Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair (6065 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Tanko Muhammad Resigns As CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by ganisucks(f): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
I will reserve my comment, until I get better Intel.
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by sekundosekundo: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
funshint:
Aren't the Judges on recess apart from Jugdes handling the election tribunal? So if the CJ decides to travel, who's problem is that. You these people will never stop....always trying to hold on to one useless gist or the other grin

He disguised as a cripple to meet Thifnubu secretly in a hotel.

CRY HARDER.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by BastadThiefnubu: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
funshint:
Aren't the Judges on recess apart from Jugdes handling the election tribunal? So if the CJ decides to travel, who's problem is that. You these people will never stop....always trying to hold on to one useless gist or the other grin
Defender of evil! You folks must always defend evil. Oneday you will get consumed by the evil you always defend.
I thought you folks said initially that the news was fake.

Why did he guise since his conscience was pure? An evil soul runneth when no man pursueth him.
Shame on all of you supporting this madness.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by mymadam(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
KillerCrocodile:

Look carefully, that is indeed the CJN
Round face
Papa's cap
White facial beards
Baba cannot disguise
Na wa o πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by a4cube: 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Is that APC tag on the guys neck? I mean the guy pushing him.

But the people helping with push chair at Heathrow normally wear blue on blue. Not Bala blue πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€

2 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by willibounce1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
sekundosekundo:

He disguised as a cripple to meet Thifnubu secretly in a hotel.

CRY HARDER.

So tinubu is no longer in France for treatment? Ojukwu and Nnamdi really spoil una lives. Babu common sense.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
willibounce1:

So tinubu is no longer in France for treatment? Ojukwu and Nnamdi really spoil una lives. Babu common sense.

It takes only 1 hour 15 minutes to get from paris to London so keep crying

6 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by Benwallt(m): 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
Meeeehn! I never new this particular tribe dumb like this o. If you tell Dem say shit ma food. I am sure they will consume it with relish. No wonder ikpeazu described as dregs from the worst dustbin n deceived for eight solid years with eba n egusu soup.

If Tinubu want's to talk to the CJN. 60secs call will finish everything. What a pity! So called youth, phew!

May 29 should come fast

2 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by BastadThiefnubu: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Benwallt:
Meeeehn! I never new this particular tribe dumb like this o. If you tell Dem say shit ma food. I am sure they will consume it with relish. No wonder ikpeazu described as dregs from the worst dustbin n deceived for eight solid years with eba n egusu soup.

If Tinubu want's to talk to the CJN. 60secs call will finish everything. What a pity! So called youth, phew!

May 29 should come fast
cry cry baby and defender of evil. Continue!

4 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by sta1: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2023
I am suspecting that the WHEELCHAIR, may just be providing him with a 'fake' excuse to be in the UK - i.e for medical care.

Incidently, did BAT lie about travelling to Paris?

3 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by CSTRR: 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
It's disgraceful that we have a world class crook about to become president.

What a pity.

7 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by CSTRR: 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
Even if tinubu rigged the elections, millions of Nigerians still voted for him.

That is terrible, and Nigerians deserve the leadership it has.
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by id4sho(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by LeeSmart: 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cheap photoshop, don't you think?
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by sekundosekundo: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2023
willibounce1:

Don't blame us, they told us France and UK before he finally move to Mecca.

So the news is in order.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by voltron14: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Defender of evil! You folks must always defend evil. Oneday you will get consumed by the evil you always defend.
I thought you folks said initially that the news was fake.

Why did he guise since his conscience was pure? An evil soul runneth when no man pursueth him.
Shame on all of you supporting this madness.

Shut up monkey.

Your moniker is a dead giveaway on your bias and lack of home training.

Since when did an elderly man on a wheelchair in any airport become a controversy?

Oh, let me guess, you are only used to Ifesinachi motor park.

Dunce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by sekundosekundo: 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Benwallt:

May 29 should come fast

Lol, see person calling others dumb.

Phone call is the worst in this type of situation.

Secret meeting or third party remains the best but he chosed secret meeting without proper arrangements. Maybe God wants to expose them.

