Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records (495 Views)

Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University / Buhari Approves 5 New Varsities, With ₦5 Billion Take-Off Grant / 10 Most Influential Books Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records by udeh3(m): 6:34am On Mar 24, 2023
Watch the best freestyler in the world with five Guinness Books of World Records and still counting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSAm-BOHYw
Ensure to share this video for more publicity
His name is Chinoso Eche, 14yrs of age
Re: Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records by everythinggirly(f): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2023
My prayers are with you son, you will go far in life, you will make your parents proud.
I love this kid coupled with the fact that his dad is also supporting him, this is how it should be.πŸ€—βœ…πŸ˜Š
Re: Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records by MightySparrow: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2023
Kool Biafran.
Re: Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records by udeh3(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2023
everythinggirly:
My prayers are with you son, you will go far in life, you will make your parents proud.
I love this kid coupled with the fact that his dad is also supporting him, this is how it should be.πŸ€—βœ…πŸ˜Š

Very correct and I say Amen to all your prayers. Parents should understand that skills and talents are part of the growing abilities of a child and the real education we all talk about is embedded in skills and talents.

For many of us, we were beaten for playing football back then, today, parents are praying to have just a footballer as a child

Let's keep promoting this boy. He's doing a lot at age 14
Re: Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records by udeh3(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2023
MightySparrow:
Kool Biafran.

Why not celebrate him and leave regional sentiments that have plunge us into this mess we are.

I'm not a biafran as you wrote, but, I choose to promote him in my little way. What if a company loves what he does and the owner isn't a Biafran as you claimed, should he stop his lending hands?

Shun tribalism today
Re: Watch This Nigerians Wonder Kid With 5 Guinness Books Of World Records by MightySparrow: 7:54am On Mar 25, 2023
udeh3:

Why not celebrate him and leave regional sentiments that have plunge us into this mess we are.

I'm not a biafran as you wrote, but, I choose to promote him in my little way. What if a company loves what he does and the owner isn't a Biafran as you claimed, should he stop his lending hands?

Shun tribalism today

I celebrate him first as Biafran, then Nigerian. Our people have painted us black in the eyes of the world with drugs and other vices. So lαΊΉt us celebrate our tribe.

(1) (Reply)

University Students Protest Fee Increase / Souviners For Sale / Toefl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.