Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. (812 Views)

Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by TheboyGhost(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2023
I said it severally that Tinubu will win and he has won.

The truth is that Peter will do great as a younger president, but Tinubu is Exactly what Nigeria Needs right now for a successful Restructuring of the country and possibly a breakup of the country.

😊 unconsciously and consciously he will make decisions that will be the beginning of something great in the future.

I do not hate Yorubas cause I have Lovely Efficient brothers all over Yoruba land.

But I do not like the Aggression they show to my People but it's Welcomed still.

Unfortunately all this will be the basis with which the Future will be governed.

Nigeria
Nigeria
Nigeria!!!!

The prison yard of the brightest and greatest black Animals on Earth.

But someday there will be a Prison break and I pray my generation will be alive to witness such great day.
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by OKOATA(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2023
You warned that Tinubu will win with fraud, lies, electoral malpractices abi? Because I don't understand the WON when there wasn't nothing like a free and fair election. You just won open thread like everyone else.
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by kellyjc(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Useless thread embarassed
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by Reality3080: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2023
OKOATA:
You warned that Tinubu will win with fraud, lies, electoral malpractices abi? Because I don't understand the WON when there wasn't nothing like a free and fair election. You just won open thread like everyone else.
u igbos can go to hell

Tinubu will rule u
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by OKOATA(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
igbos are d only haters in Nigeria
You get fufu brain. Grow up.
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by Reality3080: 10:41am On Mar 24, 2023
OKOATA:
You get fufu brain. Grow up.
that’s already a known fact

Remove hate from an Igbo man n he becomes nothing
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by famology(m): 10:42am On Mar 24, 2023
OKOATA:

Go to court
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by OKOATA(m): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2023
famology:

Go to court
Na dia we dey ogami. 🤣🤣.
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by BaddestQueen(f): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2023
Reality3080:
that’s already a known fact

Remove hate from an Igbo man n he becomes nothing
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by OKOATA(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2023
famology:

Igbos constitute 95 percentage of Tinubu haters. You Igbos can go to hell. May 29 tinubu will be sworn in as president of Nigeria and he'll rule over you and your family. Cry blood
Bros don't cry you hear, omo ase. 🤣
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by famology(m): 11:05am On Mar 24, 2023
OKOATA:
Bros don't cry you hear, omo ase. 🤣

Cry blood.......una go cry tire
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by famology(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2023
OKOATA:
Na dia we dey ogami. 🤣🤣.

So go and argue your case there
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by OKOATA(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2023
famology:

Cry blood.......una go cry tire
Ishon lo pa bruce lee o. See muscles because you dey defend drug lord. No kee yourself ontop drug baron matter o.
Re: I Warned That Tinubu Will Win. by SpatialKing(m): 11:35am On Mar 24, 2023
Is so embarrassing that after 8 years of Buhari we still have a so called President Elect we don't even know his where about.
Some said he is in Nigeria, a group believes he is in France, a few said Saudi Arabia while others believe he is in the UK..

Is a shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Prophecy About To Be Fulfilled? / Neutralize Simon Ekpa, And See This Useless Sit At Home Die A Natural Death! / Judiciary Will Ignite This Revolution!!!�.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.