5 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by SenatePresdo(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
No need for long talk.

We are waiting for him to come back.

All I know is that the Judiciary are the only people that have the chance to safeguard this nation from impending catastrophe that may cost lives.

To be foretold, is to be forewarned.

We are impatiently waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by sekundosekundo: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
voltron14:

Shut up monkey.

Your moniker is a dead giveaway on your bias and lack of home training.

Since when did an elderly man on a wheelchair in any airport become a controversy?

Oh, let me guess, you are only used to Ifesinachi motor park.

Dunce.

The moment he gets into the hotel, he became agile and started walking without been aided.

You didn't read that part?

5 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by SenatePresdo(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Rayban25:
I'm waiting for Ihordspy to say it's fake news again
It's Lhordspy not ihordspy.

The werey guy will be in severe pains when Obidients finally starts with them.

They have done a lot, and we have been patient enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by Benwallt(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
cry cry baby and defender of evil. Continue!

Hmm, ignorance is the worst thing in human environment. I am not sure you people consider yourselves as human. Even some animals are wiser than you peoples generation. Haba!

The positive from this election is not only that Tinubu trashed the other candidates but the fact that a particular region was exposed as a passel of nonentities pancaked as something substantial.

There is really a big difference between substance and accident.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by SenatePresdo(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2023
Why be say no Yoruba person don comment on this thread after over 1k views??

Urchins where art thou grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by voltron14: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
sekundosekundo:

The moment he gets into the hotel, he became agile and started walking without been aided.

You didn't read that part?

Yes, the journalist followed him into the room.

If you have ever travelled out of the country, you would realise it is not uncommon for the elderly to be conveyed on wheelchair or any motorised form to take then from one end of the airport to the other.
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by 1x2x3: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2023
funshint:

May you travel on wheelchair since that's the normal process for you.

8 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by Benwallt(m): 11:48pm On Mar 23, 2023
sekundosekundo:

Lol, see person calling others dumb.

Phone call is the worst in this type of situation.

Secret meeting or third party remains the best but he chosed secret meeting without proper arrangements. Maybe God wants to expose them.

Tinubu is in France anyway. That's all I have to tell you.
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by johannu(m): 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2023
This is why they're shouting and telling those whose mandates were stolen to go to court.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by voltron14: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
c'mon shut that dirty gutter you this brainless swine,bastard and evil defender!
Nigerians are not as stupid as you wrerched and worthless urchins that keep defending a drug baron.

Anybody supporting and defending evil in Nigeria will be consumed by the very evil that he supports.
You think you can escape karma?

What does an agbero like you who sleeps under bridges in Lagos know about airport?
You go get sense very soon after ddy substance wey you pop clear for your eyes.

Mumu.

Ask your mother what killed your real father.

Baboon.
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by tinsel: 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
Is this not airport?
Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by sekundosekundo: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Benwallt:

Tinubu is in France anyway. That's all I have to tell you.

Migrating from france to London by air doesn't take a whole day.

He might land in France and secretly move to London. Everything is in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by NwaIdeato: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
Of course the dirty and criminal minded CJN is a yoruba Muslim, just like his principal who rigged his way into power,both men are cut from the same fabric of fraudulence...honestly yorubaas are the biggest problem we're facing in this country and they've proven just by tasting power a little bit to be the most tribalistic and wicked set of people in Nigeria...we're are in a time when Buhari looks like an angel compared to what we will expect under a Thiefnubuu government. Brace up Nigerians, we're truly fuccked, even the judiciary has been compromised.

6 Likes

Re: Viral Picture Of Chief Justice Of Nigeria Olukayode Ariwoola on Wheelchair by johannu(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2023
sta1:
I am suspecting that the WHEELCHAIR, may just be providing him with a 'fake' excuse to be in the UK - i.e for medical care.

Incidently, did BAT lie about travelling to Paris?

Everything will come to light.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Deji’s Only Option Is Suicide – Chief Alex Akinyele / Government To Investigate Emeagwali / Ojo Maduekwe In Government, Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.