Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bolt And There Dubious Act. #driverscore - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bolt And There Dubious Act. #driverscore (325 Views)

NNPC’s $3bn Loan, FG’s Dubious Attempt To Stabilise Naira, Atiku’s Aide, Shaibu / Bringing To A Halt Chekwas Okorie, Edozie Njoku's Dubious Activities / Cruise TV Management Warns Against Dubious Whatapp TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bolt And There Dubious Act. #driverscore by loyaltygame(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
NEGATIVE IMPACT ON DRIVER SCORE/CONFIRMATION RATE

Drivers in Edo State, Benin City have noticed the continuous and drastic drop on our driver score and confirmation rate which has a negative impact on how we perform on the job.

Your terms and conditions states, we can only turn ON our Apps when we are ready to work and accept rides *with-in our radius* , we can decline rides outside our radius without any effect on driver score/confirmation rate but but most times, this is not true.

There is absolutely no way i can accept all rides with-in my radius. For instance; i accept a ride with-in my radius, I contacted the rider but he/she was rude and insultive or going to a forbidden 🚫 (Blocked, massive traffic, bad road, denger zone, massive flooded) area, if i cancel such rides with the various options you have provided on the App or give reasons to cancel, my score is affected. Why?? how do I cancel a ride I already accepted with-in my radius with the intention to complete such ride but after contacting the rider, its either a wrong pick up location or reasons meantioned above, such rides has to be cancelled with any of the options you provided on the App without having a negative impact on my driver score? Because I believe the options on the App are not there for fancy.

Second instance; there are numerous times were my radius is set at 2km, but I receive rides outside my radius like 8mins 5.7km pick up *without* a banner on the top screen showing *it's out of radius and I can decline without affecting my score* if I decline such rides, it drops my confirmation rate. Why? .. so how do I cancel a ride outside my radius that is not tagged *OUT OF RADIUS* ??

Thirdly; this App has *no effect* on the passengers whenever they cancel, most of them cancel and unknowingly use the option of " *driver asked me to cancel* " and other options that may affect the driver, moreso; if a driver cancels it affects the driver, if a passenger cancels, it affects the driver... this clearly shows the App is *NOT DRIVER FRIENDLY* .. this should be reviewed immediately as it has affected our moods to work.

With the way things are going, it clearly looking like it's slavery using this Bolt Driver's App ..

We have terrible roads here in Benin City, Edo State. We also have the highest cost of fuel in the country, you can do your findings, cost of maintenance is the most highest, your commission are high, cost of living is killing the living, in all of these, I am beginning to feel you have little or no regards for your partners. I say so for the following reasons below;
You don't repair or fix our cars. .
You don't own our cars.
You don't fuel the cars ..
You don't encounter the hazard of carrying a rude or insultive riders and I have to stay calm because I am a professional.
You don't face the hazard that comes with driving on this job.
In all of these, You block me with little or no reason as soon as a rider files a complaint against me, most times without hearing from the driver. Yet you call all the shots.. (going for all rides a driver accepts) *not possible*

I feel if you continue to reduce drivers scores and confirmation rates because of cancellations that are out of our control, in no distance time, you will start losing drivers to other e-hailing platforms.

Do something fast about this constant reduction of drivers scores and confirmation rate before it discourages me from doing business with you.

We anticipate your response. Thanks
Admin please move it to front page.
We're in deep pain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Audit Services For Nonprofit Organizations: Key Considerations And Best Practice / The Role Of Marketplaces In Improving Access To Healthcare: How Online Platforms / BLOX 2.0 Review: Earn Money Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.