Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Letter To Kwara PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To Kwara PDP (199 Views)

Saraki Presents An Award To Kwara State Governor Elect, Abdulrahman - Photos / Kwara Result Sheets Mistakenly Taken To FCT, While Lagos Own Taken To Kwara / Saraki Reacts As Tinubu's Ex-CSO Is Deployed To Kwara As Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Kwara PDP by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Dear party's faithfuls,

This is the first of many letters from me to you, and I hope it meets you well.

The 2023 general elections have come and gone. Our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has approached the election tribunals to contest the results. While we await the outcome, it should be realized that this is undoubtedly a trying time for the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara State.

It is also important for us not to be discouraged and take notes of all lessons from the elections. In deed, we got to know to those who are committed to the party (PDP), willing to stand in opposition and unalloyed faithful to Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.

Since the announcements of the results of the presidential, senatorial and federal House are of representatives elections, the party has been going through a tough time. We have had many people who decided to leave the party. Most of these people were not expected to leave. Some of them were our friends, fellows in the struggle and pretended to be committed to the party's cause.

For me, I believe there are some elements amongst ourselves that betrayed our common course. We of course had moles, those who did anti-party, hence acted inimical to the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Many people staked their lives (time, relationships built over years, resources, etc) to the course of the party. They committed these to restore good governance in our beloved state Kwara.

While we await the tribunals to reclaim our mandate we should stay calm, be perseverant and remain in the party. Defecting at this point will mean putting years of efforts in futility and starting all over again.

Our leader and father of modern Kwara, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki will address us all soon; ameliorate our fears, address our concerns and fears.

In addition, I hope the PDP members will take cognizance of all that transpired, learned from them and build their next steps around them. They were too many lessons from the last elections. PDP would have taken notes, learned, evolved and acted on them.

May Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Succeed
May People's Democratic Party (PDP) Succeed
May Kwara State Succeed

Taofik Adekunle Jimoh is the media aide to Honourable Bukoye Marooph Bintinlaye, the National Director Contact and Mobilization for Atiku Care Foundation (ACF)

(1) (Reply)

Obingwa Born Industrialist, Charles Nwangwa Congratulates Dr. Alex Otti. / Question: Laying To Rest The Interpretation Of 25% In Abuja / Atiku Arrives Court For Hearing Of Petition Challenging Tinubu’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.