Strange Cloth That Caused Controversy On Facebook Some Years Back by Westerhoffe(m): 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2023
Gold and bluish white

(1) (Reply)

Re: Look At The Person's Profile Above Yours & Make A Comment / 8 Foods That Go To Five-by-five / Give The Meaning Of The English Word Above You And Tender Yours. Let's Learn ;-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.